How do we make white women interested in traditional clothing again?

How do we make white women interested in traditional clothing again?

Attached: 1510956974160.jpg (576x1024, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jy8okAfB894
youtu.be/2GGYU4QZLSQ
youtu.be/T9uuh6CRySk
youtu.be/O4QBJgv1EIA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nuke everything into the stone age and start from scratch

ignoree them

I like this idea

just tell them you find it attractive

Two options.
If you are an Alpha do Women will care about your opinion and follow your command.

If you are a beta faggot, go on a shooting spree killing as many other, dumber, beta faggots who constantly flood every pic a slut uploads of herself wearing next to nothing with thirsty "omg so hot" comments.

maybe consult /cgl/?

Pay influencers to start a trend.

I told my wife (when we were still dating) that I wouldn't put up with revealing/degenerate clothing. I laid it plainly that if she wanted to be with me she needed to dress modestly and well for most of--if not all of--the week. (I work within the Church so that is very important).

Within a month she bought a new wardrobe and has not dressed like a modern woman since. She wanted me to marry her from day 1 though, so she had a lot of incentive. You can't do this to an SJW--only ignoring them and not giving them dick for years will work.

Attached: 1520145550002.png (1280x960, 2.22M)

Traditional clothing is my fetish.

Bretzels too ?

women want attention

they compete with other woman for attention

don't pay attention to scantly clad women.

But we lost that war in the industrialised world a long time ago.

Women believe that they are "free and liberated", there is no going back now.

Attached: drunken-jess-impiazzi-night-out-at-noir-in-weybridge-surrey-05-03-2015_4.jpg (1200x800, 126K)

Women attempt to outslut each other for the attention of alpha males. You can't in this social climate.

Get off the internet, stop playing video games, stop fapping to anime, start acting like men. Lead them.

Dtartaking those cringy BuzzFeed videos with stupid comments about women in traditional clothing "This girl is redefining fashion." "You'll never guess who wears traditional clothing!" Etc...

Start making** reee phone posting.

Literately this, take you GF out shopping and let her know you like traditional one more.

Stronger men lead the culture instead of kikes.

Hmm, I live less than 3 miles from that club.

They pretty much do full body searches on the way in so we just go to red a mile up the road.

You ever feel like feeding a couger head there.

nah bullshit, tell her you like the slutty one more. She'll always pick the opposite of what you like

For it to work on a mass scale, it has to come from top to bottom. You will never get the masses of people behave in a certain way or like something if it doesn't help them climb the social ladder. If the people at the top dress a certain way, the middle-class will try to copy it.

So we will be able to do it at most on individual scale. Just being encouraged by the right man to dress more traditionally might be enough for a woman to do it. It does look good and high-value after all.

Attached: 1520086933864.jpg (1200x800, 603K)

Attached: 123157361341.png (600x800, 861K)

This is the correct answer.

Coming to Sup Forums to shitpost from time to time is ok though.

Nice. If only more white people would were like that. Arms are a bit thick. She could lose another 20lbs

Attached: 132080940423490528.png (600x800, 924K)

She needs the extra fat for all the white children she will be carrying.

>implying anyone wants a goyim woman

Attached: 1519815361522.png (870x680, 961K)

Nice clothes

Do the selection.

Jeans? Sorry, I'm not interested.
Sports clothing every day? I heard Jamal is dying to take you out.
Qt dress? Do you have some free time tomorrow?

No that doesn't help. Just tell your girlfriend you like her 'traditional' outfit. If she is interested in you, she will get addicted to that dopamine shot.

Attached: whatguyswant.jpg (493x640, 57K)

>arms are a bit thick
What universe have you stepped into this one from?

Sumire Uesaka though, good taste

Attached: 2690c986.jpg (1280x1876, 813K)

>Stop having fun
But I don't wanna

Not that one I meant the white girl.

What are you smoking negro? She's perfect. Any more sticc and she'd probably be infertile. A traditional woman is neither fat or sticc, but just right.

youtube.com/watch?v=jy8okAfB894

Attached: 1509416195787.jpg (1080x1350, 378K)

>nuke
That's your answer for everything

Damn, reading this actually gave me a boner. How desperate am I for a traditional and loving wife

To look good in them they would have to stop being fatties for starter. That kind of clothing is not designed for oversized shits.

Start a movement to convince all the Chad Thundercocks that traditional dresses are sexier than nudity.

You'd be working against millions of years of biological evolution, though, so legally taking away the rights of feminists to demand all the Thundercock rides they want for free is the easier solution.

Dress up in the garb ourselves, with the satin panties gently caress our balls and shaft with frills showing off our sissy bodies and then tell women how much it turns you on.
That'll show em

Attached: 1516973987428.png (720x710, 556K)

post lots pics of hot women wearing them

Attached: 1516303847625.jpg (849x748, 153K)

Attached: DZGsEsvU8AATp9Y.jpg (1200x1200, 310K)

Promote it, shame immodest clothes.
Dress modestly and show that it's superior to immodesty.

Attached: 2g asghaerh.jpg (1280x720, 141K)

>Not that one I meant the white girl.
Yes, I am aware.

Just note that I did have to make her traditional. She came from a very modern family with divorced parents. When I met her she still believed that she could dress any way she wanted and that tradition meant nothing.

After 10 months of dating she was attending services weekly with me, wanted to go through confirmation and threw away all her old clothing from before we met. We're married now and she has remained traditional.

I didn't do it by being aggressive or manipulating. I just went about it the way a man should--be direct, honest and most importantly be able to defend your position. Anytime she questioned why the traditional lifestyle was of value in a certain area, I had a strong answer. And she knew that if she couldn't follow that lifestyle, I would tell her to move on.

>Pajeets were fighting the good fight all along

Attached: 10696319_1641919209368802_3758340253237983341_n.jpg (680x960, 110K)

They must become God fearing servants and their husband too.
Deliver them the message and inform them that hellfire will be filled with women because they let themselves be influenced by other than God almighty.

>t. Ted Kaczynski

What about cute traps in traditionsl clothes. Thats must be hot.

You're probably just desperate in general.

turn em Muslim?

Attached: janet-jackson-pregnant-wissam-al-mana-islamic-dress-pp.jpg (640x420, 54K)

>She came from a very modern family with divorced parents. When I met her she still believed that she could dress any way she wanted and that tradition meant nothing.
Why were you looking outside church?
Does your church not have any single females?

Or gay?

Attached: 1521665317028.jpg (1024x699, 406K)

have all the thots in the rap videos dress like that

Are those high heels or is she standing on her tiptoes?

look how uneven those lemons are, fucking piss poor knife skills 0/10

Attached: 1447373674253.jpg (579x800, 269K)

Fuck off Vladi

thats easy more men need to go conservative and women will follow like sheep so they can attract men

You're not contributing much with that attitude.

you get Chads into nationalism and etno culture simple as that

Exactly this. It takes money, sniffing all your food before eating, and a bullet proof vest to fuck with fashion trends.

Try to mess with fashion on a large scale and those fashion industry faggots will send their hitmen. The fashion mafia is real and they don't even dress well. That's for the masses.

I found her outside the Church because there are no single young woman at my Parish. Everyone is older than me by at least 20 years.

I don't believe in switching churches just to find a woman, I decide on a parish based on theology. So i held with my family church and had to find someone outside it. We met at work and I initially became a friend but then started dating.

It was popular like 5 years ago during the hipster craze.

Attached: maxi skirt trend.jpg (690x476, 88K)

>I don't believe in switching churches just to find a woman
You don't have to switch, you could have just visited a sister/similar church to yours in another area or state and brought her to yours.

Attached: 12e475d879de1ddc933.jpg (564x914, 107K)

So how did you explain that revealing clothing is degenerate? I'm trying to get facts and defend traditional clothing

Attached: IMG_4956.jpg (685x1024, 132K)

Huwheat... fields...

Attached: HWHEAT FIELDS.webm (1280x720, 1.49M)

Don't give them attention unless they wear it

That's literally all there is to it

Source

>How do we make white women interested in traditional clothing again?

Get Chad to start slut shaming.

Make it legal to kill women who have their forearms showing

get them in shape.

Round is a shape
ayy lmao
That'd be their excuse

Well that's because you mutts doesn't have any fucking traditional clothes to speak of.
Oh wait, you could still nuke yourself though.

All the churches in my area are full of old people. The young girls who attend usually get married by 18-20 and meet their SO in high school or church classes. I was already 23 when I met my wife outside the church.

Can't remember exactly what it was I said. Something along the lines of this:

1. Wearing degenerate clothing is the lowest form of self-advertisement. It markets yourself as a carnal play-thing to be used and abused by lustful and sinful people. You have far more value than just your flesh and curves, and by dressing in traditional clothing you show the world that you are confident/wise enough to not reveal your entire-self to every drooling man-dog on the street. I really stressed her value as a human being here. Also, traditional clothing allows for you to experiment with beautiful materials, patterns, cloth and items that have actual spiritual meaning. (Not just religious spiritual meaning, but cultural meaning which can tie you to the wisdom of your ancestors.)

2. I appealed to her love of old artwork. She always commented how she wished people could still dress like they did in old European paintings. I told her to be part of that change in culture, so that one day her children could dress all fancy and not have to be objectified pieces of carnal flesh.

>white

>18-20
>23
Well you could have started looking a few years earlier but you still could have courted a girl who wasn't married 14-18 is fine.

What were you doing when you were 18-23?

Attached: DSC00302.png (1322x1080, 2.2M)

that picture is fucking useless
i mean ffs kid learn to draw

Far out, give that child a break.
It's better to give constructive criticism...
The child needs some motivation to improve them self.

I see sea and land. :P
At least it's better than "modern art"

I converted to Christianity at 18 and then Anglo-Catholicism at 20. So I missed out on the church community as a young man.

18-23 was work/college.

Meme flag

I see.
You still could have gone for a younger unmarried one though just saying.

I'm going for a 14 year old myself and there's a 5 year age gap I'd go for a younger girl but I don't have time to wait an extra 4 years.
I would have gone for her if the age of marriage was lower but I don't live in the US.

Attached: atbzsyn.jpg (500x480, 92K)

He was not wrong desu.

Any /muslimbruvs/ in?

> youtu.be/2GGYU4QZLSQ
> youtu.be/T9uuh6CRySk
> youtu.be/O4QBJgv1EIA

Attached: 1514468891769m.jpg (1024x574, 58K)

Make it obvious that we are attracted to girls wearing them. Girls like feeling pretty, if you make them feel pretty in modest dress, then that's what they'll wear.

Why do you care what white women do? I cant understand you guys sometimes.

We have Amish. Thank the Dutch for giving us these QTs

Attached: C7C9B2FF-11F7-4D5B-81B9-27AB06C996D6.jpg (1071x1600, 258K)

Women who dress like trash, act like trash. Only women who dress modestly are worth dating long-term and marrying

>implying clothes determine how a woman is
Oh wow you really are blue pilled, but still my question still stand why do you care what white women do?

>What were you doing when you were 18-23?
homeless and freezing wherever I could lay my head down

Attached: 533px-NightStarTrueandHonest.jpg (533x599, 79K)

Attached: 2903e25264846709ce.jpg (564x741, 111K)

>tfw when you're an 18-24
>tfw when the majority of girls in this bracket are totally undesirable
>tfw when you'll probably never find a decent women
>tfw when you know deep down you'll probably have to settle
>tfw when they took all you ever wanted from you before you were born

Attached: tfw.jpg (300x300, 25K)

but aren't they are equals? why do we have to lead them if they're our equals?

By having some posh fashion designers hype it up again.
The only question left is; who will redpill these flaming faggots in actually doing it?

Now's your chance to go younger.

>but aren't they are equals?
No they're not.
Why do you believe this meme?
Read pic.

Attached: Maturity and Leadership Gender Roles.png (1283x1275, 300K)

>No tradional qt to live with

But one reason might be because I'm a total larping faggot.
Where should I start? In the field of clothing, I wear the typical shit you see everyday on men.

Attached: 193525818.jpg (2000x3000, 810K)

This.

The industrial revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race.

The real 14 words.

>tfw when you know deep down you'll probably have to settle

This is my nagging fear as a Brit.

God, I don't want a British woman.

>Read pic.
Why must this necessarily be about femininity and masculinity? Shrewd and cunning women can easily be very attractive for a lot of men, and women can also be more intelligent and wiser than men (although it is exceedingly rare it is still possible).