If you could erase your memories about one (1) anime and then rewatch it without knowing shit like it's your first time...

If you could erase your memories about one (1) anime and then rewatch it without knowing shit like it's your first time, which one would it be? Why?

Probably Baccano!

Code Gayass and Kon

akagi. I would go and learn mahjong and then watch it

Pokemon, I still wanna hope that Ash would win without realising that I've spent my time to see him ultimately lose every single time.

K-On

Madoka

Eva but I wouldn't rewatch it. Already ruined my life once.

Yosuga no Sora. I know there's a lot of better anime out there to pick for this, but theres nothing I want to experience for the first time again quite like that doorway scene

Denkigai no Honya-san

It was just so cozy and nice, and I wanted to believe everyone would end up happy with each other.

Only anime to make me laugh.

Aria so I could rediscover the magic.

Probably Haruhi so I can go broadcast order. Either that or .

Ping Pong, because it's an amazing anime, plain and simple.

Samurai Flamenco

Monster

Cowboy Bebop

However, I wouldn't fuck up my watch order.

Same.

this

Ojamajo Doremi

in no order and I'm not sure:
Honey and Clover
Nodame Cantabile
Space Brothers

I loved that show but I wouldn't say its worth it.

ttgl

Pretty Sammy TV because Misao.

This, or Serial Experiments Lain.

Little Busters. That moment when you realize that this isn't just a baseball SoL anime but rather Key doing their thing again...there's no feeling like it.

Samumenco

no comment, parasyte is one of the best anime out there in my opinion. i dont know why it is so underrated though.

Gurren Lagann

Samurai Flamenco or Gunbuster

Endless Eight.

Then come on Sup Forums to start up the threads again.

Rurouni Kenshin just because it makes me feel so nostalgic as it was my first anime ever, i was just 6 years old

Better let this happen soon. Or at least before they start removing all Rurouni Kenshin related stuff.

>get to rewatch Samu Furamu
>don't get to reexperience the threads

Tough call, honestly. I'd probably go with Usagi Drop since I've already done my share of shitposting in the manga threads.