Made in Abyss

Mia Thread. Post your favorite fanart

Dumb Bun poster

riko

>bun poster
>dumb
pick one

i post on Sup Forums

>i-i only watch for the compelling story! i'm not a pedo!!!

What I learned from MiA:
Toilets are fucking evil, leaving to use the toilet for any reason, especially at night, will lead to terrifying revelations and your friends getting hurt.

This is my favorite fanart of Nanachi.

As someone putting together a Bondrewd cosplay, is what Bondrewd wears under his coat clothing or segmented armor? MIA's artstyle makes it easy to lose detail in all that darkness.

*squish*

bun with burg

I fucking hate cosplay but for Bondrewd I'd make an exception

Dont spam images so that we hit image limit 4h before thread is archived again.

When the hype dies down and we stop having MIA threads will the MIA threads be MIA?

So the solution is to stop using toilets, right? Maybe Riko is onto something then with how often she pees herself.

Spoilerfags gtfo

Maruruk kills reg

Maruruk marries Reg

I want to drewd Bondrewd's Bons

Nanachi is a boy

Nanachi is a girl

Nanachi is dead

the final twist is that the entire abyss is just a giant toilet for civilisations
Riko unblocks the 8th layer causing the civilisation on the rim up top to collapse into the abyss but ending the curse of ascent allowing them all to return to the surface again
2 thousand years later Riko and the rest finally make it up top again, to find a new civilisation has arisen and is picking over hte remains of Riko's former home
bump into a young red whistle and her pal
"omg it's Shit Lord Riko! The old ones speak of your mighty deeds! How did you become so strong!"
Riko places her mining helmet on the kid's head
"I'll tell you what, child, I was made... in the abyss."

Nanachi is a hermaphrodite and has a penis and a vagina

Lyza sacrifices Riko to the old gods at the bottom of the abyss

Mitty kills Riko

>no skin showed
>probably a creepy mutant under his armor
>become a freaking furry
>and still hot af
I don't know what about him drives me into complete subarashii, but well.

What's the deal with the Fluffzen thing?

Huh. Come to think of it...

Where does the cartridge 'fit' in the backpack? There doesnt seem any obvious place for it.

it was right, she's fluffzen

We need many more rabbits in this thread. Someone should do something about that.
Also I will never hold Nanachi and this is driving me into depression and probably eventually also suicide.

I hope Riko's white whistle ends up looking cool, gotta have at least something worthwhile from all the shit they went through

I'm in the process of scientifically deconstructing what exactly makes Bondrewd hot af. So far I have the following:
>the mask makes his head appear large and has wide slits in imitation of wide eyes, giving him a youthful, sweet and innocent appearance (look up "neoteny")
>the tail is an inherently expressive and emotive body part and is therefore associated with both cuteness and femininity
>his outfit gives him a narrow waist and accentuates his hips and thighs, giving him the silhouette of a young fertile woman
>the way he acts during his first fight with Reg in particular makes him seem submissive which is a trait many men enjoy in a potential partner
>he is shown interacting lovingly with Prushka, and we are programmed to favor partners who show themselves to be good with children
>his personality is cheerful, bright, inquisitive and even caring, which are all good qualities for a potential partner
Tl;dr there is scientifically nothing wrong with wanting to fuck Bondrewd. I could publish an entire thesis on this.

shitpost

I watched the birth of Fluffzen. I feel really old now.

I'd say it's regular clothing. Like a really long and thick vest maybe?

Posting best ped.. I mean mom

name one reason why riko will win

Ozen is the best

Dude...

Seems to be clothing. It has to be tight-fitting though, don't do what the other Bondrewd guy did and have everything flopping around.

That's right, i am Fluffzen.

Well, that's just a piece of fanart, after all.

In the manga I think they're supposed to go into that backpack as separate segments, attached to it externally in three sockets along its length.

the one with futa nanachi

Gotta be a full plate concealed under his coat, otherwise Reg wouldn't have to launch a jihad attack to make a hole for Riko to snipe through

it's not futa if he's a boy

But if I want him to fuck me?

Dunno man.

For me it's rather his whole costume and the way he handles shit that make him the best of the bestest.

>the tail is an inherently expressive and emotive body part and is therefore associated with both cuteness and femininity
expressive and emotive = feminine?

has there ever been a cuter boy?

Well then it's obvious, he's a big masculine dude who's an amazing fighter and also a charming rogue scientist. I was hitting it more from the "is it gay" angle.

Well duh. Open emotion has always been a stereotypical feminine attribute.

That tail attachment is ridiculous lol.

Wouldn't it It be so much hotter and more awesome if the tail was some kind of an artifact in form of a spinal augmentation that ran all the way from his nape to the butt and formed the tail? Gotta have it slick and cool too, black metal with segments glowing purple

nnaa

So if the blessing of the 6th layer requires one person to willingly take the curse from the other, as was the case with Bondrewd and Prushka, and Mitty had done the same for Nanachi, does that mean that Bondrewd's elevator that he claimed would force the curse all onto one person didn't actually do anything special? Or am I mistaken somewhere?

You're right, that would be pretty cool. But to be fair I don't really care about how his tail is attached as long as I can safely yank it upwards while I'm delving so deep into his abyss that whoever pulls my dick out will turn into Mitty.

Well, that's too nice idea to draw.

Maybe you should ask ?

what are these narehate white whistles doing?

kys

This person's art style is incredibly confusing to look at.

Me too user.

Could it be due to the lack of shadows and thin lines?

that and there being no real defined shapes

I can't even tell what's happening here. Why is a black mamba wrestling with some mac n cheese.

It's an example of the quality of these threads nowadays. Pruned/deleted when?

C'thun, Manus and Voldemort are at the bottom of the abyss.

big ol' Ozzy

Can't wait for best girl to get animated

Fluffzen being L O N G while inseminating kitty lyza in order to create a potato to surpass riko

I think the requirements are: the curse is redirected to one of the two persons, and the one sacrificed loves the other. Basically it's the elevator's technology which redirects the curse to one person. Mitty didn't willingly take it from Nanachi.

Kk will try tomorrow

Am shit though

I don't see a bulge there.

it's funny because when i first read the manga, i thought Nanachi was a girl and didn't pay much attention, but when watching her in the anime she/he felt more like a boy, especially pre-bestdadification

Why is narehate Ozen so
L

O

N

G
?

Cgl can tell me how to make it, but they cant tell me what to make it.

I want to STROKE Bondrewd's TAIL!

She was already long.

A proper competition to Bondrewd I see

They might be able to tell you which option is easier. If there's any ambiguity, interpret it in the way that will make less work for you.

You stroke it and it goes up and through your rectum boi.

Bon bon doesn't let anyone touch his tail (except for Geira)

do you think the second season could cover all the content we've gotten so far?
I think it would be perfect to end on "what is happening in the abyss" since thats what readers ended on for a couple months
but judging by the pace of the first season its probably going to end on leaving the idofront

We need narehate Ozen crushing a wildebeast like an anaconda or some shit.

Yea, no way they're getting to the Village based on how they did the first Season.

Then I'll just sneak a quick stroke while Bondrewd is distracted from Geira reaming him silly.

I'm afraid they are going to make Idofront OVA/movie and no one except 3,5 anons whould watch it.
Judging by the pace of the first season Idofront ~5-6 episodes. The rest is village.
Anyway it bothers me that people will reeeeeeeeeeeeeing about lack of world building, different atmosphere and just Bon Bon in general. And I'm not sure about action animation.

Id expect it to be an OVA about Idofront. That closes out the obvious plot threads left hanging from the first season in an epic climax, and OVA budget means pretty pretty fights.

And, lets be honest, nothing written since can top Bondrewd for climax. Any season that starts with Bondrewd can only have weird as fuck pacing.

So Idofront OVA, and then if they ever get continued again after that they can start back at comfy levels and they will have had more time to build up material.

What's the other half? The Cuckzen?

Okay, I actually didn't think people would make this much stuff with Geira and Bon, let alone notice the first one exists. There's more and more with each thread and pretty fine quality too.

Yeah it depends in how far the current arc is by the time they start doing the animation, but if its and OVA or a new season is likely it will end with Bondrewd, mostly since is a perfect ending point

Well, wouldn't it be best to devote most of that time to Bondrewd? After all, even in the manga there's not much interesting stuff as they head for Idofront, except maybe for that infested flower field and the icy area.

I thought it was confirmed that it was a second season and not just an OVA

There's tons of quality stuff. As long as you stay well away from the mpreg, you're good.