Mexican Police Find Bodies of 15 Men Crammed Into Pickup

voanews.com/a/mexico-police-find-bodies/4315112.html
MEXICO CITY —
>Police in western Mexico have found the bullet-ridden bodies of 15 men crammed into a pickup truck left on a roadside.

>The prosecutors’ office in the western state of Michoacan says the bodies were found Friday in the rural township of Aquila.

>The office says one of the dead men has been identified as a local member of the Knights Templar cartel, whose gang has been involved in drug trafficking, kidnapping, extortion and killings.

>The beige truck was splattered with blood and scrawled messages on the side suggested the men were killed “because they were kidnappers.”

>The area around Aquila was the scene of an uprising by armed vigilantes against the Knights Templar cartel in 2013.

Attached: 1521935348-cadaveres.jpg (750x400, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X5hR590J5t4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

surely that's illegal

Have they tried to ban guns?

Or knives?

Based beater banditos. Take your country back!

They better make people interacting with each other illegal or it might happen again

Guns are already illegal here XD

Attached: 15209946466370'.png (698x3400, 1.53M)

The police don't care about you, they want to go home at night. When it really comes down to it the only one who might be willing to kill to protect yourself,your home, or your way of life is you. Thank you God for providing me with a means to protect myself and those around me. Fuck violent criminals they deserve a bullet.

Attached: 1520133639650.jpg (2024x1480, 284K)

agua

Fuck the cartels ... Fucking monsters,I have no heart for those sub-human trash who sell kids into sex trafficking

Then you should talking about it illegal.
You know, for the sake of community cohesion.

The vigilantes did this you dumb nigger
Did you even read the article?

That feel when USA is running black ops in Mexico.

That feel when youll never hear based stories from them.

toyota or not?

Kinda convinced by this aggressive advertisement.

Can sustain heavy damage in terror battles. Very versatile in modifications.

Can haul lot's of bodies.

>armed vigilante's against violet cartel

pretty badass desu.

Attached: mexican batman.jpg (900x900, 192K)

Yes you dumb nigger its an article trying to paint these perforated fucks as some kind of victim

ford f150

Based vigilantes

>didn't read article
>tripfag
found the bot

I think you might actually be retarded

>how many Mexicans can you fit in a truck?
Depends on how you slice them.

Let's say 200lbs per man, 15 men, that's 3000 lbs, plus the fuel it's definitely over payload and probably still drives comfortably based on the space between the wheel arch and tyre.

Attached: 89283fb93066cc88acb7262c79941e43.jpg (497x655, 48K)

>The area around Aquila was the scene of an uprising by armed vigilantes against the Knights Templar cartel in 2013.
Next AC will be set in modern day mexico.

TFW I drive that same truck but I don't have 15 dead mexicans to tote around

Attached: 1491888198937.jpg (640x480, 31K)

Fake News, Mexico is a gunfree zone therefore this can't be possible. Obviously it's just another attempt to spread malicious false information on behalf of that orange clown.

Got an uncensored?

Attached: Aquila-SSP.jpg (1000x540, 524K)

lol

your country banned guns
does the same shit happen everyday there

>that new truck
Daily reminded people here cannot afford this shit like in USA the land of credit. Seems probable

unfortunately its likely rival cartel violence.

anyone else get pissed when people destroy nice vehicles?

200lbs per man?

You’re severely overestimating the size of mexicanlet gangster. They’re 145 at the biggest.

youtube.com/watch?v=X5hR590J5t4

>muh wall

Attached: Bienvenidos.png (1509x944, 1.49M)

its you guys fault for buying drugs from us, its totally necessary to act like an animal when you decide to eliminate competition, brb, gonna kill my neighbor his music is too loud

Attached: pablo3.webm (640x360, 2.94M)

No, because the US soldiers keep them under control.

>where is the best place to find hot dead narco chicas?

Still, it's a ford....so

Gives whole new meaning to the term "fully loaded"

I smell a new Ford ad about cargo capacity coming.

hard working family people, doing the jobs Americans don’t wanna do

mexicans love Ford Lobo and the tacky Mark LT

>Knights Templar Cartel
Fucking spics man

It sounds badass, KEK

Go beg Germany for gibs you literal nigger.

>The beige truck was splattered with blood and scrawled messages on the side suggested the men were killed “because they were kidnappers.”
Godspeed, Spic Punisher

Nah he's right even your gangs inflate their self-worth you pretentious beaner. You wetbacks have absolutely no ties to the Templars, nor are you important. All that gang amounts to is killing people and selling drugs with no ties to Christianity.

It's also like with the Mafia, you have no ties to anything yet take up more notable names. To try and add something that's simply not there.

You should probably just calls yourselves the "Crazy Spic Gang", considering what you all amount to.

That's a ~10 year old Ford it's not new.
>You’re severely overestimating the size of mexicanlet gangster. They’re 145 at the biggest.
True, plus losing all your blood is probably good for weight loss.

>You wetbacks have absolutely no ties to the Templars, nor are you important. All that gang amounts to is killing people and selling drugs with no ties to Christianity.
>Eramos caballeros templarios

Attached: cuando-fuimos-reyes-0.jpg (300x381, 81K)

>considering what you all amount to.
you mean exporting the majority of drugs used by crackheads in the most important country in the last 100 years?

You're not helping with making yourself look better.

Sorry chicano spic, i have pink nipples. You? You will never know what it is to be white and civilized, and your little autismo spic gangs will never have actual Templar blood, all you can do is larp to forget your brown low IQ existance. Sad.

>Your ancestors never amounted to anything more than low IQ brown peasants who join up in gangs and idolize my ancestors who were actual Knights, and fought off shitskins that looked like you.

How does it feel spic boi?

Attached: 400px-OrderOfCristCross.svg.png (400x400, 3K)

Mexico is the second most lax country on guns in the entire world, how do you live there and not know about this?