Prison School

Waifus this best don’t exist in real life. Prove me wrong.

Delet this thread

ok

Delete yourself first Hanafag.

Mari > Meiko > Chiyo > Hana

This is undisputable.

>Meiko is not real
It hurts

>Marifag forgetting Kate
Heh

She'd be in between Chiyo and Hana. Didn't feel like including every girl in the manga this time.

no u

None of us deserve a waifu as pure as Chiyo

that's a funny looking armpit

Pro tip: you can’t

Convince me to keep reading this for someone who has dropped it in the middle of the sports festival arc.

The sports festival itself is more enjoyable when read in bulk, the end of the arc is satisfying, the confession arc that follows is very much like old PS, and Hana gets mercilessly BTFO

Hanafags get btfo in pretty much every chapter these days.

>Hanashitters insisted for years that Hana should/will win because “she’s the only one who really accepts Kiyoshi for who he is”
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, get fucked, Hanafaggots

>being this bad winner
Also the manga didnt ended

Season 2 when?

Clever move user. You didn't put the best girl in your list because she's so indisputably best ranking her against the other girls would be pointless.

I like your style

the sports festival is not at all saved by reading in bulk. Old PS moved way faster and was way more dynamic and creative than the confession arc has been.
Your spoiler is pretty accurate though 1/3 ain't so bad.

But Kate is a shit.

Kate is a lewd goddess

She does look like she needs a good dicking.

Post Mari pls

The entire .USC is shit

This

D-did Hana really lose, bros?

;-;

>The entire .USC
That's not how you spell Hana.

Nothing’s certain until the manga’s over, but so far, yes which is good because she deserves to lose

This won't be the end of it obviously, Hana and Kiyoshi had infinitely more development than Chiyo and Kiyoshi. Didn't expect last chapter to happen so simply, but I have faith. Hiramoto won't just throw all the Hana moments away, especially now that Chiyo seems obviously clued in on Hana's desires. God knows what he has planned though.

>Hana and Kiyoshi had infinitely more development
Hana’s gotten infinitely more retarded, I wouldn’t call that “development”
>Hiramoto won't just throw all the Hana moments away
I never understand why Hanafags describe it as “throwing away”, when Kiyoshi’s never had romantic feelings for anybody but Chiyo in the first place

>Hana’s gotten infinitely more retarded, I wouldn’t call that “development
Can't argue that, don't like how bitchy she's been the past few chapters.
>I never understand why Hanafags describe it as “throwing away”, when Kiyoshi’s never had romantic feelings for anybody but Chiyo in the first place
Not even much of a Hanafag, but the problem is that Chiyo has done comparatively fuck all. Hiramoto has been taunting the whole time with the pissing degeneracy and sexual tension and it was much more interesting than Chiyo was. I get that Chiyo is just teen love-at-first-sight shit, but everyone assumed it was too cliche to actually happen. Myself included, admittedly I should have known better. I still don't trust Hiramoto to let it die though, it would be too easy.

All Kiyoshi and Hana have ever had going for them is piss shenanigans, which is more entertaining, sure, but as far as the logical route for an actual relationship, Chiyo makes infinitely more sense than Hana

>Chiyo has done comparatively fuck all.
Yeah, Kiyoshi did and he got what he wanted. Hana and Kiyoshi's relationship was in no way friendly or healthy. The fact that she ended up loving Kiyoshi doesn't mean that the relationship is better and here she tried to ruin his relationship with Chiyo knowing that he loved her.

>still no scat in ps
WHEN

Fuck off

Why Hana lost was easy. It is because the opponent who was fighting is Kiyoshi.
Hana had a chance to win if Chiyo, but he could not win the hero.

No horse in this, but I can see the mangaka pulling a "she-was-not-for-me-after-all", no way mary sue will actually win this. The mangaka know his shit.

Hanafag would have forgotten that this is the story of a boy named Kiyoshi.
It is not a story that a girl will fulfill love.

Pipi not that far from popo

Imaging this riding your dick every night.

I'm glad I never liked Hana and her shitty piss play.

No. The only person who ever really loses is whoever ends up with Kiyoshit.

The real winner is the Mitsuko/Bitch-chan scissorfest.

Meiko>Hana>Chiyo>Mari

>The entire USC and user are shit
fixed

anyone got some translations?