Space station crashing to Earth

nbcnews.com/mach/science/china-s-space-station-falling-earth-here-s-everything-you-ncna859806

“We won’t have a firm idea of precisely when — or any clue of where — until several hours prior to reentry,” he said. “There’s still a fair amount of uncertainty.”

>a Chinese space station is crashing to earth and nobody, really

Attached: 180323-tiangong-1-al-1036_3f6af4d1c16b564e95a1d71edcc6e894.focal-760x380.jpg (760x380, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=fVQd9Ejkbiw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>cares

>Liangong 2 is crashing
Just like my made in China XBONE

how they get that photo?

Attached: i wanna know.jpg (238x212, 7K)

Through meme magic you maple syrup slurping leaf nigger.

hope it lands on me

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=fVQd9Ejkbiw

It wont land on anyone, relax.

They attached an elastic to a camera and threw into into earth nugget hole, because of gravity it was launched through the other side and took those shots..

I am rolling for it to Germany
Preferably Angela Merkels house or a major city. Krauts seems to fuck up everything good in history and don’t contribute anything good to pol
They even suck ass at shitposting
You won’t be missed schnitzel suckers

This. Or washington dc. Or california. Of the eu parlament.

Can meme magic help ?

i win.

OOF

Attached: 1515610510059.jpg (654x654, 136K)

>a scheduled downing of another satelite thats not going to harm anyone no matter what some reporter keep making up about the common minor technical risk of something getting trough
>ITS HAPPENING

not sure if thats some CGI but previously the spacestation had its own miniature satelite circling around the station and taking photots of the station among other stuff

good

can someone tell someone with a iq of 66 why this matters say it hits a city the size of london what would happen?

Attached: =(.jpg (313x161, 6K)

Hitting Jew Pork City confirmed

Attached: 1521919465394.png (600x338, 269K)

wtf short sell space station

flat earth damage control

Pre-emptive nuclear strike.
Trump starts the hostility towards china, all o' a sudden, their space station dancing above the earth begins to malfunction and descend.
It's already in space, so it beats an ICBM launch by 5-8 minutes, not considering reaction time by US forces (add another 15min-30min) to establish what happened and launch a retaliatory attack.

Attached: shhhhh.jpg (2048x3072, 1.58M)

the normies don't get sats are comprised of metals that would melt in our atmosphere according to nasa

they also can't explain how a vacuum exists aside a non vacuum

they also can't explain exactly at what elevation that vacuum starts

they also can't explain lack of parallax in the stars

if they could answer these clearly flat-earthers wouldn't exist but the fact they can't and react exactly like vaccine cattle and global warming fanatics tell you they don't have the answers because you are right, the earth is flat.

The Chinese are doing a controlled return to earth, in hopes of it mostly burning up in the atmosphere.
Unlike NASA, they are doing the responsible thing so we aren't left with a bunch of space junk up in orbit.

The truth is the International Space Station should been disbanded by 2015 and by 2020, it should have been well on it's way toward a controlled atmospheric descent/burn by now.
They haven't. Nope, they extended the deadline.
The ISS is the single biggest waste of money in space history. It has done nothing but waste money and serve as a mockery for students and ham radio enthusiasts to "be a part of something" and a ludicrous international cooperation narrative that serves no scientific end.
It threatens future space exploration because if there is a major collusion, the sheer debris that will be created will be almost unfathomable, making future space exploration and launches drastically more complex.

Hopefully China sends a pusher unit and brings the ISS to the ground or are somehow able to hack them and trigger existing emergency rocketry to alter their trajectory to burn up in the atmosphere.
I don't care if there are astronauts on board. They are irresponsible for milking out what was intended to be no more than a 15 year station and for threatening future space exploration.

NASA needs to be purged of every single employee that supports the ISS.

We humans should have jail time for anyone who advocates the continued funding of ISS. That stance is simply so intolerable that they deserve to have no scientific voice or say in any matter ever again. They should be taught hard labor and spend the rest of their days in the fields because they should never have been involved with scientific questions in the first place.
If you want to build a space station, the moon is the only logical choice.

i hope it hits near me

The earth isn't flat, retard.

>flat earthers in 2018
Kike

it is, pea brain

It's crashing in Germany.

Every space pic is "artistic rendering" and people believe ni all the shit NASA sends

you dip fuck. there's so much empty space in our atmosphere there could be ten million ISS's floating around and we'd still have clean launches and orbits.

Prove it

As usual, almost 40 years late to the game.

Attached: skylab_balladonia_03.jpg (480x640, 60K)

>there's so much empty space in our atmosphere there could be ten million ISS's floating around and we'd still have clean launches and orbits.
Fool.
Shit orbiting at 12,000+ MPH can spell disaster.
"Empty space" is readily filled by small chunks of debris orbiting.
This "so much empty space" doesn't mean shit if you have no idea where the god damn floating bits and pieces of a collided space station are. Too small to reflect radar. It complicates everything.
It's faster than a god damn bullet and has more mass. It'll rip right through any space craft.
A space station decaying serves no point. Even if the probability of future impact with junk is slim, why fucking risk it? We don't need an ISS. It isn't worth even a slight chance of space junk increase.

Attached: you.jpg (645x729, 49K)

my position is the common sense one, you're the one that needs to prove shit
your spinning ball is the extraordinary claim that requires extraordinary evidence

Too bad satellites aren't real because they can't escape the firmament of the flat earth.
Checkmate globecucks.

>virgin sphere cucks on suicide watch

you don't see that nothing is keeping the debris from falling into earth. there's no system of propulsion and as it orbits it will eventually lose enough momentum to fall into our atmosphere and burn up. It's not as big of a problem as you think, and also imagine a bullet traveling around earth. What are the chances it just randomly hits you? Nothing.

I'd be glad to take it over my head desu.

this shit better not land in australia again

Attached: fight.jpg (1024x508, 262K)

Wait so youre saying that the Chinese of all people wouldnt bring a camera with them on a visit to space? Chinks have been to this station, dude, they probably all gathered around the space window and chattered in dogbreath while wearing tourist garb and snapping a billion pics, one for each daughter they drowned

Fake news at its best.

You sir a truly a shitlord...have a You

NASA studios

>a Chinese space station is crashing to earth and nobody, really
...nobody, really what? Don't stop typing mid sentence and post. What do you think this is, a Cadlejack thread? That stuff st

Wouldn't that be like landing it on themselves?

Jesus christ youre not even doin it ri