HAHAHAHA

Communist bull dyke admits she and her friends bullied the school shooter since middle school.
youtu.be/arILTu8VuYU

Say goodbye to your astroturfed celeb activist, libtards.

Attached: 1520036392370.png (1394x782, 1.85M)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/special/nation/gun-homicides-ownership/table/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Junko_Furuta
splcenter.org/fighting-hate/intelligence-report/2007/latino-gang-members-southern-california-are-terrorizing-and-killing-blacks
m.youtube.com/watch?v=XgQvnPm7JYo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=CYxxzw37wWw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Doesnt make it justified.

its over for your celebs, faggot LMAO

The real hero is the guy who will push her to suicide.

Of course it is

YOUR HAIR IS BUZZED CUT YOU MUST OF LOST YOUR WITS YEAH
ALL THE OTHER MUTTS WITH THOSE PUFFY NIPS
YOU BETTER RUN BETTER RUN OUTRUN MY GUN

>Forced to spend dozens of hours every week in the same building as dozens of people who bully you for years during your most psychologically vulnerable stage
> killing all of them isn't justified

I don't think I've seen anything more justified

T.H.I.S

We now have legal justification to bully xer

I'M SCREECHING AND CRYING SO THAT MAKES YOUR ARGUMENT INVALID REEEEEEEE

Can't wait to neck feminists and communists once a civil war finally sparks over here

Attached: 1520501438745.gif (500x363, 1.03M)

what’s her online accounts

whoops

since it’s ok

I always thought it seemed like she (and hogg) bullied the kid, or at the very least excluded him. The amount of rage these kids have could only come from repressed guilt over the shooting happening.

lol

Legit. I've always thought school shooters are based as fuck (and entirely justified at lashing out)

Attached: tumblr_nhxrtzLXt31r9spw1o1_500.gif (500x281, 1.96M)

You don't deserve to wear that flag

but you didn't no him tho

>look at this weirdo
>yo, school shooter in making
>fucking school shooter
>crazy maniac
>get away from me you futre school shooter
>OMG WHY ARE YOU SHOOTING AT US

Wow

> To those who say we ostracized him....

>...YOU DIDN'T KNOW THIS KID, WE DID!

So, because they knew him, it was OK for them to ostracize him. But if he didn't have access to guns, then he couldn't have killed as many of them.

So we need to ban guns so that "weird" people who are ostracized by society don't come back and kill us. Sounds like a tolerant argument for gun control to me.

This goblin is the reason Cruz went insane. It is the ultimate tool of the Jew, a gender neutral gun grabbing easily manipulated mix raced goy. This is what they want all Americans to look like by 2050.

Attached: original (7).jpg (600x683, 93K)

>He was weird and deserved it so now ban guns so that we can continue bullying weird kids without suffering the consequences

If I lost my parents and had no friends or anyone who cares about me while these subhumans throw shit at me every single day for several years straight since childhood then yeah I'd have probably blown their brains out as well.

t. bullied low t beta nerds. guess what losers, just cos you autists get dunked in the loo doesnt mean you get to shoot everyone

So angry

Brazil has extremely strict gun control, yet we broke 64k+ homicides last year, gun control doesn't work.

Brazil
rank 75 in gun ownership
8 guns per 100 people
18.1 firearm homicides per 100k people

Mexico
Rank 42 in firearm ownership
15 guns per 100 people
9.97 firearm deaths per 100k people

United States of America
Rank 1 in firearm ownership
88.8 firearms per 100k people
3.2 firearm homicides per 100k people (mostly blacks shooting other blacks)

washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/special/nation/gun-homicides-ownership/table/

Really makes me think

Parkland deserved what they made

Attached: 5C8A7512-0D17-4092-B507-BFF9C165F809.jpg (683x1024, 212K)

If I had a gun as a kid I would've done exactly the same shit.
I have even written entire movie plots about revenge, at a school re-union or going on a 30 year overdue vendetta at former class "mates" houses.

Exactly, it sounds like she deserved a bullet too. Too bad she is still alive.

First time I heard this creatura talking. Fingernails screeching on chalkboards are more pleasant for my ears.

>washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/special/nation/gun-homicides-ownership/table/
WOW, ITS ALMOST LIKE THE WHITER THE COUNTRY THE LESS THE KILLING

i hope a pack of emus kill everyone at your high school

You know, not wanting to play with the weirdo doesn't exactly translate to bullying, but I guess you're afrai.

Go jerk off your gun or something I guess.

This gun thing is clearly being pushed very hard by very powerful people.

I know the public is retarded but even they take a lot of propaganda to get to the point where they are literally protesting to have their own rights taken away by the state. How did the Left ever convince their base, who are ostensibly about equality, that having the means to defend yourself from criminals and the state is somehow evil? It makes no fucking sense.

There are far more lobbys in favor of gun control than there are in favor of the 2nd amendment. Furthermore, all the biggest companies are liberal. The liberal part spent 1.2 billion USD on Hillary's presidential campain, while Trump only spent 150 million USD.

Really makes you think, doesn't it? Why are the selfish, gluttonous rich people in favor of gun control? Why are they all liberal? Almost as if the rich would benefit from having a spineless, defenseless middle class.

The rich knows that a great depression is coming, and when it arrives, the poor will become hungry and kill them. That's why the rich are taking away your guns before it happens.

The rich elites are taking away your gun not because they want you to be defenseless when they murder you. No, they are taking away your gun because they are scared you will murder them. Not the other way around.

This is why they are pushing to abolish the 2nd amendment. They personally don't give a shit if we kill ourselves, They only care that we will eventually kill them. They fear losing their power and money.

America is extraordinarily well behaved with guns when you discount nogs& suicides

They fucking trod on him.

Bravo... Now, does anyone have her Facebook?

Eh, kinda does. If you think some kid is teetering on the edge you probably shouldn't go fucking with him pushing him over. Seems like a pretty shitty not to mention dip shit thing to do.

suicides entering in gun crime stats is absurdly hebraic

Attached: 275f6r.jpg (620x350, 91K)

It seems you never suffered from people treating you like shit day in and out.
Some people become murders, for me it build upon my character, so that every business problem or issue is delt with absolute coldness and reason.

Guy was probably an asshole and got shit for it.

Thats not bullying.

im so old my high school was shut down. your move, kid

You know what, it made me a cold bitter person also

Good word, never heard it before. And you're right, it's incredibly misleading and pumps the numbers up a lot

>Go jerk off your gun
You sound like a retard

Attached: 1519183787584.gif (720x540, 448K)

god, imagine growing up in a country where within a decade your whole society has changed to the point where they openly antagonize all the values you've grown up to embody

fuck liberalism

fuck USA

Instead of seizing guns, you Americans should carefully screen your student bodies for narcissists, sociopaths, psychopaths, and various other personality disorders, and carefully remove them from schools, so that they do not bully other students and push them to suicide or massacres, or commit massacres themselves. That's what we in Japan do, and it has successfully reduced the number of such incidents remarkably. We don't get them all (pic related), but we get most of them. Of course, we don't have as many such mentally damaged people, since we actually know how to raise children properly, and our rates of such disorders are orders of magnitude lower than yours, but the concept can be scaled up fairly easily. Such screening would have removed both the goblin and the shooter alike.

Attached: images (35).jpg (240x320, 13K)

David! If you are lurking here, I have an idea. It may seem distasteful at first but hear me out. If you really want to make your mark and bring about gun control, get yourself one of those terrible, evil (words aren't strong enough) AR-15's and shoot Emma and then yourself. The extreme irony of your deaths by the very implement of destruction that you are protesting with such vigilance and diligence will make such an impression as to certainly bring about the downfall of the entire firearm industry. Think it over. In the end, you must surely see that this is the best way. Godspeed, young warrior!

Underrated

Wtf is that fucking gif?

leftists want to mix all the thugs, smart kids, learning disabled, niggers, idiots, geniuses, all in the same classroom. they believe it elevates the lower kids. but what it really does is lower everyone else. this is their communism, this is what they want for the whole country and for everyone in the world with immigration. equal misery is the left wing utopia.

When the weirdo becomes the bully.

Doesn't matter if we're a country full of guns or not that kind of behavior is never justifiable. And if he's truly just an asshole than ignore him.

>we

What do you do with the broken kids? Battle Royale?

>>we actually know how to raise children properly, and our rates of such disorders are orders of magnitude lower than yours

Oh shut the fuck up. You had literally a 10 year old child, chopping up his female friend, and sticking her fucking heat on a school gate. Nips are mentally unstable, and atrocities of WW2 only confirm that.

Attached: Jap degenerate canibal.jpg (652x652, 276K)

Columbine shooters weren't bullied, they were legitimately psychopaths.

Soylent Green

>bullied
"ostracized" is the word she used faggot
what else are you supposed to do when a malignant autistic kid is in your midst antagonizing you and your friends?

Not sure polbro, but it makes my weenie feel funny

Attached: emma.jpg (679x393, 101K)

>>Be from Mehico
>>Be anti-black

Wut.

HOLY SHIT THIS THIS THIS

Nah shes cuban.

Yeah I saw this video only yesterday in a similar video.

And I cannot stand the narcissism of these little pieces of shit.
They admitted to treating him like shit and now they march for gun control.

They including this ugly cunt should have died in that shooting.

I believe that weeding out mentally ill people from your schools would decrease the number of leftists in your society over time.

They are either institutionalized, sent to trade schools where they will learn how to perform menial labor, or put to productive work in bosozoku gangs or the dojinshi hobby industry.

uh...

That kind of thing happens daily in your country. It makes worldwide news when it happens in Japan simply because it's so rare here. Please don't make me pull up the statistics.

He should have killed them all.

Attached: 2670347A-09E6-49DC-8136-1D92914489E3.gif (480x360, 3M)

la bullina

You are all fucked up, you even made ''Navada-chan'' character because its sooooo cute when a 11 yo slaughters her friend 3:

What a mess this all is.

No. Bastard uneducated yankee. During the massacre they left alive the guys/girls who didn't bully/treat like shit them

underfuckingrated

Attached: fortykeks.jpg (600x528, 37K)

No, it doesn't happen in Poland at all, you sick fucktard. Go ahead, and pull up the statictics. Japs are fucking sadistic animals, there even was a case of tormenting a girl in the most sick and twisted ways. Also, Nips conceal their real crime statistics, rape and murder.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Junko_Furuta

Bump this is what will bring down this garbage movement, start spreading it to everyone.

Attached: 4D895F39-79A9-420A-9E52-A6A7F2D59C19.jpg (1024x755, 69K)

If you didn't live in all-white Pole-land, you would know that Mexicans (and Cubans) hate Blacks. And vice versa.

I thought Mexicans and Blacks unite to attack the white people.

Yeah hey you know who cut all the mental health funding and services and institutions that maybe could have helped prevent some of these?

one Saint Ronald Wilson Reagan, (R)

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH

La creatura has fucked herself. She's admitting to bullying him, but justifies it. If he's such a fuck up, why was he still in this school? Is she saying officials ignored his behavior to the risk of others?

Creatura's ugly throat clicking and moans are not that of a polished activist, but of a beast; Grendel's mother or aglæc-wif. A hero needs to silence the monster.

I'm the better person for having seen that.

I think.

Show some respect, parasite of Europe.

You’ve just described every western country Hanz. We’ve all been thrown under the bus mate, the US with guns at least have the means to do something about it.

>wtf stop bullying now!!
You faggots are such hypocrites and losers, bullying is fine. who hasn't picked on the fucking weird kid? Threads like this feed the narrative that the far right are bitter virgins. I used to bully the weird kids and the weak, it was fun as fuck and it made them into men when they fought back.

>treat-like-shit them
and the birth of a new verb

You sound like a pathetic faggot and that they were justified to bully you

Plenty of similar cases and worse all across the world.

The Western world has an average antisocial personality disorder rate of about 4%. In Japan, the prevalence is about 0.04%.

No, I will not show respect to Nip animals, and Poland is not ''parasite'' (Also said a spegetti nigger) Please, Krauts in EU hate you as much as they hate us. They are fucking happy that you chimped out recently, and they no longer will have to deal with your bullshit.

Whatever, you got what I meant. I wish you to get shot or die from your obesity

They both hate us, but each other more

splcenter.org/fighting-hate/intelligence-report/2007/latino-gang-members-southern-california-are-terrorizing-and-killing-blacks

Justified with extreme prejudice

Don't matter, Trump already signed away November. Get ready for shitlibs taking more guns, not just RINO bump stock bans, fellow MAGApedes!

Bullshit, average Nip has a high chance of becoming anti-social hikikomori. You spend your day screeching about how Japs are superior to Koreans/Chinese despite the fact that China has magnificent culture, surpassing your own tenfold, and Korean companies are now much more known than Japanese ones.

Attached: Nips are fugly.jpg (1800x1012, 580K)

Sure. But if I bullied someone into a school shooting I wouldn't be trying to take away someone elses rights and would have to admit I'm part of the reason why the kid CHOSE A FUCKING SCHOOL TO SHOOT UP

You know, there are anti-bullying laws now. One can only hope.....

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XgQvnPm7JYo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=CYxxzw37wWw

Attached: 5D0F7BBF-3B0D-433C-834D-A5B9B8C7A757.gif (500x281, 499K)

Once again, all of the incidents you mentioned happened mamy years or decades ago. These are thankfully very rare occurrences here.

Ahahah they achieved more in history and progress than you ever did, subhuman slave. Emigrate in London to clean up toilets please... Your women are so happy to come in Italy ti clean our houses anyway, it's the appropriate job for a "population" like you

Yep, angry phycho bitch

Just look at her, you can easily tell she's a total cunt who treats anyone she deems "weird" like a piece of shit