Oregon introduces anti-gun bill

Read more: ammoland.com/2018/03/new-oregon-gun-control-ballot-initiative-introduced/#ixzz5AoT2nfeq

What Initiative Petition 43 would do is ban most semiautomatic rifles and nearly all pistols. The initiative states any rifle capable of accepting a magazine and one of the other cosmetic features listed in the initiative would be banned and labeled an “assault weapon.” Also, if the rifle is less than 30 inches, it would be considered an “assault weapon.”

Any pistol that is capable of accepting a magazine that holds more than ten rounds would be an “assault weapon.” This initiative would ban virtually every semiautomatic pistol since all can take a magazine that holds more than ten rounds. It will not matter if the owner has a magazine over ten rounds. Just the fact that the pistol is capable of using a larger magazine would be enough to ban them.

>Another leader of the interfaith group is Rabbi Michael Z. Cahana at Beth Israel in Portland which preaches Reform Judaism (also known as Liberal Judaism or Progressive Judaism). Rabbi Michael Z. Cahana writes reviews of science fiction shows for Variety. Beth Israel is also pushing their congregation to take part in “The March for Our Lives.” They are going as far as canceling their services that day to “take to the streets of Portland” telling their members that they must “pray with their feet.”

Attached: SKSdevelopment.png (1440x936, 138K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jpfo.org/filegen-a-m/deathgc.htm#chart
oregonvotes.org/irr/2018/043text.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_legislation_in_Germany#Gun_regulation_of_the_Third_Reich
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It wasn’t the kikes they said. It’s a Sup Forums conspiracy they said.

I don't want to believe Sup Forums, but I'm being pushed further towards fascism every day with this kind of shit.

Attached: image.jpg (474x660, 201K)

I'm Jewish and I'm starting to slowly agree with Hitler

Us oregon boys need to show California we won't be like them.

This should be a Sup Forums banner.

Take the red pill, user.

The fucking wheels are flying off fast. Jesus.

we're rooting for you, orebros.

alternatively, jefferson state when?

iktf my schvartze

I think that this won't go through but just to make sure, call your local officials.
Stay strong Oregon. Don't end up like us down South and drive every Californian in your state to the sea.

Doesn't this bill effectively ban most guns?

I've got a Jewish coworker who I'm pretty sure feels the same way. He just hasn't flat out said it.

Nevada here, hope the best for all the /k/ommandos in Oregon.

I doubt this will pass, though it's scary how well they timed this bill with that march on DC and all the state capitals.
I'm moving to Oregon if this fails, I've been planning the move for some time, but that shit is going out the door if they sell out my rights.

Yes

Attached: please-be-oseol-patient-i-have-autin-autism-1655117.png (500x522, 115K)

Attached: bd5.jpg (680x538, 94K)

That's the point.

I don't think it will pass. Even though we know if put on her desk she would sign it.

>be me
>be broke, will soon be able to finally own guns
>be stuck in commiefornia
>feel like I can't even flee to another state because of what the others who leave this place take with them into free states

Maybe this state needs to be quarantined. Maybe a great American wall needs to be built to keep the others from spreading the infection into America. I want to move somewhere better, economically and gun rights based- but I think this state has done too much to fuck over the rest of the country. I don't think anyone wants me moving to their state.

If things get to a terminal threshold here, promise me you guys will find some way to have California jettisoned from the union; don't let the cancer spread. They fuck up everything about this state- it's a lot worse than just the gun laws. Make your states as unwelcome to Californians as possible.

Just another Californian right winger, who knows he has to go down with the ship.

It's a pretty good time to wake up. It really doesn't matter if you believe it's (((them))) or not. Just to realize that their is a faction that hates you and is working night and day to take your rights and all the things that make like worth living from you is enough. War is coming.

I know, and I'm making ready for that day in what ways I can.
I would fight for the republic over any others, but if given a binary choice between fascism and giving in, I'd undoubtedly go with the former.

It's an unfortunate situation. Good luck in the times to come user.

I'm not Jewish and don't hate Jews, but it's getting harder and harder to ignore.
One of the March Against Guns organizers was none other than Women's March organizer (((Deena Katz))).
I don't want to be racist, but that's getting exponentially difficult.

We will have to make choices unthinkable 20 years ago. I have no idea what i'll do. Lets hope it doesn't happen, but try and prepare for it.

>Beth Israel

PDX jew here, Reform jews are like pro choice Catholics to start with, and Beth Israel keeps trying to shift farther to the left politically so that Havoruh Shalom cant keep up. Meanwhile all the real Jews out by Multonomah Village have CHLs and go out shooting ARs on the weekend. Half the guys at Orthodox synagogues make your average Alabama republican look like a pinko.

never make it to the ballot who cares

Though I am a believer in the JQ, there are certainly some that are for gun rights. Pretty good infographic related for dropping in gun control threads. jpfo.org/filegen-a-m/deathgc.htm#chart

Washingtonbro here. I've been considering moving to Oregon when I get my PhD because I want to stay in the Pacific Northwest, but I don't want to work at an alma mater.

Please fight this nonsense bill. I believe in you!

I never had any racist of homophobic veiws in my life. That doesn't matter to them anymore because I'm a conservative and a gun rights supporter. I've been told by close family members I'm a racist and a facist. We haven't changed. They have.

>let's ban all guns under a certain size because they're too easy to conceal
>except for subcompact pistols and revolvers

Am I having a fucking stroke or did they accidentally ignore the guns that they were specifically trying to target?

>stay in the Pacific Northwest
Why not Idaho or Montana?

>feel like I can't even flee to another state because of what the others who leave this place take with them into free states
Don't sit in CA and be a victim. We have a problem with californians, not people that used to live in california. You picking up what I'm laying down?

Fascism would want your guns too. An armed populace outside the military is the last thing any authoritarian government wants.

I really just want the limited-electorate republic our Founding Fathers envisioned.

Hey man, you mind if I ask you something off topic? I spent some months in PDX about 8 years ago. Besides a couple militant lesbians I ran into, everybody seemed mellow as can be. I went back a short while ago and everybody I dealt with was on edge, stressed out. It was a real shock.

Have you noticed the same thing?

Same. That is what we need to be fighting for. Not the authoritarian approaches being pushed.

This does not belong here...
Read the sticky.
Take it to

Attached: 1506965745546.jpg (960x720, 79K)

>/k/ loses majority of gun rights
>it's ok because we were inclusive and not like fascists!
>checkmate Sup Forums

Attached: 1521832309098.jpg (600x450, 26K)

I don't see this getting enough signatures to make it to the ballot.

You're just trying to feel like a victim to justify your retarded political beliefs. Doesn't even make sense

You do realize what a confirmation bias is right
>see gun control jew
>zomg pol is always right
>see ten gun control whites
>...

Attached: 1516210779868m.jpg (1024x647, 123K)

Same senpai, it's fucked but I'm starting to think McVeigh had a point. Is this what being radicalized feels like? I can't even look at politics without becoming enraged these days.

Attached: help.jpg (191x264, 5K)

Fuck off avatar posting cuck

I'm a libertarian at heart, but I don't think libertarianism is capable of destroying the edifice of degenerate decadence modern society has become. A militant moderate fascist state, incrementally transitioning into a paleo-libertarian society, is my ideal.

saging because off topic, but allowing mass immigration of irish catholics significantly changed the character of the american polity and imported a lot of dysfunction (both political and otherwise) and organized crime. the only reason we treat the irish as an instance of successful assimilation is because nobody remembers what life was like before they got here not because they actually changed in any meaningful way.

Portland fag here

There’s no way this bill will pass.

The only liberal places in Oregon are Portland and Salem. Any politician knows that it will be political suicide to vote for this bill since the majority of the state is conservative and we love our guns

Portland is basically a little bubble world where lots of people don’t what life is like outside of the city. That being said, there’s a huge veteran population in Portland city. There are a very small number of actual crazy liberal feminists here, but the vast majority is more moderate

Truth. Even Salem is full of old time red votes. Most people forget, outside the major cities like Salem, Eugene, and Portland, the state is full of rural/semi rural towns and cities that are pro gun to the core. Chances of this getting any support is nil, the Democratic party in Oregon knows thats the they can't cross if they want to keep their jobs.

Attached: jesus.jpg (518x583, 141K)

This. Our challenge is the exact same situation one the Revolution took place under: how do we create a movement strong enough and focused enough to tear down our tyrannical government, while also ensuring that another tyranny will not follow victory.

Of course, I don't support fascism as an ideal. But, if shit really hit the fan and the republic is no longer an option, then I must side with my race. At such a point, it would likely be "join or die", and not even necessarily from the fascists.

In short, I see fascism as a means to an end for desperate times. I would never truly consider it as a system to strive for, but more as a last resort.

But then how do we remove the detractors actively pushing for the opposite?

We spent the last 70 or so years trying to win them over and in return they imported a new voter base.

Libertarianism isn't compatible with a society that tolerates a Jewish elite and a brown under class. The Founders made a white ethnostate and it was destroyed. Their values, our values, are not held by the people being brought in or the people bringing them in.

Please refer to this regarding my thoughts on fascism

depends, are you a loyal citizen of the state or a enemy of the state
in practice you are right but a civilian can own a gun under a fascist state, they just need to be all but in name a member of the military to do so, oh and if you get invaded that gun is going to use fast

Not the same user but I’ve lived in Oregon all my life and in suburbs of pdx since 2007. The towns attitude has changed as we’ve gotten overrun with Commiefornia faggots and idiots from all other states who moved here because “omg Portland so quirky! So affordable!” and then proceeded to ram bullshit down locals throats about how much better it was back home and how backwards we were. Lot of people are fucking tired of it. Oregonians are like you said, pretty chill, but out of towners telling us how to live is a one two punch that pisses us the fuck off.

Those are options I'm considering, but there aren't as many universities in those states, and I am trying to become a professor here.

It's a ballot measure. Mob rule. I give it 50/50. I'm buying guns and renting a boat for new years. Party on the columbia, hopefully we don't tip the boat before midnight.

This group on FB has gained nearly 83k people since this Tuesday by word of mouth. People here are pissed off.

Attached: 6570DDBA-6B98-4778-8DC3-41839B5839A6.jpg (1242x2016, 292K)

See
It's not a bill. It doesn't have to be constitutional or reasonable because no one's accountable for it. Most of the people voting for it won't understand that it's more than an AWB because they've once again changed the definition of what an "assault weapon" is. It's trouble, and if it passes it's going to be a bad time. Hopefully it's far enough that the supreme court will take the case but probably not.

Don't let a good tragedy go to waste. Lets introduce a bill that draws a lot of attention to us. Den we get dem votes and shit. If there was a flood, they would introduce a flood prevention bill, if a bear attack, they would introduce a wildlife safety bill, if there was a heat wave, they would introduce a water restriction bill, if there was a....
Guess you better call them up and pledge some votes in exchange for enacting your will. This system sucks. For now, its the only one you got.

> Bill
I'm not trying to be autistic but I want to point this out, this is a ballot. This is the new strategy to let metropolitan areas do political dirty work without any accountability for politicians and when people complain we'll be told to shut up, because it's the will of the people.

If it comes close expect Benton county to fuck us.

I'm Indian, born in America and I can confirm it's the Jews.

Niggers and Muslims may pull the trigger but the Jew is the one pulling the strings.

oregonvotes.org/irr/2018/043text.pdf

watch out for scary bayonet mounts

Yeah, not even the SKS is safe from this. Wait until they find out some bayonets can mount direct to the barrel.

Except Whites are 56% of the population compared to kikes, who are less than 2%.

But it’s ok rabbi, you tried.

You have to go back

Attached: 32DEE6AC-15CE-4662-AE5B-A95910BF87FE.png (1050x741, 159K)

I haven't noticed it, but I'm becoming increasingly isolated in my circle of interactions. Can't wait to leave this shithole city.

I moved here from California months back and I'm ecstatic you guys are getting common sense gun laws on the ballot.

-Magazine limits save lives
-Background checks for ammunition will sweep the country and California lead the way, California will have eliminated firearm murder by 2020 after the stockpiles are dried up
-Featureless rifles without easy magazine releases make mass shootings nearly impossible

So glad we're giving you methed out hillbillies a taste of civilization.

user you are replying to...
Reading this make me want to puke. I'm from CA and when I was in PDX all I could think about was how backwards it was at home and how much better it was there. All I wanted to do was forget everything I knew and learn how to be that mellow. Unfortunately I couldn't find a job before my money ran out so I didn't get to. But I ended up in AZ which despite being a martian hellscape is far better than CA.

>Civilization
LA sprawl vs Portland's urban boundary

Yeah okay buddy.

Portland quite literally can't expand its borders and bring civilization to the hicks in suburbia.

>avatar posting
Wrong. Avatar posting is using the same image multiple times in the same thread. Read the rules.

Attached: 1519192624099.jpg (850x609, 35K)

Attached: 1519980438947.jpg (500x375, 135K)

I know you're trolling but for those at home that don't know
> no
> no
> no
All statistical evidence says this is all bullshit. Seriously, find one study that doesn't use a "synthetic state" that shows any of these "facts." Jesus trolls, we have new comers thanks to CNN, put your fucking game faces on.

No, because you see, you can't kill a lot of people with those, unlike those scary fully-semi automatic assualt weapons of war that have child-seeking bullets that feel like getting shot with a coke can

Only difference is whites make up a majority of the population (for now anyways), unlike Jews. For those gun control whites. Who are they financed by?
Remember user, none of us asked for this. We just wanted to be left alone. But they just kept poking us

I'm just shitposting, hopefully I'll be picking up a 10mm to add to my collection soon™.

>itt

Attached: 1519938517114.jpg (445x626, 194K)

>mfw i moved from portland to boise six months ago
It was only a matter of time with all the califags flooding in. So glad i got out of that shithole

Pic related

Attached: 1bgvov.jpg (480x360, 19K)

Why did you post the mother fucker that just forced through gun control?

>being this butthurt about bump stocks
Wew lad leave the range sometime

Attached: jews_media.jpg (6256x3240, 3.35M)

> giving an inch
Fuck user, it's not a trap, don't ever give an inch. Every time we "compromise" we only give ground for the next round and get nothing in return. Yeah it's just bump stocks last month. This month it's literally the second amendment. Nothing but revolvers and bolt/lever actions is on the table for my home state. It only goes in ome direction.

The Nazi party literally expanded gun rights in Germany far beyond what we currently have in the U.S.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_legislation_in_Germany#Gun_regulation_of_the_Third_Reich

>Fuck due process
>Expand NCIS
>Reclassify furniture as machine guns

I know you're a troll, but can you please pick something less serious to get your rocks off on? This shit isn't a joke

> Just the fact that the pistol is capable of using a larger magazine would be enough to ban them.

WTF...
Any magazine fed pistol is "capable" of having a magazine that holds more than 10 rounds if it extends beyond the bottom of the gun.

Are you just putting the star of David in front of random people do you even have proof any of those people are Jews?

I didn't make the image, the CNN one became a national controversy b/c the guy who created the "CNN bodyslam" gif that trump repeated also tweeted the CNN meme.

It went through weeks of reposting all over the web with people double checking it.

I typed in about 10 names from each of them and they checked out... also there are now images for PBS, ABC, and a few others.

Attached: race_guns.png (534x570, 116K)

And never forget, the 1965 immigration act, as well as all mass-immigration propaganda comes overwhelmingly from Jews.

Non-white voters are the number 1 threat to gun rights.

Attached: Jews_coordinate_immigration.png (600x691, 859K)

Anyone have that infograph for long term storing your guns in a hostile environment?

>Also, if the rifle is less than 30 inches, it would be considered an “assault weapon".
This would include about all bullpups in a carbine config. An AUG with a 16 incher is a sub-30" weapon.

>Baby's first redpill
It's far worse than you imagine

Attached: 1522033287454.jpg (3600x6044, 3.66M)

>Oregon grows a small cottage industry around modern Broomhandle reproductions and Mini-Garands chambered in 5.56 among other calibers

Nice, thanks for that!
Check out the Nazi Legislation I posted earlier:

Attached: jews_hate_whites.jpg (867x657, 237K)

My grandparents didnt die fighting the nazis so cucks like you could steal my freedom. You fascists can take your gun grabbing authoritarians and fuck right off to wherever you came from, and take those fucking communists with you.

An authoritarian government that is confident that it is actually doing things for the sake of the volk would have no need to fear an armed populace. An civilian uprising only works if it is a *popular* uprising. A few pockets of dissent can be quelled by an authoritarian military with little issue if quashing said dissent was the popular opinion.

A fascist state with an armed populace that loves the government because it is actually using its authority to keep the country safe would be as strong and moral as it gets.

Also see
Don't believe Jewish lies without triple checking them first.

What happened to this board?

They fought the wrong side retard

Attached: image_0.png (593x460, 119K)

>no source

I literally just posted the Nazi gun legislation.

Nazis expanded gun rights FAR BEYOND what we have today.

Attached: let_it_burn.jpg (1078x735, 123K)