Nigger punches 5-year-old boy in face and taunts him in front of mother

>Cops identified the attacker as Ramon Thomas, 25, who is described as black, about 6-foot, 160 pounds, with a medium build, short black hair and moustache.

>The boy and his mother were riding on a Brooklyn-bound G train near the Bergen St. Station in Cobble Hill when the man came up and socked him around 4:25 p.m. Saturday, cops said.

>“Are you going to cry to ya’ mommy?” the brute said, according to police sources.

>He dashed off the train at the Bergen St. station.

>Medics took the boy to NYU Langone Health-Cobble Hill, where he was treated for bruising and swelling on the left side of his face.

Attached: really makes you think.png (948x601, 802K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=09j_9dXFJmI
youtube.com/watch?v=jMlF2ooVQKE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: one punch man.jpg (1200x1016, 127K)

Hmm

Attached: all_lives_matters1.jpg (1071x720, 54K)

Niggers truely are subhuman savages with severely limited brain function

Judging by how he's dressed I'm absolutely convinced he's retarded, more so than the average nigger.

What was the reason?

>6-foot, 160 pounds

Lol fucking lanklet

Ha ha good one, user

Was the kid a nigger?

american police is scary, they found some random nigga so fast

assuming it was the right person

Based black man

If I was on the train I’d honestly kick his ass for this kind of cowardly shit.
What the actual fuck is wrong with Brooklyners that they won’t stick up for innocent children being literally attacked for no reason? It wasn’t an empty train.

>6 foot
>160 pounds
why are niggers so scrawny?

Brooklyn

kid not show respect to a grown man
youtube.com/watch?v=09j_9dXFJmI

niggers
a train full of niggers, and this shit is coming to canada

didn't brooklyn used to be a bunch of italians? he probably would have literally been murdered before he got on the train. now it's full of faggots.

you can see the outline of his skull, this should say it all.

Attached: Untitled.png (346x406, 288K)

look at his skull and try to tell me he isn't a proto human I dare you

>literally attacked for no reason?
part and parcel of living in a big city, niggers gonna nig.

Attached: niggerland.jpg (3000x3000, 1.69M)

youtube.com/watch?v=jMlF2ooVQKE

This.
Fucking lack of foresight and niggers are why niggers are destined to fail. If they could process complex planning they'd be fucking dangerous.
>punch kid for no reason besides nog instincts to chimp out in public transport.
>Security cams EVERYWHERE.
Probably looked at them every day.
>Steps out of train and the only thing his Ape brain can conceive of is pulling up his fucking hood.
Cities aren't stupid. Trust me anywhere where there's a high nog density....there are cameras and chances are someone monitoring them.

Never relax...

nigs noggin

Actually you're wrong. The subway here in NYC doesn't even have cameras in the new cars. Hence why there is no video of him punching the kid. That must be some new station camera. It may not even be for security but for the conductors to view the platform from the other end. The G train is unique because it is half the length of all other trians.

Attached: 7e172aae-23a4-4c6d-8614-3525a61443e9.png (239x250, 70K)