/IBS/ ecelebs general

Internet Bloodsports - Dead General edition

>JF and Andy no longer best friends
>desitny is kill
>every stream a circlejerk or eceleb gosship
>no direction to move forward

the spring 2018 season looks like it's going to be shit lads

Attached: 1521482534832.jpg (1440x810, 187K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wZk0I2jdS5s
youtube.com/watch?v=IVi-_LdJZlQ
youtube.com/channel/UC3r-CLDKFu8x127bZ266ySg
youtube.com/watch?v=foutPY888vc&t=2s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

also does anyone know why harmful opinions is a hobo now?

bump

Attached: huh.jpg (283x314, 26K)

No one cares, /ibs/ is dead

I hope Dawson vs Halsey happens soon.

Attached: 723bbd2d.jpg (600x720, 65K)

Is warski live tonight?

family argument
he got kicked out of his house
its in one of the earlier streams but I'm not going to go search for it.

was that something about him sperging out because someone did something to his computer, and not being to able to return home for his laptop
I think I cached that bud I didn't know who they were talking about

Attached: fanart7.jpg (348x500, 40K)

we had a good run
but, as usual
the kikes shut down the good stuff

Nah, we're just on a small break, things will start picking up soon

Attached: smuggie.jpg (416x900, 202K)

Nah, it's over.

Just found out that Tara Mccarthy is back on Twitter, a sad day.

I didn't think it would be so soon, but Andy and JF are falling out. It's plain to see that JF can barely tolerate Andy's "low IQ" sputtering and platitudes. I didn't see coming was JF's tantrum though, he's done himself no favours with that stunt.

Attached: 1522045645988.png (542x595, 548K)

THREADLY REMINDER THAT AQUA AND SATANIA ARE SHIT

Attached: gravestoneibs.jpg (500x330, 102K)

Rumour is Candid pursuing him/his family has his Mum stressed out. People think she smashed his computer to get rid of evidence and that his family wants him to pretend to be insane to help them in court.

I wanna sniff Brat ass

Attached: 0314A90A-C628-4239-9A4D-5374B0D560B1.gif (480x270, 885K)

Go to bed ya bum

I cant remember why he was fighting candid and what they were doing to him

Didn't really like HO but atleast he called out the sargonites cashing in and their mob mentality

nigger bloodsports are live...
youtube.com/watch?v=wZk0I2jdS5s

You won't.

Attached: 3d1.jpg (1080x1080, 203K)

>Leave me alone Lex

Attached: 2012-02-09-200069847001.jpg (337x549, 83K)

Attached: 1521856145461.jpg (602x779, 105K)

Attached: 1521856163659.jpg (1264x803, 221K)

Attached: 1521858361396.jpg (1378x779, 172K)

>JF and Andy no longer best friends
Can someone give me a quick rundown or a link?

youtube.com/watch?v=IVi-_LdJZlQ

Honestly, it was pretty obvious JF's ego was going to cause something like this. That backpedal at the end was cringe worthy.

Has the date been set for the Dawson vs Overweight jew? I was left pretty blue-balled by the solo stream.

Will Adam and jf ever recover?

>tfw you try to save /ibs/ by preventing Destiny from BTFOing everyone but in reality you just end up killing it

You've got a way to fall...

Attached: destiny vs the boss.png (1857x1077, 1.95M)

shoo shoo
go watch league streams

Attached: 1520227023486.jpg (480x480, 36K)

Yeah that "it was just a prank bruh" justification was pretty weak. But they could play this up and orchestrate some artificial feud between them for entertainment purposes

Was this all part of the dests plan? He works in a way above our mortal comprehensions

Attached: destgod.jpg (320x254, 22K)

>desTINYfags literally worship him as a god
Figures.

Attached: considertfrope.jpg (552x748, 47K)

good night autistic french prince

Attached: 1495500904313.png (376x45, 5K)

That's fake! Andy would never abandon JF over a bad joke!

Attached: 1518696117451.jpg (1280x720, 186K)

and what about that slant eyed warski?

Attached: 152207939129029862.jpg (460x580, 41K)

well, go to failure in the morning's chat and see it for yourself. it's live now.

the print is real, but later Andy explained how this is him "branching out of bloodsports" which in my opinion is just him being a retard who doesn't understand what we want from IBS

see

You guys are either a bunch of shills,fags, or woman. I hear more gossip in a fucking TMZ magazine.

Quit being faggots, n just enjoy the streams to come holy shit.

Another general? Fuck off to >>/bant/, nothing worth discussing here

Press 1 in the chat for JF a worst girl

no, I think this time Destiny was in over his head and thought he could handle the alt-right all by himself

at least he gets to take /ibs/ down with him

Attached: bang, buddy.png (473x360, 152K)

What debate are you guys referencing?

WARSKI LIVE CANCELLED FOR TONIGHT AS WARSKI SAID IT WAS TOO BIG BRAINED.

I WILL NOT ABIDE THESE LOW IQ INTERRUPTIONS SHUT YOUR GODDAMN MOUTH user

Are you guys still doing your own debate streams? I want in on one.

Message @ancapist on twitter or something. The last streams have been horrible, so let's hope you raise the level a bit.

Will do. Do you have a link to them? Wanna make sure I'm caught up.

youtube.com/channel/UC3r-CLDKFu8x127bZ266ySg

Warski just said:

>I feel like i have lost the reins of my channel.

The divorce is here.

i guess JF telling warsky to shut the fuck up on his own channel realy got into his nerves

Thank ya kindly.

Honestly stunned this is all happening so quickly.

It was really stupid for JF to participate as a combatant. He should have remained in his role as moderator because it's not as much fun when the rabbit has the gun. I've always liked Jay and wow did he BTFO JF.

we're just referring to bloodsports in general

Attached: Alt-right divided.png (1280x720, 1.1M)

why the fuck is andy so slow? he is now just realising JF is using him to stream his shit for more exposure and protection from strikes on his personal channel?

They were both getting value from the relationship and it could have worked if JF hadn't had a weak moment and showed contempt for Andy.

>get the same 5 people to discuss the same 3 subjects for months at a time
I'm amazed that they allowed this to fail. Simply recruiting new participants to debate a variety of subjects could have ensured it's survival but no, they just had to debate racial issues 50 consecutive times.

definitely, if JF wasn't so autistic because he was losing the debate Andy would not need to shut him down by reduce his time.

Andy already revealed JF will only have one stream per week now and that he's "branching out" of bloodsports.

It works when your crowd is a herd of teenagers who never get tired of laughing at a streamer saying nigger

They could make an entire month of daily shows just by inviting flat earthers, feminists, conspiracy theorists, NRAs vs anti-gun, etc. they just needed to have their eyes open to what is trending on the internet but i guess is too much to expect from an autistic french and two weed lmfao dudes.

when next ibs

Attached: asdfasdfasdfadf.jpg (259x206, 10K)

i wish there were more dyed in the wool commies willing to debate

i fucking hate failure so much, he has never made a good joke in his life, and he can never tell that his jokes aren't landing so he sticks to the shitty joke and stretches it out to be 5 minutes of his autism.

he also will play music or talk over actually interesting people, or pause a youtube video to make retarded memes and waste my time like that, he is almost as bad as vee holy shit

Diogenes is debating Halsey on /bybs/ next Monday at 9:00 EST.

Attached: diogenes the dog.png (567x517, 667K)

Can't really be helped when it is the foundation of a movement. Problem is the discussion could never move forward. The skeptics were too dumb for the science and didn't want to accept any points made. The alt-right couldn't package the ideas to be broadly appealing and were unwilling to make more than an off hand comment of maybe this is what we will do. People like JF weren't even willing to say they are alt-right cause they just wanted the money and attention. But not any baggage so they could ditch this movement.

Only good thing that came out of this was it made Kraut fuck off, and that happened before bloodsports really got into full swing.

desu, fuck warski. He's a fucking retard and shouldn't be in charge of anything important in the first place.

He will always make stupid decisions; he can't help it.

As quickly as he arrived, Adam Warski vanished into the night

Anyone who calls himself alt right is a retard. JF is right to avoid it.

Dr Layman's doing a streaming series with leftists. Not as shouty as ibs stuff though.

Death thread.
Andy if you're reading this, keep the ibs thing alive instead of getting buttfrustrated because JF called you low IQ

Attached: 1428386816192.jpg (337x416, 26K)

JF is frenchblooded, he has contempt for literally everyone

Failure fucking blows. He contributes nothing. If Tonka had somebody to bounce off of Kumite wouldn't be such a snoozefest half the time.

Dude I'm living rent free in your head. I don't want to be a leader, I just want to make things and hurt people.

Here's the difference between me and you, I don't have this gay ass ideal of what this place is. I have an ideology and I know I'm better than you, but I don't pretend to represent this place. I just give credit to what made me.

Also, its funny you're butthurt I'm nice to Tonka. He's someone I have respect for and think is a cool dude. I support what he is doing and he is in some very abstract way supporting what we are doing. I'd probably be just as nice to Jim because he makes me laugh and I respect him.

You got a problem with me and how I live my life? Come fight me in on our thing or in the Kumite. You're a bitchmade little faggot and I'll jam my fat cock down your throat till you're crying blood and thanking me.

Open thing to anyone who thinks I was too nice to Tonka last night. Hit me up right now and talk that shit to my face. We are here for bloodsports, step into the ring if you got a problem with it.

Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe its wrong to be self confident and have respect for people you admire. Maybe I'm making us all look bad. I don't fucking know, I'm just having fun.

If you are soooo mad about some stupid stream we had last night that you really think the best thing to do is criticize some random guy on the internet who never claimed to be anything but a 'sociopath planting gardens in a minefield' or whatever stupid shit that was, then back it up.

I'll hear you out, I'll give you every benefit of the doubt. But if you come here and talk all that shit and aren't willing to back it up, then you are just a cowardly faggot. Lets do some real bloodsports people, I'm so ready for it.

Attached: Me.jpg (1049x748, 98K)

Baked will just do this, but I will miss Andy

too long didnt read

Now that JF's kill will we get tiny on warsky live again?

Attached: Destiny EX eyebrows.png (1280x1290, 242K)

source?

Anyone who takes internet politics seriously is a retard, it is always just drama with a different coat. I can at least appreciate people being in it for the money, but the ones who fell deep down the rabbit hole are likely fucked now. No one is gonna take people who associated with this seriously

destiny said he doesn't ever want to speak with him again
warski said he want tiny to leave him alone as well

You too nigger. I'm so sick of you backtalking little children who can spout off all day but are too bitchmade to say it to my face.

The destiny warski friendship was the best era of IBS
youtube.com/watch?v=foutPY888vc&t=2s

Lol, being taken seriously by the establishment isn't a good thing from here on out.

fuck I'm jealous, it has a manlier chin than me

Attached: der baron.jpg (740x493, 24K)

That was 100% because of the JF drama though, I think Andy's the type of guy to not hold a grudge after he realizes Tiny was right about everything he said about JF.

too bad destiny has to compulsively burn every bridge he has

You can hear in destiny's video about confronting "jf" how Andy is furiously rubbing his 2 brain cells together trying to come up with something to excuse "jf"s horrible behavior

he literally said he is ok with political violence against him, as well as venti, tonka or miles cheong
I think Andy is reasonable enough not to associate with him

>bitchmade
WHOA COOL WORD

>by the establishment
When did I say that? Any random person can now look up and find hundreds of streams and clips of everyone who took part in this acting like retards. More than just their normal videos cause you see them breakdown and say stuff in the moment. Just makes it clear that politics discussion online is just entertainment, but the inflated ego these people have makes them think it has any real difference. I think that is why Sargon wants to do more things offline, but he is also incompetent, has no idea what exactly to do and has made an arse of himself too many times

Jim can be up his own arse a bit about how he doesn't care about anything, but it is the right way to go with this stuff.

Why can't these jewtube e-celebs just keep doing their bit? No one cares about him working out or playing video games or his gook sidekick. All he had to do was keep hosting the shit and he would have been fine, but he had to go and get butthurt.

Attached: Batman2.png (270x351, 128K)

JF is such a retard he didn't even realize Warski half saved his ass by diverting the topic of the conversation to something else (even if Warski didn't realize it), instead of staying quiet he lashed out at him and made himself seem not only dumb by denying logic itself exists but also an angry jerk.

You're making money Andy, and helping spread redpills. Why are you too stupid to see it?

I hope Warski will crash and burn with his childish ideas, a fucking gaming channel lol what a manchild

Haircuts vs. Growing it Out

Pls Andy make this the next bloodsports

So baked sold out
Andy is about to sell out
Is it time to shut them down?

I just realized kumite is live
what did warski say about the whole thing?

Attached: IMG_2825.jpg (800x600, 142K)

He's going to dial down the bloodsports streams and start to focus on doing the goofy shit he likes.