Saekano

Megumi a best. I'm so glad we're seeing more of her in the movie.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ccgHoBfKWZU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Have they announced what the movie's going to be about?

>liked Utaha best
>end up feeling the worst for Eriri

Her whole give up conversation with Utaha hurt, but she ultimately accepts it.

Utaha pretty much says she's not giving up after telling Eriri to which is sad in kind of a pathetic way

Maybe she knew she was getting a spin off

It will obviously be the conclusion. Probably an anime original Megumi end.

>Maybe she knew she was getting a spin off.
Utaha? She will lose anyways.

ITS NOT FAIR ERIRIBROS WE DONT DESERVE THIS SHE WAS THE BEST IM SO MAD WHY DID SHE LOST I CANT GET OVER IT I WANT TO DIE

The key visual is from the last LN volume.

That makes sense. I just thought we were gonna get another season.

I prefer Eriri, but Megumi is second best though.

fuck off

that would be exceptionally cruel by the author

but also hilarious

I wonder if they can animate things in a movie that they wouldn't be allowed to in a season.

Utaha a best.

THIS IS SO UNFAIR UTAHABROS SHE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE SEXIEST GIRL BUT SHE STILL LOST I FEEL SO BAD FOR MY POOR WAIFU UTAHA I NEED A HUG OR ILL KILL MYSELF

Wrong.

A shit

Utaha is objectively the worst out of the three.

Just imagine yourself as this pillow

I can't wait for this.

Why is Tomoya kissing himself?

Izumi is so cute.

My daughter Izumi is so cute.

Eriri in the front as it should be.

Too bad that doesn't make her the main girl nor the most popular nor the winner.

Figures confirmed.

I'll be getting my wallet ready for Megumi and Utaha.

>Best girl shoved to the side.
>can't even see her delicious body.

They better use higher quality art style like they did with Ordinal Scale

I want a clear view of Megumi's big fat nipple.

They also better show us more bare nipples and asses.

I already have all the GSC scales, the Utaha swimsuit preordered, the Utaha changing figure preordered, and I'll probably get all of these.

I fucking hate this garbage series, but the girls (mainly Utaha) are god-tier

>Eriri in the front
Nice.

I never said that tho. That is the place of Megumi.

Why is Eriri on the front? Is this from the movie?

Just a complement for this illustration.

No, it's a special edition tapestry for buying all the S2 BDs at the same store. Eriri had the most screentime of S2 so she gets to be in front, and she's always had marketing on the level of Megumi anyway.

are we going to spam pictures again and bump the threads redditgirl bros

Why is Utaha so irrelevant?

Fanservice character

>Megumi and Eriri in the front but not Utaha

Because she never wasn't a serious heroine and her character is just a a titty doll whose only role in the story is serve as a complement of Eriri.

I've never understand why everyone like Megumi so much

I mean, she's such an emotionless bitch, not caring about anything, not wanting to do anything. She just follows without any goal in sight.
There's nothing interesting about this character

You can't understand anything, ESLfag.

Watch season 2

Too bad that shilling will never make her more popular than Utaha.

I've watch it. But there's only like half an episode which show her having emotions. Other than that she's just a plain girl and the story without her would be exactly the same.

It's incredible how she's so overrated

how many of the novels have english translations? i'd like to start reading where season 2 left off

She's not overrated. Without her the series wouldn't even exist to begin with. The other girls have never done anything to warrant being more popular than her.

Only volume 5 which was already covered in the anime. There's only summaries of the rest.

Megumi constantly tries to hide what she's feeling by being flat. Her appeal comes from looking at her actions and finding out what she really feels.

The two others girls are more lovely, their feels for the MC are touching, they both want to do everything for him, for his project, but he just keep being a fag, bringing that other boring girl everywhere when she's just useless

I mean, she's the "MC of his VN" but srsly, what is she even doing ? She's just her for Eriri to draw some arts, and nothing much. She can just stay at home 90% of the time, and the anime would be so much better;

Another user said this in another thread, but I thought it was very true.
She feels realistic as a quiet person. She's not shy or nervous talking to people. She's just quiet and boring

The other two girls fucked him over for their careers while Megumi stayed by his side.

Yeah, but there's other character in other anime like her that are much better. In this show, i just find her being useless, and nothing much.

I find this character boring and used badly. The interactions with the other characters are just terrible.

>bringing that other boring girl everywhere when she's just useless
The other two girls are generic cockhungry sluts that refused to take part of his circle when he begged them to join him at first until Megumi had to ditch her family vacation to convince them that making a game with him could be fun. The circle wouldn't exist at all if not for Megumi. The circle only continued to exist thanks to Megumi because they only used it as as way of satiating her cocklust for Tomoya and not because they really cared for the game they were making. Then they fucked off to another whore's circle and left the circle in ruins. Did you watch the show at all, ESLfag?

>useless
She's the most relevant girl in the cast, retard. You really don't get this series at all.

>The other two girls are generic cockhungry sluts
Wrong. Only Utaha was.
She forced herself on him so many times and got btfo'd every single attempt

I would have did the same though.

Both Eriri and Utaha are indistinctly played as cockhungry sluts all the time. The difference is that only Utaha has the personality to be sexually assertive with him.

Meanwhile Eriri never made any sexual attempts at him and lost without getting to do anything lewd.

Ok you got me on this.
It's true that at the end of the 2nd season i hated those two girls. And liked Megumi for staying with him.

You convinced me on this one

Yeah i know that it's Sup Forums but keep you scorn for yourself, faggot.
I agree that the others two are bitching around. But what's the deal with "omg such realistic character, she doesn't even like him when it should be a harem, that's fucking original"

I'm not watching anime for realistic features.

However, yeah, you got me, i understand much better why Megumi is loved.

Worst girl.

>realistic
>original
Not the point, ESLfag. You're saying she's useless, and I'm telling you that you're fucking wrong.

Yeah and i get your point. Can you stop being such a jerk ?

She still kissed him. Eriri gets some job knowing she'll be alone forever

Grow a thicker skin and lurk more, newfag. This isn't MAL or whatever site you came from.

It is Megumi's story and she's capable of leading her own series instead of piggybacking like Eriri.

I'm not that offensed, i've been here for many years, i know the deal

It's just kind of good to see an angry boi being mean and i'm like "yeah yeah you're right, calm your tits bro"

There's so much assholes around here, calling out one of these every now and then feels nice.

Actually no. When you lose an argument and resort to calling others mad because they weren't friendly towards you only give yourself away as a touchy newfag.

Nope.

Would wear.

That's so cute. Would go with this well.

She only needed to remove both heroines.
That's not an achievement.

Given it's a success, I'd say it is. Unless you're saying those heroines were ultimately negligible.

Well, she is gettimg overshadowed by a OC and is given that she is going to lose since the MC of KM lost in canon , you may be right.

>t. Utahafag
Oh sure. Except that some of the conflicts and plot elements were lead by Eriri while Utaha was... just there. Utaha only got the cover of the worst volume in the second half while Eriri has one for herself and another two alongside the main heroine. It really shows the difference.

Cute af.

>overshadowed
Whatever tales you want to tell yourself, Mayufag.

Pitiful Eririfag, you only further prove how dependent Eriri's character is and how she can't succeed outside being the rival in another girl's story. Meanwhile Utaha can successfully leads her own series, unlike Eriri who bombed.

Honestly really pathetic, but befitting of a character like Eriri and her sorry fans. Keep taking pride in how second rate she is if you need it.

Megumi's Megumis got smaller there

The problem with EL was that it was the same story than the canon also don't delude yourself, nobody really cares about KM.

>youtu.be/ccgHoBfKWZU

All four singing Love Illusion.

Megumi is so beautiful.

Absolutely beautiful girl indeed!

Does this mean that we get to see Eriri get BTFO on the big screen?

Never happened since Eriri had a revelation and didn't compete with Megumi. We'll see Eriri get a touching and bittersweet closure though.

IM STILL MAD ERIRIBROS SHE DOESNT DESERVE THIS WHY NOBODY LIKES HER WHY IS SHE SO UNPOPULAR I WANT TO DIE ALREADY