How do we fix vrains?

How do we fix vrains?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Halical/status/910461334961119232
docs.google.com/document/d/1_zY63s9F9kk6wVG02HW-_02Ft12Rh7Z6BtMCtUY-bBo/edit?usp=sharing
youtube.com/watch?v=gdEoLmTpY3w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

better pacing. there's no reason for 3 flashback episodes in 30 episodes.

aside from behind the scenes shit that shouldn't impact the series this badly.

Jusei as the main villain, less repeated animation every time they link summon and more aoi.

More ghosto garu and i want to see pic related on duels

my mistake

Burn it to the ground and salt the earth

By letting it end.

leave it to yusaku.

Dr. Kogami needs to do something.

remove revolver and hanoi, introduce better and competent villains

Think bishop, knight, or rook have anything going for them?

This. Back to the drawing board for a series that might actually get some people excited. Or at least excite the kids who happen to leave the tv on after Boruto's finished

no, because the knight is reiji, and we all know how that turned out

Will he finally do something useful in episode 30?

Stop dragging out the duels and using the same sequences dozens of time to fill the screentime.
Vrain duels are a chore to watch.

the knights of hanoi tend to fight alone with only minor amounts of support like sending a card though the sky. so short of him ignoring orders I would think not.

Nothing to fix yet except the pacing. I don't mind the recaps since I can understand the problems it has and it's no one's fault. More Aoi Is also welcome but not obligatory, I don't want her to be the cheerleader.

less RECAP !

also... link is a mistake

Unironically, Link mechanic has made the game quite fun and fixed many things. At least you usually get to turn 3 now.

Tell me that only when Firewall Dragon is at least limited.

that bastard from the last thread better not have sold.

Are you rich or what? I rarely see Firewall because is expensive.

Aoi can ride a hoverboard pretty well, why would she need help with a skateboard?

Show is okay but fuck the recap episodes seriously.

More Revolver and less Yusaku

more of this lady. seriously why is everyone who is associated with go look really good.

I don't.

let's put that aside for now.

Make it a Netflix Original.

Huh. I think I understand now.

Revolver doing stuff like this, but to innocent people and his enemies.

I want to see these autists fall in love
The stupid fan art makes me want it more than I rationally should

>Its expensive so its not broken
A lot of people just play on like YGOpro.
I really wish Links did what they were supposed to instead of just hurting almost every deck that wasn't already relevant.

I thought virtual experience being applicable in reality is just a meme.
So we can laugh even more when Revolver loses?

No because you could see Go practicing on a make shift hoverboard in the real world in episode 4

Something something about Buddhism saying that once you stop waiting for it is gonna happen

Better pacing.
Make the character designs not look like shit.
Remove Go.
Add Crow
Less recap episodes please.

It's fine for the most part, but some SoL episodes mixed in would be nice

Also more character interactions

by canceling it

>Links only fixed the game
>You can get to turn 3 now
If you weren't incompetent you would get to turn 3 easily
Only scrubs and nostalgiafags complain about the game lasting less than 10 turns
Git gud

Do we have the nico ratings for VRAINS like we did for arc-v?

>wanting to use nico ratings to shitpost
waste of trips desu
also no, we don't have them

Yeah.

You sound insecure. You must be an ARC-V fan.
Where can I see them?

Same, they barely interact, but all the fan art makes me want them to end up together more.

The fan art has better content than whatever Yoshida the talentless hack master will ever come up with in the actual show

How would you feel if ARC-V dumps it plot half way or gets it done with and just has nichijou stuff with Aoi and Yusaku for a whole season?

Sorry I mean VRAINS

I'd fucking kill myself. ARC-V nichijou would be 10/10 though.

cute

Awful, thats literally just season 1 of zexal

Sol episodes are good spread out but not consecutively

>ARC-V nichijou would be 10/10 though.
You should kill yourself anyways Arcfag.

Why does Sup Forums suddenly hate arc-v now I remember when the threads had everyone loving it what happened? I kind of dropped off back then.

ironic hating

Okay user. I'll kill myself because a stranger on the internet told me to!

source? I could use more cute Aoi art but finding twitter artists is a pain

Because everyone acknowledge it's the absolute lowest point of the franchise and obviously it brought down the quality of threads.
>ironic hating
Arc-V deserves all the types of hate

Rare aois

bring back the succ demon

>Why does Sup Forums suddenly hate arc-v now
>now

You’re two years late. It started getting hate when Synchro began and it kept growing over time.

>Draw a boy call it a girl
What did they mean by this?

Such an amazing shitaste. How you wake up every day?

But thats the best kind of girl user

Me on the right

WHERE ARE THE LEAKS!?

this one
twitter.com/Halical/status/910461334961119232

I've been watching YGO since it was on Kids WB and only watched DM and GX. I'm obsessed with DM, like GX becuase it's so bad it's good, and I like the series for the characters more than the card games. Should I watch Vrains?

love you thx

Episode 31: 終末のトリガー – Shūmatsu no Torigā
(The Trigger of the End)
Ghost Girl ran into Revolver while she was investigating LINK VRAINS’s underground. The two of them then start a Duel. Ghost Girl manages to take out Topologic Bomber Dragon and Link Summons her trump card. She then delivers the finishing blow against Revolver, but…

Cast:
Fujiki Yusaku/Playmaker: Ishige Shoya
Ai: Sakurai Takahiro
Kusanagi Shoichi: Kimura Subaru
Bessho Emma/Ghost Girl: Kamakura Yuna
Revolver: Takeuchi Shunsuke
Frog/Pigeon: Seki Tomokazu
Extras

Script: 武上純希 || Takegami Junki

Sup Forumssings user here, since Believe in magic was what most people wanted we will be doing that as the next vr/a/ins sings.

If you'd like to submit a part ,send it to: [email protected] , or reply to this post with a link that I can download from.
Your submission should be timed with the original and should only be your voice, any overlapping bits or harmony should be in a separate file.We will be doing the TV size so use that as reference.
If you don't want to sing but would still like to contribute, you can record yourself saying something to do with the show (eg: into the vrains) or reply to this post with pictures that sum up these threads
>inb4 blank image
The deadline is the 17th of December.
Lyrics:docs.google.com/document/d/1_zY63s9F9kk6wVG02HW-_02Ft12Rh7Z6BtMCtUY-bBo/edit?usp=sharing
Song:youtube.com/watch?v=gdEoLmTpY3w

Looks like a lot of characters who were relevant to episode 30 aren't there.

the opposite happened to mokuba its full circle.

By fixing the typo in the title.

>typo
VR(virtual reality) + brains

So the frog will be filming again. Would he be able to keep the footage this time tho?

>yusaku deleted it
>ghost girl deleted
They're both distracted so
>specter deletes it

Please do not sexualize any of the small Kaibas thanks

I have not and never will do anything of the sort, seto did though.

Let Ai become the protagonist.

The soundtrack doesn't really sound virtual world like.

Konami can't afford daft punk.

just ripoff megaman.

RIP Specter's relevance in this arc or in the series as a whole

maybe hes a double agent.

Since this is Yoshida it doesn't really matter. He'll be shoehorned in to be the big mastermind at the end who was pulling all the strings all along but who ends up being manipulated by a higher power anyways.

that could easily be kogami though.

Cancel it and reboot the entire Yu-Gi-Oh franchise except this time it's based on the manga.

Yoshida likes to do twists though so he'll get you to think it's Kogami but really it was Specter controlling him which is probably why he hasn't had much screen time yet. To keep him in the shaoows and let the audience guess as to what role he will play.

Needs something from a better show. Like egao.

its weird you could usually who the mastermind is for at least half of the series is by this point.

Well in Zexal you would assume it was Faker but then right at the end of s1 you got Vector controlling him. I wouldn't be surprised to see some random villain coming out of nowhere being set up as the mastermind.

yeah thats why i said half, it was same with rex, roman, and yilaster.

probably not

how much of this art has to have naoki freaking out in the background?

Because he's a legitimately good person and you people only shit on him because you are too busy making fanfiction about le edgy hackerman holding hands with Onii-chan complex lass.

>the people around Go look good because hes a good person
what a non-sequitur