Propaganda is fun

So I was going to homeroom when I see my homeroom teacher put this on the door. God I'm so sick of this shit.

Attached: IMG_0661.jpg (1726x2301, 618K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nd8uiIpAy8E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

18+

>homeroom

Your teacher is a good little comrade.

Tear that shit down.

I'm so sick of public school teachers and their communist horseshit.

>underage trumpcucks

no surprises here.

Exactly. Almost all the student body is conservative while the staff are VERY liberal.

>God I'm so sick of this shit.
the only solution is mandatory shooting and safety classes in high school, perfect for a generation about to be dropped in the meat grinder of international military escapades

must be why you dropped out and cant hold a job now, eh trumpcuck? sickening.

>homeroom

>I'm so sick of public school teachers and their communist horseshit.
stop giving them money, run for school council and start blowing up the stats you need to get fed money

not hard to do but you might have to murder a few puerto rican coulcilmen and women, not a problem since they get murdered all the time anyway it will be considered typical

>student body conservative
When will this gen-z meme die? Do you morons even look up the statistics on that generation? Wow, the white kids are marginally conservative (and when broken down M to F its a blowout for democrats/libs) and make up a minority of overall students. What a victory. Idiot.

I'm so glad I have my own shop and can turn my back on society. It would be totally disheartening to be a young rational conservative thinking mind in today's hive mind controlled mainstream society.

You need to lawyer up and sue the school. Are your parents redpilled?

Too bad. America is no longer a white country. Guns need to be banned!

Pull it down. Throw it in the trash. Put your own sign over it. Defile it.

Lol, you know Africa traded their people to Colonists in exchange for weapons right? Bitch, everyone needs guns, no matter what race, gender, or creed.

Going to be record gun sales for the next 2 months probably

Post this back.

>he didnt need a gun, why do you?

Attached: IMG_2134.jpg (268x352, 27K)

Only white Christian people are a problem in America so it's not relevant. Ban all guns and make whites wear tracking devices.

Or this one

>teenagers and teachers know best! Join the red guard

Attached: IMG_2130.jpg (800x600, 86K)

this. School is no place for that shit. I’d have done the same but no one was putting shit like that up when I went to school.

You have a right to rip it off and tear it up in front of her. If she has an issue with it sue her or the school.

End of story.
T.kike

Where’s the rear sight on that gun

Our public schools have finally become fully socialized.
>do well on standardized tests or we'll take away your government funding
>these tests btw are written by panels of thought-police liberals
>buy the right textbooks to train your students to perform well on these tests.
>these textbooks are also written by panels of liberal thought-police
>your teacher was trained quite well in right-think at her university
>you can't have Christian clubs on campus because of separation of church and state, kiddies.
>but of course you can have your LGBT groups
>we took away your break times to make you study more garbage for doing well on tests, kiddies.
>no, we won't teach you how to cook or manage a household, because home ec is sexist.
>we don't have time for shop classes, either. you must spend this time studying to be a good goy
>now go stand in line to eat your free slop. we sold out our foodservice to Aramark. we need all of you to line up to pick up your free slop to toss into the trash, because the government pays us money for that food whether you eat it or not.
>study your commie propaganda, you good little goy
>is that an independent thought you had there, little goy? can't have that. WRONG. FAIL. you have to answer like all of your other young comrades

I love how people who say they need to ban guns never actually seen one irl, let alone use one.

MOOOOOOOOOODS

I think I'm more sick of people like you who keep complaining about it on the internet but don't actually do anything in the real world to counter it.

At least what they're doing is interesting.

#deletepropaganda

Teachers have to join unions in states without right to work laws. They have to pay union dues. Unions donate to Democrats and shill for them in exchange for gibs. Thus public school teachers are leftists.

Maybe she wanted the day of to go home and play COD too?

Shit I never ever missed a national ditch day? did you?

WHat pisses me off is they wasted tax dollars on being commies.

Attached: landscape-1447329161-gta-5.jpg (980x490, 123K)

It's unavoidable. I try to do something but I'm always shot down. I can't say anything without being ridiculed by the teachers.

Ditch day is on Wednesday.

Scribble out the 'W' and put a question mark after 'REFORM'

Notice how none of them talk about gangbangers giving up their guns, only middle class white men

>after the 2016 elections
>still looking at MSM opinion polls
That's brave, dude. Pretty edgy.

Attached: roboto.jpg (327x391, 30K)

Stop being a pussy and take it down

Commies too lazy and dumb to fix the paint job on the door but can tape up some bullshit

Ridicule them back, but do it better.
Seriously, they're old; you know your generation. These guys are trying to be "hip" and "with it." Fucking just shut it down.
Unfortunately, I too am old. But back in my day, I would have used the opportunity to push all sorts of "___ reform now!" type of political proposals. (In my time, we had "Free Martha!" and "Free Miss Cleo!" buttons and posters to mock the student 'slacktivists.')
So, you know... Do that. Make it funnier. Get in a bit of trouble, but not too much. Make the teachers wish they hadn't put those posters up at all.

Why you should have a cutie trad wifey home school your children 101.

Attached: ginger.jpg (500x750, 48K)

Attached: 1499116153485.png (572x505, 92K)

Report her for having an image of a gun in school. Aren't images and likenesses of guns prohibited on campus. regardless of context?

>tear it down
>get slightly worse grades mysteriously for the rest of the year

Put this up

Attached: marx guns.jpg (449x491, 57K)

Ooooohhh...
This might be a good opening.
"Maintenance Reform Now!!!" with signs pointing out all the various fucked up parts of the school, maybe even a little bit about how little it costs to buy a bit of paint compared to a coordinated school walkout.
"Janitor Reform Now!!!" on all the overflowing trash bins at lunch. "Printer Reform Now!!!" under all the signs bitching about paper use.
Make it *hurt* the school that they allowed this to begin with.

Those polls that showed hillary winning a majority of votes? Yeah that didn't happen or anything you're right.

Also, do this. Say it made you feel unsafe.

You think teachers want to work in a place where they will get shot? Teaching is increasingly becoming a dangerous profession because of double-digit white trash and their guns.

Being the last shift clerk at a liquor store in the bad part of town is now safer than being a teacher.

What teacher wouldn't want gun law reform?

While some of what you say could be considered fact, other things are just bold faced lies.

>these tests btw are written by panels of thought-police liberals

I have helped to create these tests and the people that make them (at least in my state) are taken from a variety of areas, rural, urban, and represent a broad cross section of what my state looks like demographically. The questions are written by panel, checked for historical accuracy and then approved by the panel. That's it.

>these textbooks are also written by panels of liberal thought-police

In reality, high school text books are generally written for the Texas school districts because of their size. The Texas school board is partisan and because Republicans control the board, textbook makers like McGraw Hill pander to this board and change text books to fit their needs.

>you can't have Christian clubs on campus because of separation of church and state, kiddies.

This is not true. Religious groups are free to meet on campus outside of school hours and participate in school events like fund raising, etc. Look up the group "young life."

>we took away your break times to make you study more garbage for doing well on tests, kiddies.

I agree with you. Students are pushed to hard and no one has fun at school anymore, even in elementary school.

>no, we won't teach you how to cook or manage a household, because home ec is sexist.

There are a plethora of these classes offered at the high school in my area. We even offer career training classes in Culinary Arts and Baking and Pastry.

>we don't have time for shop classes, either. you must spend this time studying to be a good goy

Again we have a career center at which high schoolers can become cert welders, auto body mechanics, paramedics, nurses assistants, etc. These classes are also open to the public for a very small and often times waived fee.

I think the school should work on curriculum and teacher reform more so to be quite honest. Don't have a centralized education system and let the states or even counties (or schools teach what they want.) Let the parents decide what school to send their children.

Maybe he goes to a school that is mostly white and rural.

She* and yes, it's pretty rural here

What about the ones showing Hillary winning by 5-10 points in states like Iowa, Georgia, Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Florida? Hiding behind the national popular vote is just using LA, NYC and SF overwhelmingly voting for Hillary to hide behind the fact that polls were way off in quite a few states.

Attached: muh_polls.jpg (5498x3087, 2.09M)

why aren't teachers allowed to have free speech? If they are working for a private school fine, but at a public institution you are allowed freedom of speech, even political speech.

K. We're talking about how to counter bullshit agitprop in a high school, not what to do to fix the education system.

Take it down

If a teacher puts up a sign against guns, it's overlooked by the board. A student puts up a pro gun post, REPORTED, SUSPENSION, RIDICULE!

You are not conservative or American if the only thing you do when encountering this sort of thing is just snap a picture and complain on Sup Forums.

Action is what separates us from the failures whining about rights. I'd rather you go full commie than pretend you are a conservative if you're not capable of defiling or speaking out against a simple poster.

Citations needed you faggot.

Exactly. Kids are going to do what's fun and trendy and MSM has convinced kids hating Drumpf and doing pro-gun control trendy

It's fucking bizzaro world

How much do you want to bet that freedom of speech for teachers would be supported by the school board and administrators if that speech expressed pro-life or pro-gun rights or pro-Trump views?

seriously do this

But that's exactly what allows the propaganda to circulate. If education wasn't centralized and was allowed to operate on community levels this bullshit would be very unlikely. (This includes universities as well.)

youtube.com/watch?v=Nd8uiIpAy8E

explained right here

I mean I guess in the beginning but that still gives credence to Marx. Although with most things there are gems sometimes even in dog shit.

You have to be 18 to post here

Basically my idea is to separate pro gun from "the far right"

>Force your enemies to obey their own rules
Jewish tricks 101, it's exactly what the left has been doing to the right for years. Do the same thing back to them with that Marx picture.

Garcetti v. Ceballos
Sorry.

Aren't teachers and professors supposed to be politically neutral?

You know what these NOGUNZ activists fail to realize is if they get what they want and the givernment bans all guns THEY will be the first people shot by the 300 million guns still in the hands of citizens, the Police won't protect them at all.

>

Worth it.
If no one stands up then everyone pussifies.

Write "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED: on it or you're a fucking pussy ass faggot.

Attached: 1437854216914.jpg (1000x1000, 314K)

Yeah, they get federal funds, so it is a big no-no.

do it undetected you fucking retard, that way she won't know who's grades to fuck with

>>Imply the feds don't have an agenda or political leaning.

>homeroom teacher
underage banned

Where?
That's about agriculture.
What section, within, discusses the generations?

I mean even conservatives (that conserve nothing so I really don't know why we call them that) value gun rights. So it's not necessarily far right. I suppose it would be nice if all supported gun rights but I want our side to have that monopoly so that along with our other issues (like values of homogeneity, respect for your past and people, ect.) to win out. Guns are very important but are other things.
I suppose... But if we are too adopt the tactics of the left I just would rather not become them.

THIS......
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS

Attached: 1521600886139.png (624x390, 375K)

100% this
dont be a pussy. with anything in life. going along with shit is not what makes you successful. quite the opposite.
getting suspended wont stop you from getting into college.
take it from me. i got into my school which is still elite (columbia, which was a mistake) and missed 66 days of school senior year, got suspended many times, kicked off tennis and golf teams, and out of one of my classes.

I disagree but I see where you are coming from.
Also according to the (((media))) even moderate conservatives are far right these days.

10:30

watch the whole video for context

If anything that poster makes me want to shoot an AR-15.

Buy some blank stickers and put sickle and hammer symbols on them. Whenever your teacher puts crap like this up, just put a commie sticker on it.

I decided to watch the whole video.
He seems like a semi-pozzed realist.
I'm only about twenty minutes in right now.
Thus far I hear no refutation of Gen Z being redpilled.

Red Guard memes would be more effective if that history was actually taught in school. The average normie has no idea what a struggle session was.