How do Saudi Arabs justify the fact that their nation sucks jewish cock?

How do Saudi Arabs justify the fact that their nation sucks jewish cock?
They boast about being the birthplace of Islam while going out of their way to support Israel and slaughter their muslim brothers. The cognitive dissonance must be excruciating.
Or maybe I'm giving these desert rats too much credit by assuming that they have any sense of solidarity. After all the Arab League is the biggest meme in diplomatic history.

Attached: 534.jpg (998x585, 168K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1491569043361.jpg/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/534.jpg/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/46a.png/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> why do certain families want to keep power at the expense of the general public

hmmm

I don't justify it, our government sucks jew dick all day. Soon the civil war will start. Anyone saudi telling you otherwise is a shill.

Fuck off to your shithole, Farhad. Germany has too many shitskins like you.

You're too much of a brainlet to understand geopolitics.

t. expat living in Saudi Arabia

You know that cyber attack in a Saudi petrochemical? 99% sure it was (((them)))

Shamefully i have this shitholes nationality. I am getting max gains for when the civil war starts going to fight against the tyrants

Well 1/3 of the population is expats so it could be that you're not. Still, there was never a civil war in the land that makes up the country Saudi Arabia. The only possible "civil war" would be tribal warfare between tribes which hasn't happened for a very long time or royals fighting each other (more likely than former possibility). If you're Saudi who knows basic history of his country, you'd know this.

Or you're just one of those religious morons who think the govt is apostate. You'd get exterminated pretty quickly. ISIS and AQ have completely failed in doing anything major.

They don't justify it
Crypto-jews gonna jew, nothing new

>calling other people shitskins while admitting being a shitskin himself
So why are you sucking jewish cock? Explain please.

Attached: 46a.png (645x729, 97K)

canacuck, the royal family is pissed and they are going to start a war when the king dies and his son becomes king. You are a retard or government shill if you think that no civil war is going to happen. This mbs is not popular here, its just propaganda by the government like usual and you still fall for the jewish tricks. None likes him, unemployment as at an all time high, stealing is becoming rampant.

>an event that never happened will happen
Umm, no.
>if you think that no civil war is going to happen.
Pipe dream.
>This mbs is not popular here
Nah. See pic.

Attached: IMG_0619.png (1024x1047, 65K)

>hurr durr you're a shitskin because I say so
The picture you posted fits you well as a portrait.

Want to see who actually worships Jews? Look between your legs and see what happened to your tiny dick, shitskin.

>link statistics made by jews

Pretty much everything is made by Jews, including your religious beliefs.

Attached: new-gmc-2011-yukon-black-suv-image7.jpg (500x333, 42K)

Renounce your citizenship and gtfo. I hear Sweden likes low IQ people so I suggest you move there.

Get me a gov shill job then

The House of Saud are crypto Jewish. Look it up and stop sliding info about Jeff Kasky

Talk to him in Arabic. Something tells me he's an expat and can't speak a local dialect.

i am okey with them if they give me a job that makes me afford a wife

عطني وظيفة في المباحث

I have a feeling he's one those brainwashed youth who think they live in a shithole because he's never lived or seen anywhere else for a substantial amount of time.

مو مباحث هههه. انت عاطل؟

Obvious giberment shill, even engineers dont have jobs. You having a cushy internal intelligence job doesn't mean that the current gen struggles to find a job because king is too busy buying yachts, mansions and making "entertainment" for roasties to come to.

They need each other. Israhell and the arab monarchies are pissing themselves because of the growing Iranian influence in the region. They need to suck each other's dick to "survive".

Attached: Map Iran Regional Influence.jpg (960x811, 174K)

Our shit tier army has no chance against a full war against Iran. Our army is set to fail because monarchy cant have an army strong enough to overthrow them.

Cuz they are crypto Jews or at least the royal family is DESU I’m ashamed of this as a Muslim.

Attached: 54AD2232-96F5-46A7-A6C4-46BBBB5FE76F.gif (270x188, 1.78M)

جامعي عاطل من سنتين

>roasties
Do you even know what that means brah? You think there are roasties in Saudi (aside from Moroccan prostitutes)? lmao

الله يعينك طيب ليش ما تهاجر؟ ليش قاعد انا؟ عندك لغة إنجليزية اوكي بلاد الله واسعة

هنا*

If they are really Jews, then your religion is a lie because Jews have control of the holiest sites in Islam.
Iran's strength now is in its proxies. It also doesn't allow a strong army to arise to avoid a coup. Western democracies do not have this problem because their societies are centered on freedom to think and to act, which allows for flexibility.

you must be sheltered alot of "girls" are non virgin or atleast have been fucked in the ass by some guy once.

كيف؟

Post pics or vids. I'm asking for a friend.

لجوء سياسي في السويد، ولا اسهل

Everything you said is true. Monarchies are cancer.

You are dumb as fuck. Kill your self brainless monarchist.

True. Democracy > Autocracy + Oligarchy

Attached: 1491569043361.jpg (946x798, 291K)

It's true that there are too many (>0) mudslimes in Gibmoney, but he's not here so what's the problem with him?

>Iranian influence.

Attached: 1521887568192.jpg (1556x1190, 269K)

If monarchies were so bad, you wouldn't be in the UAE you brainlet.

>inb4 muh oil
Same with Venezuela and Algeria. Why aren't you living there instead of the UAE?

>t. Pajeet
Opinion discarded. Fucking Emirati bros, why do they have to let in the garbage of the world...

I am on a proxy for the lols
God damn. Iran will never win like this.

Attached: 1512836821740.jpg (537x493, 103K)

He's not Emirati, he's the OP using a proxy. See: archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1491569043361.jpg/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/534.jpg/
Look at the similar pics with filenames, all have different flags. OP is using proxies which is against the rules. People get banned for less.

>Emirati proxy
Somehow I don't think so

There's a UAE proxy? He just sounds like an expat to me.

Bureaucracy in general is garbage.

UAE has proxies, google them. He is could be using softether VPN client or some other client. You should report the post where he admits it that way mods will do an ip range ban.

I'm OP and I'm not that guy but I can hardly prove it.

You're also a proxy user: archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/46a.png/

Enjoy your ban, retard.

No, getting terminal brain cancer is garbage. But at least your suffering is relatively quickly over and you'll find peace.

>being this fucking stupid
They all have the same file name cause they all downloaded the same pic, you retard.

Attached: Unbenannt.png (1920x1080, 327K)

He's
>a fucking leaf

Fuck off leaf

Attached: 1520906849054s.jpg (99x125, 3K)

If you honestly believe bureaucracy is good, come and see my country's public institutions.
Democracy isn't perfect, but at least it gives you a voice.

So you admit you're a retard who gets his pics from knowyourmeme. Typical cancerous dimwit.

There's also this: archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/534.jpg/

But you're too dumb to keep up and pay attention.

>inb4 different pics
No, you were using that one half and then replaced it with the other by using the same filename. The content in the posts show a pattern. Of course, the lower the IQ, the harder it is to comprehend and spot patterns.

Yeah, downloading pics from Google is so low IQ. I should instead waste my time to get pics from sources that were approved by you.