HAPPENING

The Jews are building a 3rd temple in Jeruselam, this is not a drill

Attached: Iltoday.png (668x746, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W0DmeIb8oVo
breakingisraelnews.com/104682/ancient-jewish-sources-indicate-trump-will-pave-way-for-third-temple-prominent-rabbi/#jgIKomUEQxJQxLc5.97
breakingisraelnews.com/104480/sanhedrin-calls-on-arabs-to-take-their-role-in-third-temple-as-prophesized-by-isaiah/
youtube.com/watch?v=6njV-VS-7GQ&list=PL_Lm4GlJVbnoW1wLRSC2G2Tx_f2YxEigM
huffingtonpost.com/entry/church-leaders-shutter-jerusalem-holy-site-to-protest-israeli-tax-land-policies_us_5a942030e4b03b55731e4a5d
youtu.be/kBqetHrRVGM
google.com/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/israel-blows-hundreds-of-thousands-in-iron-dome-missile-mistake-2018-3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sup Forums MARKED THE SITE AS SPAM

Google "Israel" it's the first article that comes up

Bloting, I don't get the big deal though

EBIN!

Attached: 1518755923406.png (628x1018, 379K)

Based

Some biblical crap maybe?

A third temple is a sign of the end times, if you believe in such things

They are bloting animals next to their hov, I see nothing wrong in this, but I though they were supposed to have cut out all their bloting when they turned rabbinical, more jews lies I think. It's the same practice they do when their slaughter animals regularly too. Just let they stick to animals... They don't trick me, I know very well what this ritual is

Attached: 8f0cde1fdfa339393a693db1d528348886e1a102c9af84c2d36db88d3cc7a724.jpg (1700x1032, 399K)

I don't care what jews do

So?

>In Håkon the good's story, one can read that, after paganism, all the peasants should get where the head was when it was just and they should bring all that they needed of food and drink for as long as the guild was on. Everyone was going to have beer for this guild and it was slaughtered of all kinds of sheep and horses. All the blood that came from them was called laut and what they had in the blood were called leanballs, and with the lautteins-they were made just like watercourses - they would color the stables (= alter to put the goddesses on) completely red of blood, and the same walls in the head both inside and out, and they should splash with them on humans. Slaughtered they should boil and serve to the guests.

What are they doing with the blood though?
You are supposed to pain the blood in idols of the gods, but they don't got that.
>what are they doing with the blood?
the blood where does it go?
>what do they do with the blood?

Attached: 2ea61d09f27175680c757ab360ecdbd4881171f9d1c32c1430efd75e484164d1.jpg (1250x1426, 342K)

Christ returning 3rd April, 2033 AD. Come Lord Jesus, come!

Attached: battle_of_armageddon.jpg (720x331, 46K)

i dont want to alarm anybody but the rebuilding of the temple is the trigger for the end of the world in all 3 abrahamic religions. it doesnt matter that it is true or not, it matters that people believe it. if you want to know when things are going to get cataclysmic, keep your eyes on the temple in Jerusalem - that is the trigger

>In Scandinavia, Odin's hunt was heard but rarely seen, and a typical trait is that one of Odin's dogs was barking louder and a second one fainter. Beside one or two shots, these barks were the only sounds that were clearly identified. When Odin's hunt was heard, it meant changing weather in many regions, but it could also mean war and unrest. According to some reports, the forest turned silent and only a whining sound and dog barks could be heard
youtube.com/watch?v=W0DmeIb8oVo
>but it could also mean war and unrest

Attached: 800px-Aasgaardreien_peter_nicolai_arbo.jpg (800x541, 88K)

That's my only fear.
Why do we have to share the world with billions of backwards, dangerous cult-followers?

>[Emperor] Julian thought to rebuild at an extravagant expense the proud Temple once at Jerusalem, and committed this task to Alypius of Antioch. Alypius set vigorously to work, and was seconded by the governor of the province; when fearful balls of fire, breaking out near the foundations, continued their attacks, till the workmen, after repeated scorchings, could approach no more: and he gave up the attempt. (Ammianus Marcellinus, 363AD)
That's what happened last time they tried.

>And then jesus came down from the sky on a unicorn and everyone started clapping

Ammian incidentally, was pagan

This is impossible, as we all know it is TEMPLEOS the third temple, and Terry his priest

Verily, wasn't it unto Kek, with Shadilay as his prophet?

Also the 2nd Temple was 200m south of the Dome of the Rock. The Dome is located where Fort Antonia was.

b

Did they find a red heifer?

trying to force the revelation i c , doesn´t work that way lil jew babies.

>youtube.com/watch?v=W0DmeIb8oVo
I'm scared, these are not good signs.
Canada is fucked in part, so many observations there. We have been warned

WTF I love Erdogan now

Attached: gjygyj.png (565x365, 270K)

None may know the date but the Father himself, not even the son knows the day.

>passover sacrifice
Omg they're really going for it

ON PASSOVER DAY OH VEYYYYYYY

temple sacrifice is the cornerstone of Judaism, jews can't actually be 'cleansed' of their sins without ritual temple sacrifice. the state of israel cannot exist without the temple since the constant, perpetual sacrifice is required. to have a temple you'd have to have the priest class, the tribe of Levi. There are very few people who can actually trace their lineage back, and those are suspect.

the significance to Islam is that they be entirely removed from Jerusalem. They have to have Jerusalem entirely otherwise it doesn't work, it would be like the last 2 diasporas.

The significance to Christians is they also be stripped of most of their land holdings (which may surprise you to learn, is quite substantial in Jerusalem). Furthermore, Jesus was the final and complete sacrifice, rendering the temple unnecessary (one of the larger reasons Pharisaic jews reject Jesus), and therefore ritual sacrifice would be a sort of ultimate blasphemy.

In regards to prophecy, you have to have a temple to get the 2nd (there may have been more) "abomination of desolation," which is where Hanukkah came about when someone put their likeness(bust) in the holy of holies (inner sanctum) which provocatively suggests they are the God-Man King. this is supposed to happen only once mor

>200m south of the Dome
Actually meant from the other one, al-thingy mosque.

>breakingisraelnews.com/104682/ancient-jewish-sources-indicate-trump-will-pave-way-for-third-temple-prominent-rabbi/#jgIKomUEQxJQxLc5.97

>Ancient Jewish Sources Indicate Trump Will Pave Way for Third Temple

kek

>Jewish people kill Lambs to appease their God

Wtf? I thought humanity got passed that shit thousands of years ago.

Attached: 1439873305194s.jpg (239x229, 7K)

Bump

Nope. The rabbis think the muslims will play a part

breakingisraelnews.com/104480/sanhedrin-calls-on-arabs-to-take-their-role-in-third-temple-as-prophesized-by-isaiah/

Subtle.

Attached: 85AFC0AF-DF92-47E4-9F74-4CDB23FF944B.jpg (668x601, 134K)

youtube.com/watch?v=6njV-VS-7GQ&list=PL_Lm4GlJVbnoW1wLRSC2G2Tx_f2YxEigM

I'm not saying that muslims or christians won't live in jerusalem or play some role.

I'm saying that in no uncertain terms they have to have Jerusalem at the very least. see Daniel and Amos. to be clear, all of the land will have to be claimed solely by Israel state. no Palestinian claims, no christian land holdings. all of it owned. they're already moving against the christians.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/church-leaders-shutter-jerusalem-holy-site-to-protest-israeli-tax-land-policies_us_5a942030e4b03b55731e4a5d

Jews explicitly reject that. They still practice ritual sexual mutilation of children and all that.

The Patriarch of the Russian Orthodox Church believes we are.

Read Albert Pike document from 1871 its ultimate redpill

>christcucks, kikes and muzzies will fight a 3-sided war to the death over some thousands years old Zoroastrian fan-fiction
>When it's over, Confucian master race will come in and finish off the winner and claim their rightful place of the master of the world

Attached: 1498063126196.jpg (501x585, 58K)

>cough
the next on is about mid april, when sun goes down i 20º west of south

>Blot could be performed under open skies or inside. It the litterature we find dedicated bloting houses or places (hov, horg) and about male and female sacrificial priests(god, gydje). The blood of the sacrifical animals was collected in a special bowl called lautbowls, and one would be blessed by being stenched in this blood. A person that performed a lot of blots was called a great blotsman. During the blot one could get warnings with the help of blot wooden chips.
By winter nights it was for good harwest, in mid winter from good growth, in the summer for luck in war.

Attached: norronkompass.gif (694x686, 19K)

Sure if it was built by Christians. Since the death of Jesus the Christians are the chosen people and they do not occupy Israel. The Israel of today has nothing to do with the old Canaanite civilization of the Bible.

>biblical outline
You mean the one which demands their genocide?

>“It sounds illogical that the Third Jewish Temple will be built by non-Jews,” Rabbi Berger told Breaking Israel News. “But Rabbinic sources state explicitly that this is what they must do to fix the historic wrongs that were committed.”

They are already jewing to get out of doing it them selves. I guess they want the americans to do it for them
>A jew refusing to do his own labor
why I am chocked, never heard that one before

I guess we know what build the wall really means now

Attached: 1508708642840.jpg (784x643, 79K)

Everything satanists and pagans get accused of to vilify them already is, or at least was, practiced with great enthusiasm by the established religions. The things that make me laugh.

Christ was the last sacrifice in Christianity.

i am siding with turks

Ohhhh fuuug and you got digits. What does this mean lads? Is the second coming of Jesus on it's way? Let's see who the Antichrist and false prophet is.

The pope is the false prophet and the Antichrist is going to be a Jew (big shocker huh). I was hoping one of you lads had a name. rawlin

The anti-christ cometh.

The Chinese built AI will be seated on the throne in the temple...
>AI is their new God

youtu.be/kBqetHrRVGM

About time, build it boys. It's time.

Every Mass is a sacrificial offering. It's just a re-offering of Christ. You consume the consecrated offering just the same as the pagans consume their consecrated offerings to receive the blessings.

screencapped

Last time it only took Israel 6 days to beat the united camel cavalry, and that was before they had the US wrapped around their finger.

no shit, when trump gave them jerusalem it was obvious he was trying to complete the prophecy

seems like you don't know your own country's history

I know; you and your Brazilian cults are getting to be a problem.

Attached: 1492991393115.jpg (666x482, 52K)

are those sounds even real?

that would be a remarkable sight.
Jerusalem and Mecca nuked within minutes, the entire Middle East turning into the kind of bloodbath we haven't seen since the World Wars, Israel threatening to Samson Option Europe if they don't help.

Attached: 1521995862851.gif (260x146, 1000K)

big
fucking
deal
jewish death cults

ah yes i hope the return and bring all it all to a renewal

3rd April, 2033 AD

Call me daddy, faggot.

LMAO

google.com/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/israel-blows-hundreds-of-thousands-in-iron-dome-missile-mistake-2018-3

Bump

It means Trump is Satan's counterfeit version of Christ, the Antichrist.

Trump, the master peace negotiator, will create a peace treaty with Israel for 7 years (tribulation period).

The world will see peace.

Then, 3 and a half years into the peace treaty (mid-way through Tribulation), Trump will enter the newly built Temple and claim to be God.

The Jews will reject him and then Trump will break the peace treaty by attacking Israel and he will then begin to destroy all Jews and anyone who opposes him.

We will then be under the rule of the Antichrist, which will lead to the return of Jesus Christ after Trump.

I'm pretty sure they already have more than three temples there, chief. It's a big city.

During the first 3 and a half years, Trump will destroy all enemies who oppose him, including the Swamp.

He will unite the world and bring peace among the nations.

3 and a half years into his reign, after winning his second term, is when he will make his move and then claim to be God.

Post Sup Forums prophecy, dose itfit in to it?

Trump is surrounded by the number "7".

Numerology is used to identify Satan, not God.

The "7"s are Satan creating a counterfeit version of Christ.

Attached: image.jpg (851x640, 72K)

>jews going to slaughter and burn animals in a holocaust (true meaning)
fuck jews and their jew magic

yes, and that's really freaky there are tons of these videos on youtube from all over the globe

>hurr durr trump's not responsible

wrong you dipshits

can't wait for america to get btfo

That's what the archive is for.

Attached: jews-against-zionism.jpg (600x399, 106K)

your foreskin was a sacrifice to YHWH

to the depth of a horse's bridle.........

>1750 mosques in the UK
Nothing is happening
>3 temples in Jerusalem
OMG HABBENING OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT

do they actually know the location of the first temple? is it the dome of the rock? they cannot destroy that and build on it. the muslims would imediately go to war.

Daily reminder that the Jews are engaged in idolatry since they are not united with Christ.

>it doesn't matter what we believe
>what matters is what they believe

if this is true, then the yoos are playing their final hand and hoping sky daddy will save them. he will not.

They should, it's their country. The Muslims don't even let them use their own holy place. They should be allowed to.

Because natsoc LARPers are really just camel-jockey sympathizers.

Attached: Seitokai-Yakuindomo-Consider-the-Following-001-20170415[1].jpg (600x600, 29K)

Yeah I know.

This, they are actually Iran, Syria, and Palestinians
And that is who they support.

More mosques is like reporting more rapefugees in Sweden. It doesn't have the same significance as the Jew building their 3rd temple and initiating end times shit.

Weird shit happening when they tried to build the temple is talked about not only christian, but by pagan historians around that time.

For some context, Julian was the emperor that tried to bring back Rome into paganism, and he thought up a good way to falsify christianity, he would build the third temple to prove the christian faith is false. However, the whole project started to fail pretty much as soon as it started, and an earthquake finished the job and the plan it was abandoned.

forgot the mortal wound faggot

And guess where all the Jewish refugees would go...

I cant believe Im fucking saying this but God bless Erdogan. The black bulls ride from the north to destroy israel!

What the fuck does natsoc have to do with it? Do you even know what natsoc is?

Christ the IQ of Sup Forums is dropping like a fucking boulder with each passing day

Heres a (you) user, i enjoyed your post and i think you deserve at least one (you).

A meme ideology not taken seriously by almost anyone.

>Reddit spacing
>Thinks people aren't NatSoc LARPers
>Doesn't know anything at all

just a reminder that the temple of Salomon is in Brazil

Attached: solomon.jpg (300x180, 12K)

>from rabbinic sources

So bullshit

7's

Nice. I always hoped that Israel would be the one who would usher in WW3. If thru do this, I'd forgive them for being kikes.

Attached: tenor (1).gif (360x240, 1.61M)

How many pop up ads did you have to click through? I've noticed a lot of this explicitly Jewish sites have about three times as usual. Greedy Jews.

huh