Why do western women only care about sex?

Why do western women only care about sex?

Attached: 3D4E2F42-5EE8-46F0-B5B4-79B8993B787E.jpg (1000x1000, 748K)

birth control fucks their heads up

Attached: Reflection-Men-Virtue.png (1057x449, 131K)

Attached: Taming-1.jpg (1210x6307, 1.86M)

Only a virgin would say this.

It you want to be like someone that paid for a Thai bride go right ahead

Western everyone only cares about sex.

Attached: Taming-2.jpg (1210x6291, 1.83M)

Attached: Responsibility-Superiority.png (1283x1275, 300K)

Attached: Happiness-Diseases-Statistics.jpg (4917x4161, 2.43M)

Exactly and it's not a bad thing

They watch too much TV
They think life has meaningless sex scenes in place of character development

I believe it is.

>Degeneracy
>Not bad

I wish this was true.
They only use their 3 holes to control and stay relevant.
Sex is a means not and end.

Wtf makes you think it’s all they think about?
If they do, why is it bad? Men think about it way more often in their teens/ 20’s. Women not until their 30’s.
Why is it ok for men to think about sex and not for women??

In my opinion this is not true. I think many women only need sex once a month or less. Very untrue statement.

Why is this even on Sup Forums? Mods
Mods

Men only care about sex, that's why they enable womens shitty behavior just so they can get some.

pretty much this

Because women have no inherit worth.

I could be more sensitive about it but considering the average woman would come at me with some defensive bullshit irrelevant to the thesis like YOU CAN'T GET LAID or WHO HURT YOU?! I stand by it. Women are worthless and they know it. They know their value only extends to their pussy. And mind you it is valuable in perception. Rich men, Chads, cucks, they all fall prey to pussy. But it isn't the pleasure pussy brings itself. Heroin is better than pussy. But VALIDATION.

With a fallen family, a loss of religious faith, a blind eye to the arts and sciences, men have no other way to seek validation than careers or women. And let's face it... most of you aren't gonna be in a position to build your self validation through career. Nothing against you, nothing against WHAT you do, it just is. And women know this. That's why they pollute the corporate world and don't do shit there either.

So you measure your self worth either by how many women you can lay, or the quality of women. It's all meaningless though as these women are cunts, they're cum dumpsters, and really no one believes you anyway. Women wouldn't be so quick to call every man who calls them out a virgin if they thought for five seconds. We wouldn't all be here if everyone was a loser incel. The truth is anyone can get laid, some more than others sure, but that isn't happiness or success now is it?

And women can't make you happy or successful, nowadays they can't even promise you healthy children, loyalty, and courteousness. Why aren't they locked up somewhere and raped to death? Fuck women.

Attached: AltRick.jpg (610x640, 122K)

bait

It's easier than learn math and do something out of their lives.
Cunt has power

Beta white men failed maintaining control over their women, yet day in and day out, i see men here blaming women.

Who's responsible for the tribe again?

from the narrow perspective of an individual it's her best option for living the best life. spend her twenties fucking the chaddest men she can then settles down to squeeze out a kid or two feeling secure in knowing that she can bail on the marriage whenever she wants. this is actually the gender flipped version of MGTOW rather than feminism, going your own way from the perspective of the individual man is the best option.

Chang has got it right

Because western men aren't circumcised.

Miss me with that /r/theredpill shit JERRY. Women are sentient enough to make their own decisions and could just as easily not be pieces of shit. But choose too because they have no reason not to be because you got cuck clowns to the left, and joker tradcon larpers to the right. Your precious nuclear family had just as many shit-tests, cheating wives, and degeneracy as now. It was just behind closed doors, it was when your grand dad died in coal mines and wars they cried crocodile tears fucking niggers. Your hyper masculine credo is not special and it won't improve things.

Attached: AltRick0.jpg (474x603, 42K)

This. We have been viewing half naked women in our media ever since we could see... and we still don't reproduce enough to replace ourselves. Whites are broken damaged species.

Hah no. But it's cute you think that.

That's true, but the second someone suggests controlling women again, that's when these "real men" types come and start sperging out.
Yes, men were the ones who let all the degeneracy happen and took part in almost all of it too, but there's no way we can repair this situation since nobody fucking wants to.

(((Media)))

They don’t really. However much feminists talk about how gendered patterns of behaviour are ‘socially constructed’ they just wrong; testosterone has been proven to increase sex drive and women have a naturally lower sex drive. They don’t think about sex anywhere near as much as men do.

If we stopped pretending that men and women are equivalent and just told teenage boys from day one that wooing a woman is hard work and requires an intense amount of self improvement and dedication then all of this Roosh V/ Redpill Game reddit bullshit would never be a thing.

would you be able to recognize a bad thing if it was dancing in front of your face, communist?

>Women are sentient enough to make their own decisions and could just as easily not be pieces of shit.

They could, but their not, and so far it doesn't appear to look like they ever will. So you can hold on to that, or let it go as the bullshit it is.

>But choose too because they have no reason not to be because you got cuck clowns to the left, and joker tradcon larpers to the right.

The problem is what mentioned. There's a bunch of men out there that will enable a womans slutty/shitty behavior in hopes to get good beta boi points or perhaps even get laid.

>Your precious nuclear family had just as many shit-tests, cheating wives, and degeneracy as now.

It was evidently more stable before women married the state, and before marriage became a slave contract to women due to the law siding with them regarding alimony and child custody.