Brit user here. Whatever you do, you musn't let them take your guns, bros

Brit user here. Whatever you do, you musn't let them take your guns, bros.

It will all be over if you do. It is a tragedy what has happened to my country. Rights? What rights?!

America has its issues as well, sure.. but don't let them do it.

Attached: lol.webm (1024x852, 2.3M)

We should pray to god that it never comes to it, but you must be mentally and physically prepared to ___ those who will not be satisfied until you are disarmed and docile.

The symbol of peace cannot be stopped by the likes of them

letting women vote is the biggest mistake of the last 300 years

Attached: 1521984788405.gif (250x252, 1.09M)

We should not be considering premeditated murder. But there is a non-zero chance of having to return fire against police or National Guard. I don't want to do that, I pray that it never comes to that. But we cannot have a NeoCon worship of cops or military. We cannot assume they are on the side of We the People.

>Be a bloke.
>Shelf that JOKE!!
Lived in Cardiff for 2.5 years: Can confirm!
>Fuck Tremorfa and Adamsdown... seriously!

Attached: 1517199150808.png (337x367, 200K)

I went to one of the marches this weekend and it was mainly women.

Holy Fuck THIS!!!!

Don't disagree

Ten to one, most of that fodder'll be foreign mercenaries dressed in our own colors, as they'd have no qualms shooting at us, if we're between them and potential spoils of war.

Why did you go to one? Where at? How was it.

I went to the range with my daughter and then took her to a gun show after the beach, got an extra mag, 500 rounds for my 9mm, and some steel casing hollow points with 135 grain loaded it up in my extra mag near my bed, just in case). Blew some cash, but I let my money do the protesting.

Emma is cute as fuck

Attached: 1514938248799.jpg (1024x557, 46K)

It was in Seattle. I held a sign by myself supporting guns. I got bad looks and got called a twat by British guy.

What a bellend. It's typical though most people here are cucked when it comes to muh ban all guns.

Having been around these people all of my life, I can tell you with certainty that it largely stems from a sort of boasting, "ha, my country is better than yours! Pfft, American and guns? WE don't have that here, we're so much better!"

Probably more so than even caring about victims of shootings, or whatever they use in America to justify banning them. It's just a way of point scoring for them, or virtue signalling, w.e.

Which is ironic because we're not anymore, we're fucked.

509 here and if you want to start the fire I'd be happy to help you scourge the western side of the mountains.

The future must be destroyed.

Attached: Terminator_Screencap_15.jpg (1600x867, 247K)

She has the face of a man. You're gay, arent you?

Attached: 1520355422754.jpg (549x563, 97K)

Anyone else get a boner?

Why would it give you a boner, lad?

Who's the qt on the right?

The March for our Lives got less than half of its expected turnout and it was artificially bolstered by every major media outlet in existence. Bald Dyke and Trianglehead Boy are roundly mocked on anything that isn't a Washington Post comment section. This whole thing is just a desperate push my the liberals to give them a sense of unity and purpose to distract from the fact their party is directionless and split in two during a midterm year. It's the only reason they'd be so utterly retarded to go in on guns months before the House and Senate go up for grabs.

whats wrong with being gay?

Everything.

perfect.

>a Brit unironically saying this bullshit
> b r o s
Gr8 b8 m8

Attached: 1492957608293.jpg (849x565, 582K)

Fuck you dude. I met some cool Royal Marines oversees. One guy moved to the US for the guns alone.

La Goblina

Attached: 1519671803646.png (465x349, 348K)

As an army bong this is also my plan, except with land, house/ranch, and a good place to raise a family living off the land as much as possible.

Lol who thought this was a good idea?

Like, has no one involved with this ever seen fascist propaganda? This is straight up using fascist imagery.

She's good for rape

Brazil here.
We did let the government take our weapons, and all this did was to make the drug overlords richer.
We also did put a minimum price to the cigar, and this also made the drug overlords richer.

Everything we ban they sell.

It's actually a good plan. Most of the brainless simps here will respect you merely for your accent (use your poshest accent).

I guess this was moved from /k/?

/k/ mods really hate any pro-gun political discussions on /k/. Always gets moved to Sup Forums.

ausfag here. keep ya fucken guns aye. we get arrested for self defense now.

Attached: 1521704108750.jpg (243x240, 20K)