Why Sup Forums hates Romanians? They are based as fuck

Why Sup Forums hates Romanians? They are based as fuck

Attached: rom.jpg (1166x838, 158K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xNyHEF2d6xI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_Kale),
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I caught a romanian scumbag stealing my bike at the trainstation today. I screamed at him calling him a thief and he dropped my bike and went full haulin'ass.
I don't like romanians, fuck those nigger tiered thieves...

Romanians think they are some mythical dracula kebab remover, whilst they are nothing more then ottoman rape babies.

Trash gypsies who should be gassed one day insallah

Are you mad cuz dutch bitches love BRC (big romanian cock)?

how do you know he was a .ro citizen?

alo țigănesc
he looked like a typical gypsy and my home town is known that romanian gypsies steal bikes.

Attached: romanian shitposting.jpg (125x70, 2K)

>Romania
White and Based.

Attached: Based Gypsy.png (1802x690, 166K)

i dont hate my based romanian bros

Attached: 1515870194762.png (912x764, 180K)

People who hate Romania have no knowledge of the culture of history. They hate gypsies.

Unless they're Hungarians, the hate we share for one another is nothing more than natural

please stay in Sup Forums

Attached: grug gypsy.png (485x443, 37K)

so you are equating gypsies with romanians...how terribly intellectual of you.

Fuck mongol hungarians

>gypsy infested shithole where people go to get drunk on a really cheap vacation

Attached: romania a shit.png (700x432, 14K)

>insallah

Attached: 1456497827214.jpg (246x246, 22K)

>Always has Kiwi, Leaf, Burger and Serb nearby if he needs any help
What can I say? They're objectively one of our best neighbors

Attached: 1515171211853.jpg (680x383, 30K)

>implying there is a difference between a romanian and a gypsy

look at these fucks. they got kicked out of a house that is isolated and made for romanians rats like them. after 1 week they got kicked out because they were causing too much trouble.
1 fucking week

youtube.com/watch?v=xNyHEF2d6xI

Attached: kek.jpg (300x300, 14K)

They're all goddamned gypsies or Draculas

i made that pic, its a based romanian ronaldo poster on Sup Forums who btfo's all the missi shills on board, the new zealander, canadian, american, mexican and me are his minions and his right hand

I only know that Romania is 99% Gypsy and that they eat stray dogs.

but Romanians are gypsies

and gypsies are romanians

Remove gypsies from the premises. We have enough trouble with the filthy Irish ones.

Romanians are unironically whiter than Hungarians. God damn gook rape babies

Serbros know what's up

Never forget the Battle of Belgrad

all I'm reading is it sucks to be you
your own fault for giving gypsies free housing
for some reason gypsies are a hot topic and you're quick to be blame romania, when gypsies are present in all of eastern europe and even in fucking sweden and finland (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_Kale), but and countries like bulgaria and hungary have both more per capita gypsies

Let's just say that in my entire life time i haven't met a single Romanian who wasn't begging on the street or pestering people to give them something for free. It was pretty common in Poland to use Gypsy and Romanian as the same definition of that foreign "culture"

You believe that as a result of the defamation campaign undertaken by jews in the UN.

why the fuck would romanians go to poland? not even poles want to stay in poland, you retard

Literal Nigger tier

Attached: JEWMANIANSBTFO.png (1024x542, 237K)

nice memap, I like that you take a map pulled out of someone's ass as source
maybe you're the literal nigger?
find me a single source for number of blondes in russia, because I can't even find these in russian

I head you gypsies had oil

Becuase Sweden is already full of muslims.

Gypsies are the fucking worse and the only thing they are good at is thieving

>Croatians still SEETHING

Attached: qtewrt2.jpg (359x60, 28K)

It's not necessarily a bad thing that Europeans hate each other
it just means their "ethnostate" and Nationalism isn't possible

>includes blond, LIGHT BROWN and red
Now go back to your Malmo ghetto Sven, don't forget to prep the bull.

Romanians are generally based. The taxi drivers over there can fuck off though

JF pointed out that romanians are not part of the european family they stray apart

Lets just say that you people should stop putting Gypsies in the same basket as white Romanians. Not my fault that European Union likes to suck multicultural dick so they accepted tons of Gypsies with Romanian passports everywhere.

what the fuck would they do in poland?

>based
>vee

A lot of romenians I actually seen in my life had green or blue eyes and were blonde, but they still behaved and smelled like ass

>Romanians
Kremlin dinsinformation thread about Romania by a Finland VPN?
Garbage thread

>what is friendly banter
I shit on Swedes all the time. Doesn't mean i hate them.

Use the 2017 list gypsy.

Attached: 2017List.png (287x56, 2K)

Everyone on this board shits on Sweden no matter where they're from

>vee

Nobody mentioned Vee, what the fuck are you talking about?

BTFO

Attached: 29F183A6-1776-427F-AEE7-2F6AA1CA1DA4.jpg (404x403, 55K)

Oh ok then, I am the evil black jew. What about they take back those 1.500.000 romanians that are in my country so I never have to see that they raped this and that on the news? YES ROMANIANS NOT GYPSIES WHEN A ROMANIAN DOES SOMETHING BAD IT'S ALWAYS A GYPPO FOR ROMANIANS ON Sup Forums. There are 1.5 millions of ROMANIANS in my country. Not gypsies. Romanians. Gyppos have a separate count. Take them back and maybe we will stop hating you subhumans.

What's going on guise?

Attached: 6884028659329972.jpg (680x917, 61K)

the numbers aren't sourced you nigger
please tell me how you got the percentage of blondes for fucking armenia

I am Arab Muslim and I hate the filthy romanian gypsies, they are lower than dogs

It's not the year, it's the organisation that undertook them that makes the difference. By 2018 we have overtaken you in that one too.

you have to go back ahmed, your people aren't better than gypsies

Both Muslims and Gypsies are disgrace to human race as a whole. i would rather save an old greedy Jew than any woman or child of these scummy cultures.

I love Romania. Beautiful country

Attached: Brasov-foto-RossHelen.jpg (1000x642, 353K)

>invite Romanians into your country
>get mad when Romanians come to your country

Attached: 1520908785287s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

>overtaken in that one too
Dream gypsy you will have another revolution before you can bypass us on the list.

every big street in my city has at least one gypsy beggar, does that mean I should hate romania for letting them go? no, I take fault in my own government
gypsies were historically a nomadic people from across all europe, and were more likely than not undocumented
part of EU admission is that you give people like the gypsies, the samis and the travellers citizenship and passports and have open borders among EU countries
there is nothing to blame romania for

BRUH
LOOK AT THIS DUDE
OH NO NO NO NO
BWAHAHAHAhAHAHAHA

2% of our population is made of this dirty stealing gypsies

I hate Romanians because I lived among them all my life.

Pieces of shit that have no problems fucking others over but they are strangely super ok with politicians making their lives unbearable.

t. romanian

>invite

Attached: 1510836642696.png (870x612, 29K)

don't worry paulo, I'm on vacation in your country, I'm french and I would never live in this shithole.

how can you compare Muslims to romanians kuffar? We don't go around stealing and begging like dogs.

THEY ARE NOT GYPSIES THE ONES IN MY COUNTRY ARE ROMANIANS ITS LITERALLY WHAT I AM SAYING SVEN

We already did though, if the list you posted was taken in 2018 we would be ahead of you in that one too. That gap will only grow in the coming years, our economy is the fastest growing in Europe.

Attached: tq24t4236.gif (530x283, 30K)

>this thread again

Attached: 1457832464020.jpg (251x242, 14K)

>I'm french

you are "french"

>I would never live in this shithole.

Good

Romanians wich came here through erasmus weren't that bad.
Greeks were worse.

Poles were toptier, way above all other erasmus students.

romania is mostly a shithole and there are a lot of gypsies there but romanians (not gypsies, don't even start memeing you faggots) are pretty cool people.

Attached: 1496951252143.jpg (340x263, 39K)

Flag checks out. Also Finland is a non-country so your opinion is discarded.

These types of threads are pointless since whatever you say, us Romanians will always be thought of as gypsies by ignorant people. Just stop trying to win the approval of others and focus on flaying gypsies alive.

The Cugir factory in Romania makes affordable AKs for Americans, so I don't really hate them.

Hun bro helping us out

i fucked up my bad

Sup Forums doesn’t like white countries that are shitholes. Romania is supposedly white but is a 3rd world country, calling its whiteness into question, as almost all white countries are premier civilizations.

To romanians: if you have relatives or friends in Italy tell them to return home, soon we'll open the concentration camps.

Ultra based

Attached: just a prank bruh.jpg (844x1383, 786K)

>your own fault for giving gypsies free housing
how is it my fault abdullah? It is the fault of the (((left))) that promotes these things.

this this user is right

Sorry, I don't speak to gypsies.

Attached: qwreq154.jpg (789x342, 114K)

Didn't the Gypsies come from Romania?

Kek, implying we want them back. Any Romanian that has fled this country like a dirty rat to toil under the boot of a foreigner who OPENLY DESPISES THEM as this thread shows deserves whatever's coming to him, by all means make an example of them. Stay at home and work on improving your country instead of fleeing to make others rich, imbeciles.

>based as fuck
They almost elected a muslim prime minister

>Why hates
For million reasons, mostly historical

But yeah, stop calling romanians gypsies. And stop calling gypsies romanians... or hungarians, or albanians or whatever. They are fuking gypsies leeching on the eastern countries since 700 years.

Gyppos come from India. But there a lot of them in Romania

They are traitors actually.
They were the lowest caste in India, got kicked out because they were too dirty (even for india)

>Implying anything in Transylvania is a romanian achievement
Lol, they only made that place worse. I saw it with my own eyes.
>Plastic palm trees in Nagyvárad/Oradea or whatever they call it, I don't speak Romani
>Gypsy palaces in Vajdahunyad/Hunodera, a giant factory right in front of the castle, the small river filled with trash
>A fucking Hollywood sign in Brassó
etc.
Worse than fucking niggers.

Attached: 800px-Brassóhegy.jpg (800x600, 83K)

>a .ro citizen
hello nicusor dan

>Not declared is gypo
Wow, those IQ maps don't lie

Attached: 1504369183323.png (1632x1153, 936K)

Romania is such a shithole that whoever escapes that place is instantly on the most hated list by everyone.

It's literally that bad. There's a reason there are enough romanian expats to form a country on their own.

Not implying all of them are okay people tho. I've seen fb groups of romanian people in sweden and I fucking cringed.

If you go to a new place, why would you ever want to bring the crap that made your home country shit in the first place is beyond me.

Uneducated people I guess.

Wrong. Transylvania only became as rich as it did due to Romanian government investments. During your rule, it had a lower GDP per capita than Wallachia.

>he actually paid money to go on a tour in Romania

Attached: 32311312.gif (500x295, 994K)

>Transylvania
>Rich
Thanks for the info Radu, but I'm going to believe my own eyes, instead of someone on a Cambodian tapestry board.

Attached: 7400482-800x575.jpg (800x575, 146K)

Already richer than Eastern Hungary and developing rapidly.

>paid
Only the gasoline for the travel and the rent for a Hungarian lady for a few days.
Didn't visit the cities, only went there to hike.
Like hell I'm going to give money to your kind.

Attached: 4a6.jpg (980x742, 250K)

Ahh the bitchy Balkanites, never stop complaining you fucking cunts

i doubt romanians are the ones throwing grenades at you and raping your women.

Attached: 1510479659072.jpg (396x385, 31K)

That's right. Swedes are doing the most crime in my town, not immigrants, romanians etc.

There are no grenades, weapons and penetration rape are extremely rare though. Stop meme-ing.