Boruto

What's it's role in the future except being a housepet? Is a Nue Chakra mode for Sumire possible? Will it get targeted by Kara?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14542393/r
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nue = Artificial Bijuu.

Pretty much this if I remember correctly, Sumire had some kind of chakra shroud when she fought Boruto and Mitsuki

I ship Kurama x Nue.

Shit, I didn’t even think of that. Is Nue male or female?

What a cutie!

>tumblr filename
Wew

I ship Kurama x Himawari

Who cares user. Its quality.

>defending tumblr
The state of Sup Forums, everybody

>Will it get targeted by Kara?
No. Why would they give a shit about a stupid chakra meme hamster?

Why not?

Day 18 since Sumire was forever confirmed manga canon.

What a great time to be alive

Are you an imposter?

strawpoll.me/14542393/r
>Best girl has as many votes as the other girls combined
>Pinkshit not even in the top 5

>posting strawpoll
Don’t start this shit now, please

I am surprised pinkshit even has any at all.

For what reasons huh? I'm just a Hawawa lover.

Those numbers look a bit under the weather today

Are we really going to start this thread off by bashing Sakura? The strawpoll is not even valid since it can be abused and Sup Forums has this apparent hate-boner for Sakura even though the outside has an opposite view on her.

This is just circle-jerking.

They are just the cutest together!

Ignore them

If Sakura were winning you'd say "SEE THIS IS PROOF EVERYONE LOVES HER AND SHE IS THE MOST POPULAR." Don't try to highground this shit.

But they made a whole thread about it yesterday and reposted it in the last thread. This is being persistent. They are whoring it around like it means something and some people are impressionable to the little things. Someone could get the wrong idea from this.

It's fixed. Sakura wins all the official polls. Strawpoll is definitely being samefagged and spammed.

>They are whoring it around like it means something and some people are impressionable to the little things. Someone could get the wrong idea from this.
It’s a couple of literally who’s on Sup Forums, it really doesn’t mean anything

Oh I get it. When Hinata wins, it's rigged, but when Sakura wins, it's 100% fair.

>retard-kun posting shipperbait
>Sakura haters baiting pinkshitfag
>pinkshitfag falling for obvious bait
Mods, just nuke this thread while it’s still early

That's not what I'm trying to say, but you're welcomed to think that. Since I doubt I'll be able to change your mind.

The strawpoll is not honest. End of story. If Hinata starts winning multiple official polls, than she is more popular, but that is never going to be the case since Sakura is still the most popular female in the series.

>If Hinata starts winning multiple official polls
She won in polls 2, 3, 7 and the 10th anniversary poll.

Hinata only won one official poll in the entire series. I don't know where you are getting this load of crap from.

Reminder that sauce is a cute

All suckera fags have MR and download memories from space so

You never learn, do you?

But Sakura beat Hinata in that one?

>naruto most popular

What is this

>Random Name Fag
> Retard Kun's Cancer
> Pinkshit fag

This is a great thread for 2 days before a new episode

>Clearly says Sakura is 14th with 359 votes while Hinata is 6th with 1002 votes
This is just getting sad. You're straight up denying reality.

Sakura lost the final official popularity poll

All you keep posting are twitter shit calling it official

I'm no ordinary namefag! I'm ratface!

The second popularity poll. It came out during Shikamaru's fight with Temari, so it's right on the heels of Naruto's victory against Neji.
>Minato 12th place even though he had one page of screentime, no lines, and no name
The hype was real back then.

Namefag why can't you be Anonymous ? Is your Ego that Fragile that u can't stand being a part of the collective

Ohh
That makes sense. Naruto was badass in that fight

"UHH MY FAVORITE NINJA IS THE ONE WHO LOOKS LIKE NARUTO LOLOLOL"

Western tastes are clearly superior to Japanese tastes, just look at this shit. Only thing wrong is that Kakashi is ranked lower than Sakura.

Are you fucking blind?

I like my name. I need everyone to know who i am because i'm too cute to be forgotten

What the fuck is that shit?! I remember Sakura winning that one.

I smell an edit, because I wouldn't miss this. Either way, Sakura still won the most. Two(?) losses don't mean a single thing.

>"Muh last poll!"
I have said multiple times we are going by a tally. Sakura wins the most. Hinata winning one doesn't erase Sakura's constant victories.

Until Hinata wins a current poll, that fake win doesn't have any impact.

This, Boruto is a gateway anime of the worst kind

>tObito
>not best character

> Two(?) losses don't mean a single thing.
Four.
>I have said multiple times we are going by a tally.
That makes no sense.

Obito wasn't revealed yet.

>pinkshitfag pulls an "inside job" conspiracy

Come back in 10 years when youre 18 pls

>Four.
I need a source on that.

>That makes no sense.
Sakura wins the most. This a very simple concept to grasp.

If she wins the most why does everyone with a brain hate her

Hinata beats Sakura in these four polls:
This makes them tied.

Suckera lost all of them LOL

Stop abusing your mangekyou, youre going blind

This looks like a poll around or after the Pain arc. That explains why Hinata is high here.

Hinata's rabid fans screaming their heads off. This is a thing that happens. You see it in Naruto and Boruto threads all the time. And SP doesn't make matters better with their shameless favoritism for Hinata.

It's not tied. Sakura also won this poll. So it's four to five.

>I smell an edit,
If you're so sure, do your own research. Look up Naruto polls 2, 3, 7, and the 10th anniversary poll. I guarantee you will not be able to find an unedited version that disagrees with these results.

That's not a Jump poll, that's a shitty phone game poll.

I hate hinata LOOL
(I favorite mada more than anyone)
I just hate stupid people more

DISCUSS BORUTO, fucking faggots

It's time for the Jedi...TO END!

>PINKSHITFAG USING A NARUTOXBORUTO VOLTAGE POLL

Who's your favorite and who do you want them to get with?

I kinda want mitsuki to end up with sarada

I honestly wouldn't be surprised Sakura won more polls. Everyone just refuses to show them and instead dig up Hinata's to save face.

It's still an official poll that endorses the Naruto IP. Now you're trying to dodge this. Sakura won more. And I'm pretty sure there are more polls out there. So realistically, there are probably more than five. I'm going to be on the hunt for those.

I ship Sarada X Celibacy
Also I ship Mitsuki x death

>It's still an official poll that endorses the Naruto IP.
No. It's a phone game poll. Also, do you realize how utterly pathetic it is that you're grasping at straws for the main heroine to have won ONE more poll than a character who appeared 10 times less frequently?

>This looks like a poll around or after the Pain arc. That explains why Hinata is high here.
You're so close to understanding but you can't quite make the logical connection. Yes, it's almost like when Hinata appears, her popularity skyrockets. Sakura, meanwhile, has middling to poor popularity no matter what she does or how frequently she appears. What do you think that means?

Quality posting right here, all hail Hawawa!

Sakura still has popularity no matter what she does. Hinata only gets a boost when she's relevant. If Sakura had a main focus, she would beat Hinata's boost.

We just need one more official poll to settle this shit.

My favorites are Boruto, Mitsuki, Sarada, Sumire, and Chocho, also, I’m not a shipperfag, but at the moment I’d also prefer Sarada with Mitsuki, and Boruto with Sumire

>Sakura still has popularity no matter what she does.
Sakura appears consistently throughout but her popularity is pretty much the same

>Hinata only gets a boost when she's relevant.
And even when she's not she's competitive with the main heroine.

>If Sakura had a main focus, she would beat Hinata's boost.
Sakura is the MAIN HEROINE, how does she not have focus?

I’m sure the Hinata vs Sakura faggotry ITT is the peak of thread quality, right?

Thought on the new Boruto ED? J-Rock is pretty dope when you don't give a fuck.
Apparently the band doing the song is new and just got together 3 years ago.
Will it be good?

it wont beat the salad ED

I'm totally hyped for the tomorrow's episode that i fear it won't live up to it
Wat do

>Sakura appears consistently throughout but her popularity is pretty much the same
Yeah, which is high compared to every singe female in Naruto/Boruto.

>And even when she's not she's competitive with the main heroine.
I don't really care about that. It's mostly SP's fault for whoring her out in the anime and giving birth to all these wild fanatics who think she is more important than she actually is. If SP wasn't waifufagging her and making Sakura look bad, Hinata wouldn't be anything special. Her popularity isn't genuine, it's artificial. It's glorified cheating and sabotage SP made Sakura look bad and put Hinata on a pedestal.

>Sakura is the MAIN HEROINE, how does she not have focus?
She didn't get as much focus as she needed. Naruto and Sasuke hogged all the spotlight with their homo-reincarnation drama.

>Yeah, which is high compared to every singe female in Naruto/Boruto.
Not Hinata.
>I don't really care about that. It's mostly SP's fault for whoring her out in the anime and giving birth to all these wild fanatics who think she is more important than she actually is. If SP wasn't waifufagging her and making Sakura look bad, Hinata wouldn't be anything special. Her popularity isn't genuine, it's artificial. It's glorified cheating and sabotage SP made Sakura look bad and put Hinata on a pedestal.
Do you have a single fact to back that up?

She got waaaaay more focus than Hinata.

Now we have both in it, this is going to be a wonderful thread, I feel it

>2nd place

How'd that happen?

Thats because naruto and sasuke are cute and cuddly and sakura looks like a creepy troll

That's very bad bait. You weren't even trying, at all.

Frog konan = good konan

This will only cause more shitpost.

To answer the question: Mitsuki, Iwabe, Sumire, Sarada, Mirai, BoruSumi, KawaSara, ShikaMirai

Its not bait

Sakura is butt-ugly

>those images
>quality

Fuck. No. Perfect grown up Sarada would be short hair like she has now perhaps a bit more spiked, lean body like an athletic swimmer, and having her mimic Naruto more than anyone else (like grown up Boruto is mimicking Sasuke) Those images posted are just pure suck.

>This.
>Ugly.
You need glasses, senpai.

Best ship

Apparently we are getting a new version of opening 2 as well.

No, still hideous

>posting best couple
Nice

You have refined tastes, and I am saying this as a Snekfag.

See this. What do?

hideous both inside and outside, something her "daughter" inherited.

I don't know about that. I just see it as the perfect set-up for Naruto becoming for Sarada what Pervy Sage was to him. I'm still hoping that at some point in the future Naruto is forced to go somewhere like a small adventure and wants Sarada to tag along and learn from him.

Hump her gently

Infront of hinata and naruto

Well her daughter at least doesn’t job every time on solo fights.

She thirsts

Correct.

>and wants Sarada to tag along and learn from him
>”learn”
I would very much like to see that, as well