One Piece

Was Pound a D.?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/znK7R-UASSE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

reminder that this week chapter is a double issue and after that, we only have one left for this year the week before christmas

No, because he is still alive.

Btw how strong was Ace actually, stronger than current Luffy?

Not really that strong, he didn't even have CoA

Ace when he died? Definitely weaker than Luffy. But Ace that should have been on par with Sabo? Slightly stronger, I reckon.

How is he still alive?

I've never understood the whole double issue thing. Doesn't that mean we're supposed to get 2 chapters?

also, does the rest of jump gets scanned when a new chapter comes out? because the next week issue contains new info on project dawn

I'm sure he was, yes. Poun D. something. He was also most probably a king.

no, it means one issue gets two numbers. Instead of 2 it's 2/3 because it's the issue for 2 weeks.

What’s project dawn?

no, it's only one chapter that is "worth" for two weeks instead of one. basically, it's when jump takes a week break

>How is he still alive?
Chiffon's reaction was strange, it looked like something unexpected happened after Pound's attack on Oven.

>he didn't even have CoA
He knew about CoC, also he was second commander of WB's crew. Doubt that he didn't know how to use armament haki.
Isn't Sabo supposed to be stronger than Luffy right now? I see him as admiral level now with Ace's DF.

Ace when he died was weaker than Post-TS Luffy. But he would've defeated Luffy Post-TS if he had not died.

>Chiffon's reaction was strange, it looked like something unexpected happened after Pound's attack on Oven.
She reacted to hearing him getting sliced open you retard

new game

Non-canon, right?

>I see him as admiral level now with Ace's DF
Sabo got outclassed by Fuji. He made him fight seriously tho.

>also he was second commander of WB's crew.
Divisions weren't ranked.

>Was

Still is, people don't die in one piece

What would Perospero think of The Room movie?
youtu.be/znK7R-UASSE

>fuji in that fight
>serious
we saw later what he's actually capable of when he's serious

Will Chopper get a time to shine this arc?

we honestly don't know that: oda is supervising it

>tfw you'll never play a game where you control Dragon and you proceed to fuck up every Tenryuubito you come across
Feels bad, man. Nobles need to be punished

>he was second commander of WB's crew.
He wasn't. He was the commander of the second division. And Divisions aren't ranked. The 9th can be stronger than the 2nd. He also only got the job because there was no commander anymore and Blackbeard refused the job.
It's called "Project Dawn"? Like the Dawn the Minks are waiting for? I'm interested now.

>Wan pisu
>Die

Pick wan

>was
He certainly gave big mom the D.

Sabo is pretty strong, he might even be able to beat Perospero if he's lucky.

Sabo is supposed to be stronger in theory but I don't know about Admiral level. Also, Ace being the 2nd Division Commander means literally nothing. He got the job because he was a fan favourite. Everyone liked him so everyone asked him to be the Commander. It has nothing to do with strength.

I don't think it is farfetched for the Revolutionary Second-in-Command to be Admiral level.

I want it to be a big rpg game for some reason. You play as a person who grew up in Mariejois but decided to go out in the world and ate a df. Then join the SH for a great adventure. They should include WCI and Wano for the game.

1. Sabo wasn't outclassed at all
2. No, we din't see more of Fujitora later
Fujitora literally used his admiral named attack. Is it really that hard to admit the second in command of the revolutionnary army is admiral level? If he wasn't Luffy's brother you guys would say he's even stronger than the admirals.

it's most likely to be a provisionary title but as you can clearly see and read in the teaser, it's gonna involve d. stuff

What is the appropiate reaction to a person you don't know being killed?

>2. No, we din't see more of Fujitora later

>Gol D. Roger
>Portgas D. Ace
>Edward Newgate
>Mother Carmel
>Donquixote Rosinante
>Bellemere
>Zepo
>Scarlett
>Tom
>Brook's Crew
>Fisher Tiger
>Gimlet
>Moscato and Opera
>Clover
>Jaguar D. Saul
>Yorki
>Cindry
>Vinsmoke Sora
But there's no death in One Piece right?

well, they're advertising it as an "unprecedented one piece game". granted that it's still basic pr but make of that what you will

Awesome. Sabo is a logia though. It doesn't matter to him. And in my opinion the meteorite shit is more impressive.

90% of them are from flashbacks lol

Ok. Thanks. We will see next week, I think. I just want to create a character so I hook up and waifu Robin or something.

What will be the cliffhanger for the end-of-year chapter?

Let me ask you the real question then guys. Why didn't Ace join up with Luffy when he lost the drive to become the pirate king?

>Why didn't Ace join up with Luffy when he lost the drive to become the pirate king?
He wanted to make BB the pirate king

So?

>BB

He wanted to make Whitebeard the Pirate King?
Is this a real question? I can't tell what's a joke anymore in these threads.

Ace's mind works in mysterious ways.

>1. Sabo wasn't outclassed at all
Because Fuji wasn't serious at all and wanted to be stalled on purpose. Sabo realized this.

Oh shit WB my bad

>Disappointed_Crocodile.png
Isn't that Smoker tho'?

Oda, where's my friend Zoro?

>wano in 2017, guys! you can trust us!

nice one user
oh...

Literally out of your ass. Just admit Sabo is admiral level. It's not going to kill you.

This is bait, right?
He literally said he wanted to make Whitebeard the Pirate King.

The only thing impressive about the meteor would be from how far away he grabbed it, otherwise the effective island surface lift is much more useful in every respect.

baka marimo

>He wanted to make Whitebeard the Pirate King?

How so? And why? WB had the opportunity to be the pirate king. He didn't want it. Also Ace tried to kill WB a 100 times or so. Making no sense. He could've just helped his little bro.

So, Oda doesn't really like to kill "currently" alive characters. However, for he sake of the manga I hope Pedro and Pound are dead.

Fucking speedreader.
Just stop.

>responding to it

Okay, so it wasn't a real question. Got it.

Seems like your memory is hazy, I suggest you reread the battle and this time pay attention.

This user is probably that one user who keeps using vaguely annoyed Crocodile reaction pics because he thinks they make him look cool and intelligent. "I don't really care". "I'm not interested" "crocoboy.jpg". He probably renamed this one like that out of habbit.

>tfw during the time-skip Smoker got a Lobotomy

HEAR ME OUT
>Oven looks like he heats his blade
>Pound's huge head likely has a neck thiccer than lady tree
Oven definitely cut him, but perhaps not lethally? I could see him chewing out Pound like "you useless bastard and your massive head! You can't even get beheaded right!"

>those filenames
am i missing a joke here or

Could not be more wrong

meh, i don't really care desu

I wonder what would be his role in Wano if he even get there?

(You)

Absolutely not. Not only he didn't want to be the pirate king, WB didn't want to be the pirate king. So what the fuck are WB pirates doing? Our protagonist could've really used Ace's help in his crew. Ace would've been perfect in strawhats instead of fucking dying for no apparent reason.

Why does everyone love the new opening so much, even calling it the best ever?

It's fucking garbage just like the anime has been since the timeskip. I hate people.

Why would he be on Wano?

Shit taste my dude.
This opening is one of the best.

You certainly aren't hope.

>Stop liking things I don't like
t. 12 y/o

>even calling it the best ever?
user, next time try to make your bait less obvious

You people disgust me honestly, I would it put it bottom 5 easily. Literally has nothing going for it.

You're so cool user.

Probably passing by?

oh you flatter me

If that's not focused on Dragon, I swear to God.....

Yes I've seen that claim plenty of times, so much so it finally made me comment on it.

I could link to the most recent time I saw it but you'd have an autistic fit over what the source is.

Whether or not the cut was lethal is irrelevant to her reaction. Therefore you shouldn't conclude that he is or is not dead based on the "chifon's reaction" panel.

We also know ace had conquerors haki
He used it when he was a kid

user, there isn't much choice: it's either the subreddit or one of the old ass forums

Are we in Wano yet?

Could El Grande Padre tank a Spear of Elbaf* attack from La Grande Madre?

yeah and Sup Forums babbies cant help to splerg out if you dare to link to it. you can probably just find it right now on the front page.

1. OP 14
2. OP 20
3. OP 2
4. OP 6
5. OP 16

he was a tenryuubito
>stussy will report his death

What doriki would the current Strawhats have?

Is this your bottom 5, looks good but I wouldn't shit on 14 THAT hard, it's overrated but I'd rate it average.

Over 8000!

luffy has 9500 dorikis

It's my top 5 you twat.

No.

>Isn't Sabo supposed to be stronger than Luffy right now?
Sabo is super weak, with only 600 million bounty.