Total war breaks out just because some autistic kid gets upset over being bullied

>total war breaks out just because some autistic kid gets upset over being bullied
Was Tomino drunk when he wrote Zeta?

Zeta would be dreadfully boring without memorable moments like that.

Were you drunk when you watched Zeta?

>world war happens because a literal faggot painter thought his race was better than others

It still was.

No, WW2 was a done deal in 1918.

Most wars tend to be caused by autism

Somebody has to finance that. And people don't usually get rich enough to fund wars by paying out for retarded ideas based on autistic rage.

you'd be surprised

Touché.

This is what libtards actually believe

The war started when the Titans gassed a colony with millions of inhabitants and completely avoided punishment, please don't make threads if you have memory loss.

Zeta is the worst Gundam.

Redpill me on ww2, senpai.

With Trump and Kim Jong Un's autism clashing we are in for a complete fucking disaster. A Clash of the Autists.

This is not the place, my child.

Aliens

>redpill
Look up the treaty that ended WW1. That's the reason for WW2.
The Germans began rearming in that same year they were forced to sign that piece of paper. Hitler only took over the already ongoing efforts.
It's quite possible that without him, the Germans would have been more successful.

Nothing's going to happen. It's one of the best examples you can see that the autism of the leaders means nothing when it's actually not sensible for anyone to have a war.

Treaty of Versailles

Not here. Go to Sup Forums.

A better comparison is like
>world war happens because one dead faggot archduke

I could be completely wrong since this is just what I remember from my highschool history lessons so any /his/ user pls no bully.
What I remember being told was that germany was really fucked after ww1, like so fucked that paper money was only good for starting a bonfire to keeo warm in tge winter or some shit.
So in that desperate time the german people sought a strong leader who could make their country great again and uncuck germany for lack of better terms.
Hitler was just the sort charismatic guy the german people were longing for.
I haven't reviewed any history since highschool so if I am way off please correct me.

>mfw serious answers
I thought redpill was a keyword for meming. What is this? You're no fun.

>World War I/The One Year started due to an important politician being assassinated.
>World War II/The Gryps Conflict started because some autist got upset.

I don't "meme".

Welcome to Sup Forumschan

This is Sup Forums when we discuss geopolitics, theology, or economics we don't meme.

Go to any other board for serious discussion about history, culture, and current events. Go to Sup Forums and Sup Forums to shitpost about it.

Protip: Commies are never the good guys.

>redpill me
>gets redpilled
oh no no no i thought this were a meem

You are kinda ignoring the whole eastern theater and the soviet trying to take over europe and the revanchism of the losers of WW1+Italy, rise of communism as well as the financial crisis laying the groundwork for Hitlers rise. The war would have happened even if Hitler was not racist

Why do people even like Zeta?

Yes.

>asks to be redpilled
>gets redpilled
>complains anyway
Sasuga Sup Forums brainlets.