Pol are just cucks

>bully an old nigger
>pol gets mad and says I'm a jew
youtu.be/LtMI9daBF84
you guys are fucking sissies

Attached: image.jpg (768x431, 65K)

b8

it's true. you're half assed nigger lovers

Get a fucking nose job before you go pretending to be white.

kek, like ol' roof lashing out at impotent old fogies. If you really want to do your part wait outside synagogues and bully anyone coming and going.

bitch my grandfather went to the Adolf Hitler school. I'm more German than you'll ever be Anglocuck. now go beat off to black dicks some more

I was at a synogogue and I held up a sign that sign holohoax and Jews promote white genocide

Attached: 15220696836821457081971.jpg (3264x1836, 1.36M)

nice! I just don't have the stomach to be mean to individuals I percieve as in worse situations than me, but hey man everyone every where needs antagonists. might not look like it but you're doing gods work lad.

cringe

t. black dick loving cuckold
I know I am. It's just this site is mostly full of sissies who love niggers

Beat up a nigger faggot

See I don't want to go to prison but if I challenge him to a fight and he accepts then I guess it's not a crime.What should I do? Walk up to him and say " I'm challenging you to a fight for the honor of the white race?"

bump

>Go taunt a nigger until he attacks you, and then beat his ass as "self defense" after he throws the first punch.

Animal abuse is wrong.

Why not just challenge him to a fight and then beat his ass? Or I'll say "I heard black dudes are pussies who can't fight.If you're not a pussy then fight me." But then I have to find someone else then hold the camera.

Do it then.

lmao fucking based
I hope that's not a fake

based as fuck

please like the video. it's all thumbs down right now

I promise it's 100% real

Is your next video going to be a fight?

We need to red pill the masses of whites first. You’re doing more harm than good

if white men are dominant over black men it undoes the pro nigger brainwashing

Burgers are now infighting... La NegroCreatura vs El Goblinoextinguido..

>literally talk like a nigger

>look like some jew york mutt goblin, probable kike blood

>hid your subscriptions after I pointed out you were subbed to: BG Kumbi, Sargon of Akkad, TWO black female+white male relationship channels, a female black youtuber

yikes you're really fucking autistic man, just embarrassing overall

This, now go dominate niggra on the field of combat, good sir.