Boku No Hero Academia

Let's discuss. If All for One really was Deku's dad, how do you all think everyone would react to that?

Most civilians and heroes still don't really know who AfO is, since the government censored him out of history. Even fewer know about his connection to All Might. To most of the relevant characters he was just a crazy strong villain that knew All Might and ended his career. So it'd be bad, but not as bad as it would be if more people knew he was pretty much Japan's evil boogieman since quirks appeared. It would be karma though. AfO set up Tomura against All Might, who unknowingly one upped him and made his son the host of One for All.

I want to marry Deku and make him the happiest person in the world.

Stain dindu nuffin wrong!

Can't say, but this is how Toga would react

What if Deku was born with a quirk but All for One (being his dad) stole it from him ?
I know there's this toe mutation that explains why he doesn't have a quirk, but since AoF manipulates quirks and created the nomus, he could have stolen Deku's quirk and give him the "toe mutation" to cover his back
What do you think

Wouldn't change anything because that still makes Deku quirkless essentially from birth.

> toe mutation
No he couldn't do it unless there's a quirk that can give someone toe mutation

This theory would be cool but the usual "O" will occur and the shitpost will go to epic proportions

Makes sense Deku would be quirkless since AfO is a first gen having the quirk mutation so the chance of passing it on might be smaller since the genes for being quirkless still hasn't been outbred.

The doctor was likely lying out of his ass since he is a disciple of AfO.

>O my rewind pose
It's the little things.

It would be a pretty funny take on the usual "MC is strong because his bloodline powers" shit.

>toe
You dumb fucktard. The doc works for AfO of course he lied of out his ass.
Ther eis no toe shit.

Every day until canon

How could he be happy if he were to marry you?

That Conversations with a Cryptid fanfic isn't very good.

Mutants should stick to their own kind.

I'm trying to imagine how it must feel giving birth to the first mutant

>baby with horse head pops out
>Dafuq u doing while I was gone anne

I want to huff Midnight's body odor

So what's everyone expecting from One's Justice? It seems like they're playing up AfO's prominence, so do you think his fight with All Might is the final boss? or will it go all the way up to Deku vs Overhaul? I really hope it's the later because I really want to be able to play as characters like Mirio, Suneater, and Fatgum

I had a dream where Endeavor was a plantation owner and Shouto was the guy out in field whipping the mutant slaves into shape.

What was Deku's quirk ?

Does anyone really miss the pussycats?

Why would it matter if it was 1st generation or 4th generation? They both have the quirk gene already

No and good riddance.

Endeavor isn't as bad as Shoto makes him sound, honestly. The guy's still a hero dedicated to saving people. He isn't even Bakugo-style semihero, he straight up ensures people's safety first when fighting villains.

Funny, I had similar dreams about Endy...

Probably some variation on telekinesis because the firebreathing alternative doesn't sound very interesting.

Pyrokinesis

I am with you. After his build up as someone obsessed with just becoming the famous nr 1 it was weird to see him in action and have very little complaints about standing in the background.
He screamed about it a little but when it came to it he did what was right.

Is that what Shoto is going to look like when he's older? Is he going to become all bara?

What if his quick was absorb or receive other quirks? Thats why he had none, he never absorbed any

It would make total sense for the Star Wars theme they're going for.

Let's say you have black hair and your wife is blonde. Your son (AfO) has the blonde genes but since it's recessive he still has black hair. He still carry thr genes for blonde hair though. The chance for the next generation having blonde hair becomes smaller since all of them marry somebody with black hair. After four generations the blonde gene might be gone for good but at the 2nd generation (like Deku would be in this theory) he would still have a minor chance of having blonde hair since his father would have the recessive gen for it. So a 1st gen like (AfO) together with a 4th gen like Inko has a much higher chance of getting a blonde kid (still very small) than two generations of black hair (almost non existent)

Black hair = quirk
Blonde hair = quirkless

>What was Deku's quirk ?
Sorry for the tumblr gif but this.

Is it weird to want to be violently fucked by femBakugo?

That's a bad opinion though.

I really doubt it

Deku is so weirdly bitter and sassy. He's so out of character. And Deku's supposed to be way more meek, there's no way he would be having witty exchanges with AfO.

This will be Shoto in 10 years.

Pyrokenesis

super regeneration

I just want the reveal to happen already. It's been obvious for like 3 chapters.

If Mirio got One for All would it combine with his own quirk so he could pass of phasing to the next successor?

Yes, and he'll have a beard that's half fire and half ice.

It's plausible but from a writing standpoint it's hard to imagine that being the case because there's so much more you could do with it than that. The one outcome where true quirklessness even with AfO as Dad would actually connect some dots, is if it's why AfO has tossed him and his mom in the discard pile and forgotten them. "One quirkless baby = mom and child shown the door" is good ironic villain hubris because of how Izuku will come out of it.

Bakugou has more chances of becoming bara than Shouto

Don't think so, the quirk making you able to pass on quirks bonded with OfA, it's just OfA being giftable now I think

Nope.

Endeavor pretty much strives to be the "perfect hero" in regards to his actions. He has the record for number of incidents resolved, he's obviously popular to a degree based off the opulene of his tower/office, and we saw him do some cool stuff in the show .Though he did almost roast Deku until Granpa Torino yelled at him. Otherwise, he's pretty much the perfect "professional" hero.

Personality wise though, he's pretty shit. There's what went on with his family, and then there's how he doesn't seem charismatic at all - which sets him behind All Might along with the latter's strength. He's a great professional hero that's generally good at his job, but he's not a superhero that people believe in.

Hnnnng.

Only if he hits the gym like daddy.

He'll drip water everywhere with his melting ice beard

Depends if the quirks fuse, since OFA doesn't seem to have any other quirks(Nana confirmed to have a quirk), it doesn't seem to fuse easily. It took several babies for Endeavor to get his fire to merge with the ice quirk.

Would you marry that smug girl?

[spoiler[All for One[/spoiler]

It's post canon though, isn't it? Deku's supposed to have matured at bit.

That said, I think the author's been criticized about Deku's characterization a bit, and they admitted it was because they were making Deku act a bit too much like All for One and waved it off as him being older and more brave etc... But it was still kinda weak.

Most people are just there for All for One, I think.

This guy is the traitor. He tried to copy Deku's quirk but couldn't.

ctrl+s

>Spoiler fail.

Was I the first one who pointed that out in the last thread or have other people already noticed it?

Makes sense. I just think the reveal would be more interesting with a meek Deku who believes whole-heartedly in the hero system and All Might, rather than a bitter Deku who's constantly questioning the system.

Not likely. Nana Shimura had a quirk and it wasn't passed on. Though maybe that's just being shelved for a power up later on, with the spoopy One for All ghosts and shit.

monoma isn't the traitor, he's too nice to do something so awful

This.

"We're really doing this cliche again?"

>That said, I think the author's been criticized about Deku's characterization a bit, and they admitted it was because they were making Deku act a bit too much like All for One

How? Because he can win fights clean now?

Has the MC ever been the son of a major active antagonist before?

Niggahg AfO is fucking old, Deku must be a fucking graverobber for that to happen.

Honestly I'm not a fan of this theory because it creates the same issue that Naruto had where the character that is supposed to be all about working to get where they are ends up having god like lineage that ends up being important for the story. Deku's dad should be a regular person. His mum should just be a regular person that isn't related to Nana. The only truly special thing that deku has should be his drive to save people and the fact that he was lucky enough for All Might to take notice of him.

In regards to how people would react I bet Shiggy would hate him even more for being the legitimate son of AfO unlike him. All Might would be shocked but I doubt it would change much between them. Deku would probably get shaken up and doubt himself again for some reason. Cops wcould be more wary of him. Besides that not much else would change, his classmates could see him as having a crazy strong father but we went through this whole your father is not you thing with todoroki so I doubt it would be a real point of drama for long.

Never.

Well, until another fic comes along to use this theory, this is the best thing we'll get. Also, are there even other fics that use this theory?

At least it's better than any fic I've made.

They'll never admit it, but I think a lot of women fantasize about Endeavor.
This lady in particular must have spent that night hot and needy.

SAUSE

But his quirk is perfect for a traitor
Find some excuse to like touch shinsou for example
Then mind control people and tell them "you see me as shinsou" and do whatever evil deed you want to do
Or todoroki and break in somewhere with ice and fire.
Everyone will always go to the person with the quirk and he can just smugly watch people freak out and accuse the wrong person.

I think bitter is a bit off the mark, but he's definitely too snarky and feels too dark at times. That said, the hero system is pretty flawed so it's not wrong for people to question it - the three boys do in canon after Stain. Believing in All Might doesn't mean he believe's in everyone - he already experienced that when nobody moved to save Bakugou.

I think the author has their work cut out for them with the reveal. It's getting to the point where it's frustrating that Deku hasn't figured it out yet, and several other characters seemingly know.

Ibara wants to reform Endeavor.

Has it been obvious? What am I missing because it doesn't seem obvious to me at all.

Would they be more popular as a girl?

drawanon from the last thread.

What's his motive? I know it's Monoma, but I really doubt he would become a villain just to spite people. He seems pretty devoted to becoming a hero.
He just has a personality disorder. He's not bad.

Nah, I've just seen people in the comments mention how they felt Deku was a bit too sassy/snarky and that he was too confidant and questioning the system too soon.

I like the fic overall though.

When did he try to copy deku's quirk?

Literally the last thread. We have some good artists here.

It looks like Deku is under the assumption that his dad is some villain that works for AfO instead of thinking that AfO is his dad.

Upon further research, if you watch the episode 13 preview at the end of episode 12 in S2, Midoriya plainly says
>It's obvious what mine should be,
>but with my current abilities, I don't have the right to call myself that.
Meaning he still plans to someday. So assuming those segments are written by the actual writer and not say shitty interns (it's just episode preview content after all), there's some kind of plan to literally be the next All Might implied there, not just an equivalent hero like he usually expresses.

He hates being in class B and wants more from life than being a second class hero. Also his quirk is better for villain stuff anyways.

I never posted in these threads before.
However, for every teacher and student in UA I have come up with a reason how they could be the traitor even if the reasoning is BS.
Like Deku being the unwitting traitor by being mind controlled to something more plausible like Invisible Girl or Denki given the circumstantial evidence.
It's also possible that there might be more than 1 traitor.
Everyone is a suspect no exceptions.

But he stopped aging. Probably looked pretty good for 200+ years old before All Might ripped off his face.

>Is that what Shoto is going to look like when he's older? Is he going to become all bara?
Yep

Every character would be better and more popular as a girl

>luke i am your.... bait

who is best class b

he is just mad the A assholes always have the spotligth

I can never get over how fucking huge her tits are. They're almost as big as her head for fucks sake. How is she heroing with all that

But he loves everyone in Class B, he wants to see them succeed because it'd make him look better

reminder that monoma is literally the mineta of class b

except worse since he's also dumb and needs remedial claasses

>better
debatible
>popular
you betcha