Why do i love this so much,also post more of best girl

Why do i love this so much,also post more of best girl.

because you want to be dominated by a clearly weaker girl

Why doesn't he just punch her in the throat?

She is a top-tier martial artist and he enjoys being abused.

Can't wait for the story to end when he savagely rapes her and then slowly kills her in the most humiliating way available.

>hate femdom
>hate masochistic MCs
>still like this shit for the brief moments where the girl stops being a dick and shows she actually cares for MC
Any other people reading this for similar reasons or is everyone here a femdomfag?

Even if I hate both series, this pic is so satisfying.

took me a while to realize it was by was done by the same dude who alternates between femdom and bestiality doujin and did a lot of guro art
I wouldn't even be surprised if eventually gets what he wants in a doujin done by the same artist

Your brain must be awfully slow if it took you a while to realize what Nanashi/776 does.

>Hates abuse of male MC but keeps reading because of the few moments were the girl acts like a decent human being
geez, user, do you need the number of some call center for abused men?

I like my gap moe, nigger.
I particularly like the one time the MC gets mad and she instantly drops the bully act and desperately tries to calm him down.

Did any group ever pick this up? Other than Sup Forums randomly translating it.

>Nagatoro
>femdom

I feel the faces she makes are a bit too much, she ends up looking ugly or retarded.

>implying that if they ever fuck (or more like Nagatoro allows the guy to fuck her) it won't be full femdom

I have to admit, being Nagatoro'own little bullying victime would make me feel special. Everyy display of affection would be divine.

if they ever fuck she will be the submissive one

*when they eventually fuck

>niggatoro
Forehead girl is better imo.

Sasuga ESL-dono.

What does ESL mean ?

uhuh...I don't know what I was expecting but I thought you'd at least try to swap the faces

I'm here for the gap moe.

English as a Second Language.

Oh, I see. Well, that's what happens when you're drunk and try to type in English. When I'm sober, it doesn't show.

Still, I'd pay to lick Nagatoro's brown feet.

Why do you think he tolerates her? He's so beta any interest from a girl excites him, even if its bullying.

Looks like she has downs and just pissed herself, she just feels good after relieving herself.

I must say I love her name, generally speaking Japanese names don't sound strong, but Nagatoro really imposes, and the gap-dere thing they have going just feels amazing.

She embodies the overpowering bully and the desarming charm of the girl you like. How could MC even defend against her?

Didn't he say it himself that the way she acted annoyed him?

Give her the dick, the best defense is a good offence.

Didn't one of the original picturesets have her kicking him hard in the balls or something?

theere's a scene where she kicks his arse like a practice bag.