i.imgur.com/DNQfiMd.jpg
>Yemen Feb 26
imgur.com/a/5HBAD
>Idlib Feb 25
imgur.com/a/ai1Iu
>DeZ-Bukamal Feb12
i.imgur.com/vZzmVeG.jpg

Devs March26
>SyAf/RuAf launch multiple airstrikes against HTS in Idlib as many pour in from E Ghouta towns
>E Damascus; Hundreds of militants bussed out from Arbeen, 238 HTS fighters/863 civs, more waiting to depart
>TASS; 5,500 militants of Faylaq al-Rahman and family members evac from E Ghouta to Idlib, 4,900 of Ahrar al-Sham leave Harasta
>W Aleppo; Heavy clashes between HTS and Jabhat Tahrir Souriya ongoing, HTS remains on offense but lose several men and some vehicles
>SOHR; Tens of thousands of civilians have stayed in their homes throughout various districts in E Ghouta that are now under SAA control
>Raqqa; Unconfirmed video allegedly showing clashes between Al-Bukhamiss Arab tribesmen and Kurdish forces emerges
>Opposition sources claim Al-Bukhamiss are staging an uprising since Sunday afternoon in Al-Mansura against Kurds, burning tires/capturing checkpoints
>Houthis launch as much as 7 ballistic missiles at military installations in Riyadh, 1 person killed
>Former Israeli MoD; John Bolton urged him to strike Iran before it achieved nuclear weapons capability during his UN Ambassador tenure
>Egyptian police kill 6 militants linked to Alexandria bombing

Prev

Attached: 1522064061331-pol.jpg (1200x808, 175K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8apUALybxWQ
voce.com.ve/2018/03/15/303831/eduard-limonov-il-caso-skripal-e-una-montatura-contro-mosca/
youtube.com/watch?v=hUBAx8jbYNs
apnews.com/d36c882d4c204ee2a317797f66acee3b?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=AP
twitter.com/adamgarriereal/status/978267124291555328
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

whats ur war thunder name ?

Attached: Houthistronk.webm (1280x720, 2.54M)

Assad's days are numbered.

my name is puuds on WT

Northern Syria is lost.

Platypus_13
Ie the insufferable tankfag who started this whole WT circlejerk

Attached: Carro Veloce CV-33 A Cute.jpg (600x547, 54K)

btw Platy, you'll like this
youtu.be/8apUALybxWQ

What's yours?

Attached: 1521105742629.jpg (700x554, 66K)

Attached: 1517696334054.jpg (2880x3410, 664K)

>Assad's days as President of Syria are numbered. Soon he'll be Emperor of the Arab empire
FTFY

Is this game free to play, pay to win?

totally free nigga

its just downloading some files ill add all of you just wait

Free to play, Russian bias, slight p2w aspects, but nothing really notable as far as I can tell.

Oh fucking hell that's comfy
Reminds me, did you see this?
>Fucking Oddball

Precisely
>Inb4 the entirety of /sg/ starts playing WT and we fill servers chanting "KARA BOGA"

Attached: (Syria) 6th Mechanised Division, Sergeant Oddball 3rd Class.webm (854x480, 565K)

this

Attached: YABASHAR.jpg (443x632, 153K)

if enough /sg/ play WT we can make a clan

kys

hey thats my image

Attached: zhukov.webm (1280x688, 1.8M)

This

USSR was believed to be paper tiger after the purge and winter war. That, and the german triumph in France only fueled german overconfidence.
In reality Stalin was planing attack on germany with total war in mind and turned the whole state into one massive military factory. For instance according to USSR doctrine of the time, the country must be able to replace all armed forces within 10 weeks. German planners expected to be facin some 130 divisions at most, while in reality, USSR could field something around 800. Also Germans didnt really switched their industry on full total war mode until it was too late. For instance civilian cars were still made in Germany until 1943, while Americans stopped making civvie cars as soon as they entered war. And the german fetish of quality over quantity meant they just didnt have enough to stop Soviety shitty but numerous tanks.

Pic related. When Ernst Udet saw those numbers, he an heroed

Attached: german planes.jpg (554x349, 87K)

What is wt

war thunder

good idea but I dont want to get doxxed

The state of this thread.

Attached: 289E6566-C2C5-4197-AB76-AA674ED5D618.jpg (480x360, 36K)

Also, shitposting aside, the Petro Yuan has huge implications.
The US can't print money ad infinitum anymore.
The inflation will come back to the US and absolutely devastate it's economy.
The only option for the US now is war.
Buy gold.

Attached: koksal baba wearing a small mandarin.jpg (540x630, 52K)

>no BR 0.0-1.0 with interwar designs
>no BR -1.0-0.0 with WWI
>no BR -2.0-1.0 with crazy ass prewar shit

Why even live.

>Half the people here play WT

Not surprised.

Attached: 1519030242229.jpg (960x639, 108K)

Can someone please explain why there is so many different factions of the moderate terrorists? Like, do they really differ so much in ideology as to warrant their own separate group?

Attached: 1522064991011.jpg (878x1200, 159K)

LARPing as different jihadist groups ala Islamic Era.

Why are kurdish news agencies such bullshitters?
Some sources claim hundreds of turkish soldiers got killed in Afrin in the last 48 hours by a couple YPG guerillas who stayed in Afrin.
When i asked for sources i got blocked.

it depends how many countries will switch to china. In the end its in the hands of oil producers. if they continute to sell for dollar nothing will change. Thats why middle east is the focal point of all geopolitics these days.
Since Iran is very comfy with Chinks and Russia, they might start selling for yuan (if they arent already) and incidentally that may be the reason why Bolton was appointed

Its kurdish sources mate, probably the most unreliable sources out there

We're not there yet, sadly. Oildollar is still the standard and we'll probably have to wait for years before any large shift starts to occur.

because rather than proper offensive armies theyv become like gangs each with their own turf they wanna control and expand

>it depends how many countries will switch to china.
Russia and Iran doing it alone is enough to upset the balance.
If other OPEC nations join it's game over.

Phone battery died(((((((
Please no more questions(((((((
The Kurds thoroughly lost in Afrin, the US withdrew their support for their fledgling "Rojava" project and allowed the Turks to pave the way for a new region they don't plan on leaving anytime soon. Inflating the odd statistic is the best they can make of a bad situation to them.

Attached: Boor Gurds DDD.gif (360x300, 1.69M)

>for years
But we are in the end run.

>become

Attached: 1498676929212.png (232x218, 8K)

>war
>buy gold

My family sold the family jewels and a villa at Faliro for 3 jerry cans of olive oil during the German occupation
Moral of the story : buy food

As if the KSA-Israel-USA triangle of evil would ever allow those under their influence to join. Well, it'll be interesting to see who does what and whether anyone can afford to actually crumble the dollar outright. China especially is in no position yet.

Yep. The US is slowly but surely losing influence and weakening. The next century will be of the soulless Chinese bugcyborgs.

IF we are in the end, there are no guarantees.

>"Look, I'm the last person who wants to defend Putin, I've been in prison for four years. But if Serghei Skripal was really dangerous, they would not have freed him and then tried to kill him. And with the nerve you die in a few minutes while he is still alive! ".

>In short, for Limonov is a whole frame to frame Moscow. Because? Russia had been "removed" in 1991 from the list of adversaries and it is this obstinate "return from the grave" that created "frustration" in the West. But the West, in fighting Russia, is in the throes of a kind of hallucination. Vladimir Putin, for example.

>"The decisions do not take her alone, but collectively. The country is governed by about 30 families. And Putin more than a tsar is the spokesperson for this group. Our political system is authoritarian, of course, and the elections are fake but the system does not end with Putin. Take Alexei Navalny. I think he's the only one in 1000 years of Russian history who was sentenced to five years and had a night in jail ... why? Because behind him is one of these blocks of power and if you want I'll also name it: Mikhail Fridman, the founder of Alfa Group. The perception of Russia in the West is far too simplified ".

>On the other hand it could not be otherwise. Russia for Limonov is a country with its own "identity" - "but leave behind the stories of Alexander Dugin and his associates, no one drinks them any more" - which has always found its center of gravity in resisting "cultural pressures". "Liberalism in Russia did not last long and for most people it meant impoverishment. So now we look at our past, especially the young, and the Soviet Union has become for us a sort of ancient Rome. Liberalism is dying everywhere, anyway, and if I have to be honest, I am more worried about Europe than about Russia: we are a savage people, somehow we will manage. You, I do not know ".

voce.com.ve/2018/03/15/303831/eduard-limonov-il-caso-skripal-e-una-montatura-contro-mosca/

gulf states wont switch sides as song as america is strong. Then again they may remain strong exactly because the gulf states wont switch sides. Something unexpected would have to happen to upset the balance and if such thing happens, americans will try to nip it in the bud

>Can someone please explain why there is so many different factions of the moderate terrorists?
Yes

youtube.com/watch?v=hUBAx8jbYNs

Prepare of course, but FIAT funds that remain after that should be converted to something with actual lasting power. Be it high value metals or trade goods, paper money is not trustworthy when SHTF.

>Emperor of the Arab empire

You mean Great Sourya.

Attached: 1481155706472.jpg (1754x862, 1.76M)

The Euro will become paper, that's the point.
OPEC isn't just in the middle east.
The African nations of the OPEC are far more likely to switch sides, with China investing untold billions into them. Also, Venezuela.

checked and kekked. They were like 30 years ahead the curve and probably didnt even know it

>OPEC isn't just in the middle east.
Yeah, but the triangle of evil has influence on those other oil producing countries and China as of yet hasn't cast off its isolationist policy, even if it is fucking around in Africa.

Point is, valuable metals and land(both lasting power) cannot be retained if you cant get your hands on food due to skyrocketing prices or even worse, lack of it.
Stockpile food
(and buy Mosanto stocks, be the jew you always wanted to be)

>The Euro will become paper, that's the point.
inshaknugen

>EU chief Donald Tusk says 14 member nations expel Russian diplomatic staff over poisoning of ex-spy.Tusk said Monday that there may be additional measures including further expulsions in the coming days and weeks.

>Several EU countries said Friday they may follow Britain in expelling Russian diplomats in a deepening crisis over the nerve agent attack on an ex-Russian spy in England. Britain has blamed Russia, but Moscow denies responsibility.

>The United States is kicking out 60 Russian diplomats and ordering Russia’s consulate in Seattle to close in response to the poisoning of an ex-spy in Britain.

apnews.com/d36c882d4c204ee2a317797f66acee3b?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=AP

Number of expels are inside the article

>They were like 30 years ahead the curve and probably didnt even know it

The left always had this problem

Daily reminder that Israel is wjite and based.
If you are against Israel then you are anti-western muslim scum and anti-white race traitor.

Attached: 1509609415971.jpg (1080x717, 116K)

Sounds like China should take over Venezuela for pennies really fucking soon

Stockpiling food should be the default. If you have money, you should have food and water stockpiled to last you weeks or months without power or aid. Converting money to gold is just extra, because life has to go on after survival.

The US is on the brink of collapse anyway. They will either have a mass movement and revolution or a civil war.

Attached: 78ED2B57-7BDA-46FD-9F23-62A2DC98A0E8_cx2_cy16_cw90_w1023_r1_s.jpg (1023x575, 72K)

OPEC is mainly gulf, but I guess if the Chinks tip enough of the other countries to their favor, they might upset the balance enough even without the gulf states. Venezuela seems a ripe country for a color revolution, so I wouldnt expect much from them. But africa is probably the safest bet and it also seems to be main target of china at the moment. Then again yanks can just fund some random militias and start rasing hell. Chinks will most likely have to start placing military bases all over the continent

>Yeah, but the triangle of evil has influence on those other oil producing countries and China as of yet hasn't cast off its isolationist policy, even if it is fucking around in Africa.
But now it will step it's game up. The coming years will be very hot.
I didn't say put all your money into valuable metals. But since their price will skyrocket during the upcoming hell, you need to invest a bit. Obviously stockpilling supplies is not a bad idea.
I don't understand.

>But now it will step it's game up. The coming years will be very hot.
We're two minutes to midnight right now. Will be an interesting show to watch, unless Finland gets involved and I'm stuck inna FDF without internet connection.

i remember when they did this to Syria, is it a sign of things to come?

>The US is on the brink of collapse anyway
No. They are not. Not yet.
That's the kicker.

there is a third option. Empires at the end of their life cycle tend to cover up their domestic fuckup with big foreign wars. Not only this distracts and unites the populace behind common goal, potential victory also makes the people feel better for some time

Also, don't for the love of fuck invest in crypto.

>unites the populace
good luck with that

Attached: 1513709161832.jpg (634x482, 110K)

>Emperor of the Arab empire

Greater Syria.*

Also Hirmoot is apparently playing tricks on me.

Attached: 1481155706472.jpg (1754x862, 1.76M)

Why does this photo look like it was shot in the 70s?

That would have been an option with Clinton since she would had the competence and support to actually start a war (although carrying it out would have been a disaster). Trump is too brazen to even set up the stage.

DESU half of america believes Putin rigged their election. Now Trump is expelling Russian diplomats and if he pushes harder diplomatically against Russia, most of US citizens will be united in their opposition to Russia

>Egypt not included
Somebody should fix it.

Tbh, they prabably want to isolate Russia as much as possible and speed up the collapse

>Then again yanks can just fund some random militias and start rasing hell.
Are you ready for more immigrants goy?

Why not?

Inshallah.

Physical is far safer.

Trump starting shit with Russia won't change their mind about Trump, they'd still want him gone for being a white supremacist.

Attached: 1513304995825.png (741x468, 212K)

Russians wont collapse tho. Putin put their hopes towards Europe, but Americans cut him off and now he is focusing on China. There is still enough Russians that will prefer living on tree bark than bowing to Washington

Nothing is safer than gold tbqh.

meh, Im ok with accelerationism, especially if they all go to Germany

Also, this.

We'll see

Trump is hated for all sorts of reasons. The whole Russia thing is a lot less relevant than the elite liberals think.

>half of america believes Putin rigged their election.
according to CNN maybe. in reality it isn't that many people who believe that

half of america voted for hillary so it doesn't seem too outlandish tbqh

when the economy is doing well gold is worth little

then again way too big number of americans believe anything CNN says. Their cranium is just empty vessels ready to be filled by any shit that comes out of the US media orifice

America kicked out 60 Russian diplomats
>and people still think the cold war ended

Russia, Iran, Syria, Venezuela, maybe Iraq, maybe Libya if Gaddafis son is elected.

twitter.com/adamgarriereal/status/978267124291555328

>half of america voted for hillary

You aren't taking turnout or voting age into account.

Most people in the US vote for parties based on party loyalty more than anything else tbqh.
The economy won't be going well. The Euro and the Dollar will go down the drain if the Chinks are successful.

one half belives CNN and the other half thinks Fox News is the voice of truth
america literally is a fucking mess
country needs to unironically fall

Welcome to Ukrainian club. They are still waiting for Russia's collapse since 2014. Every year they are saying that it will be very soon.

Attached: c4f793996058d45f33c55f68de0bef47.jpg (644x362, 68K)

Also some people voted for Clinton because they hate Trump, not because they actually believe all the nonsense her group says.

Attached: d90.jpg (640x608, 62K)

>then again way too big number of americans believe anything CNN says
agreed. this is what the zionist jews want. A stupid populace smart enough to work but dumb enough to not know what's going on. We're getting the bolshevik treatment silently and underhandedly. Most war is fought quietly nowadays with media, it's a war on the american mind

anyone else wish they could grow gills and walk backwards into the ocean

>turnout
those who didnt vote dont care and are irrelevant. They will just go with the flow whatever the flow is

>bolshevik treatment

Why is that you Americans always blame everything on the Russians?

Attached: DMSXmLSWsAAqqL5.jpg (1200x779, 149K)

The ocean is cold...

Also maybe Nigeria