3x3 thread

Other urls found in this thread:

en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/political
en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/toxic
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What are these besides Patlabor, Nichijou, and Kyousougiga?

What compels you to put Zeta on your 3x3?

big robot

4/4
5/5
6/7
7/8
Why do you have Kaiji twice?

Last one is Kemonozume, IIRC.

++Bebop, Dandy, Tatami
+Ping Pong, DB
++Konosuba
+Ping pong
++Kaiji, Kaiji 2, Tatami
+TTGL, Ping Pong
++Tatami, Aria
-FLCL, Sailor Moon

4/5
You used the best part of Zeta Gundam for your pic, but it doesn't change the fact that it wasn't a good show.
3/3
6/6
8/8
4/4
3/5

I really like Kaiji.

Besides Gantz, Akira, Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou, and Chimoguri Ringo to Kingyobachi Otoko, what are these?

kemonozume, my neighbors the yamadas, bottom middle is some shit about cross dressing i forgot the name of, but shouldnt be hard to find if you just look for tags on anilist or anidb or some other databank. no fucking clue what middle or middle left are supposed to be

3.5/8
++gup, ping, memesuba --gatari, nichi, haruhi, kinda torn on garden since it at least looks stunning

Japan Tengu Party Illustrated
GoGo Monster
YKK
Eden: It's an Endless World!
The Climber
Akira
Blame!
Alexandros
Blood Diver Ringo and the Fishbowl Man

I swear to god I'm not a hipster.

>Mom! I posted it again!

>I posted it again!
Sums up 3x3 threads perfectly

Decent
Ok

Wandering Son

Heh. OK, you got me there.

I bet this thread is going to be garbage agai....
WOW! never mind.

ALL SHIT HORRIBLE ALL FAGS

y-you too

I should watch LWA I only got through the first few episodes when it was airing then became absorbed with other things. The threads on Sup Forums were toxic and I think that put me off a bit for a while.

>toxic

>toxic
TV LWA was pretty disappointing, I think most fans will admit that. Not sure what causes our autistic attachment to it, it might just be latent triggerfaggotry

Replace it with garbage if you are less "triggered" by that word.

Yeah it really was a let down. It didn't help that trigger outsourced most of the animation so it looked like shit too.

5/6
3/4
5/9
6/7
4/5
9/11
not/anime

I dunno I did enjoy what I did watch of it. By toxic I mean that in the literal sense as in poisonous, to my ability to enjoy the show, not some political position. Not that you should let threads for something really influence that but sometimes it happens.

Its "triggering" in the same way that watching Watamote is "triggering" in that we're cringing at how retarded you are.

I have no idea what you are talking about. You to me seem to be getting upset over the use of a word in a different context because you associate it with certain politics. I was merely offering you another word because you seemed unable to grasp that context. The retardation appears to be all on your front here. Be careful soon you will be posting reaction faces when someone calls DDT toxic.

I wasn't the one who replied initially but instead was explaining to the person who replied to him why they're retarded.
I thought that I made that clear in my post but I guess not. Either that or you're just an idiot.

There is nothing to indicate that in your post. If you think anything is retarded about using the word toxic to describe something as poisonous then everything I say in the post above applies equally to yourself.

So you were literally becoming ill while watching the show?
Or perhaps you implied that the show itself was getting ill, which is equally retarded.
What you meant to say was "The threads were ruining the experience" or something of the like.
Either way he replied with only a reaction image and greentext, and I used the word "we" alongside an actual argument.
I can see now that it was not that I didn't explain it but rather that you're just an idiot after all.
Kindly fuck off back to lebbit newfriend.

I meant that the threads were poisonous to my enjoyment. If you weren't obsessed with associating such a word with a political context then that would be evident from the phrasing itself. What you are currently demanding is that I use certain language in order to not offend your political sensibilities you realise? Kind of ironic really. You might as well start calling my use of the word toxic itself toxic with that kind of behaviour.

It seems you don't know what "political" means either.

Just awful lol

>lol

Yeah, Laughing Out Loud.

4/4 Bonus points for Zeta Gundam and Devilman since both of those are seriously great.

1/1 Patlabor rules

5/5

2/2 Patlabor and DYRL

3/5 EOE, Space Dancy, LWA
Fuck the burger shit
2/2 Ratman show and Stein's Gate

"1.3 Motivated by a person's beliefs or actions concerning politics." That being the political context here. You really aren't half as clever as you delude yourself into believing.

pol·i·tics
ˈpäləˌtiks/
noun
noun: politics

the activities associated with the governance of a country or other area, especially the debate or conflict among individuals or parties having or hoping to achieve power.

And while we're at it

tox·ic
ˈtäksik/
adjective

(of a substance or plant) causing or capable of causing death or illness if taken into the body.

ESL?

You really want to do this?
en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/political
>1.3 A particular set of political beliefs or principles.
en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/toxic
>1.2 Very bad, unpleasant, or harmful.

Unable to use a dictionary properly perhaps? The definitions you are intentionally ignoring are right on the same page as the ones you are using to try to prove me wrong.

Cherrypicking definitions in order to force them into your narrative doesn't make you any less incorrect in any way shape or form, not to mention that you're using a circular definition for the word Political.
2/10, try harder next time

>see 3x3 thread
>going to post my favorite bait image as i do everyday until you like it
>duplicate image already exists here

What are you even talking about. They are all valid definitions, words have different meanings in different contexts as I was explaining to you previously. I suppose you really don't understand that as I was saying. It isn't about cherrypicking anything. It is about understanding the context a word is used in and being able to comprehend which definition is being applied there. You really don't understand how a dicitonaries work apparently. Did you not finish high school?

7/9

9/9

4/5

2/6

2/5

9/13

7/7

3/3

9/9

2/4

6/6

4/4

Would you kindly judge my shit taste.

would you kindly stop the fake modesty

What exactly would I have to be modest about

Good
Bad
This is okay but get your western cartoons out of here.

4/5
-Sam Flam
Personally, I preferred Sam Flam BEFORE episode 7 happened, but that's just me.
2/2
3/3
Alright, but I don't see why Kaiji had to be put there twice.
7/7
2/2
4/4
How is Yamato 2022 anyway? I haven't got around to it yet.
2/3
-Sam Flam
6/6
Great taste.
2/3
-GiTS
The Time Etranger is such an underrated movie.
4.5/5
-2nd half of Gungrave

>Kememe Friends

Your judgement please

Absolute garbage 4/9 below passing

Better?

logh is the only acceptable masterpiece there. bersek and eva are good, but overrated. the rest is shit.

>logh
>masterpiece

Funny guy.

logh is the worst anime on there.

3/3
ping pong, dragonball, bebop
1/1 nichijou
4/4
champloo, pingpong, nichibro, garden
3/4
+ping pong, shinsekai, mia
-ttgl