Anime-themed home decor: hide your power level edition

I know some of your autists put up posters and figurines above where you sleep like you're preteen schoolgirls decorating your school notebooks with stickers, but some of us want to hide our power levels to at least appear to be functioning humans on the outside.

What do you have in your house/apartment that is anime themed, but isn't immediately obvious that it is so? Bonus points if it's from a particularly degenerate source material.

Lurk more. Preferably two years.

I wish I was weeb enough to buy figurines. They look nice, but they're a pain to hide and can break when you move so I never bothered with them. All I have is some doujins and manga, and they're pretty easy to hide.

Don't let people inside your house.
problem solved.

I feel like manga is the only thing that's really possible. Even if it's really weird shit nobody is going to pull it off the shelf unless they already recognize it. That's assuming of course you own a normal amount and don't have an entire bookshelf full of the entire Fairy Tail manga in original Japanese.

Why would you bring someone into your house that you don’t trust enough to reveal your tastes to?

Why is Sup Forums so insecure?
Why are you guys so eager to sacrifice yourself for some stranger's visual pleasure?

I HAVE ALMOST EVERY EVANGELION CHARACTER'S FIGURE EXCEPT FOR TOJI THEY NEVER MADE ONE THATS NOT GACHASHIT OR EVEN A PORTRAIT WHY ANNO WHY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

one night stands, friends from work, friends from the game store to play D&D with, etc.

Go ahead and bring a girl into a room filled with dakimakuras and framed doujins, see how it works for you.

Just don't be a sperg and everything will be fine. If you've got a girl in your room already it means your acidic personality didn't turn her off, so the weeb figures probably wont either.

I don't know about you but my mecha models literally got me laid with an autistic coworker, so each their own I guess

I’ve brought a couple girls home, friends to play with, etc in to a room with a shelf full of anime figures and robots.

Just don’t sperg out.

This.
He/she's already attracted to you, and will see those dakis and plastic figures as just a personality quirk of yours, nothing more.

Did something happen? We all accept Sup Forums is died a long time ago, but it seems like this past week has had more crossboarders than ever. Just the absolute worst type of 'haha im ironic weeb just like you guys right?' tier of cancer.

>edition
>hide power level in your own fucking home
>not even posting your own set up to show what you mean

Go back to where you came from.

Are schools on Christmas holidays yet?

You have to go back.

It's not even about other people desu, it's about my own tastes too. Waifu posters and figurines are tacky as fuck and everybody over 14 knows it.

Make one yourself.

That won't ever be a problem for most people here

I'll ask again: why are you so eager to please some invisible audience?

Yea youre right, us 16 year olds have so much more taste and perspective.

He's not even canon, why are you complaining?

would you rather live in a shitty looking home or a nice looking home? what a fucking moronic question

Of course I'll live on a home full of nice looking anime posters instead of one with shitty looking bare walls.

You have to be 18 to post here, user. Run back to your mommy now.

I think it depends on how you carry yourself, and what kind of stuff you own. If you're a productive member of society, either studying/working or both, then people let the hobby pass. If you're not then they judge you more since they see the hobby as an obsession than just a simple hobby. As for what you own, I image anything lewd, especially loli-related, will get you some harsh judgement; there's a huge difference between a mech model, and lewd figure of character that looks like she could pass for a ten year old.

Those aren't the same question, nor are they analogous in any real way.

No but I'm pretty sure uni students are. They are usually more obnoxious because they think they're adults now.

You're right it's totally my fault you can't read English. Let me try again.

Anime posters are tacky and awful looking.
I don't want my place to be tacky and awful looking.
I don't like tacky and awful things in my home mostly because of my own personal tastes, not because I'm concerned about my outward appearance.
I still want some stuff related to my favorite chinese cartoons, also as a result of my personal tastes which are shit in this case.
Therefore I want things that aren't tacky and awful looking, but are still anime-related because while I have shit taste I also have standards.

Get it?

I get that you need to go back.

Please, this looks amazing

I get it: you're just an insecure kid.
Don't worry, you'll grow out of it in a few years.

I want to get some posters done but I don't know where to go.

Just buy some movie posters

Lurk 4 years before posting. Fuck off.

Good luck retard.

The backpedalling is more embarrassing than being too cool for anime on an anime imageboard.

says some sperg in his cum-stained daki lair

Anyone know if there's Evangelion bedsheets like in OP's pic or will I have to get gundam ones again?

>I don't want my place to be tacky and awful looking.
>I don't like tacky and awful things because of my own personal tastes
>my personal tastes which are shit
>I also have standards

Oh dear god what is this post I cant stop laughing

>not being able to understand self-deprecating irony

literally the definition of autism

>Self-deprecating irony
Yeah, just like The Room was deliberate parody, right?

Oh god the ironing oh god.

HAAAAA LOSERS! AUTISTS!
Half of the posters here have legit ASD, I never understood people calling people virgins on Sup Forums

I dont hide my power level. My family doesnt really give a shit about my figures, although my mom gets upset whenever I bring home new ones from my dormitory.

Other than that, they dont really care much, as long as I finish my post grad studies

my mom thinks I'm gay because I keep buying males in skin-tight mecha pilot suits

My mom likes some of my nendos, especially the Umaru one. She thinks it's cute.

I love blogging threads.

Tell her you got the figures from friends and family, or people.
It definitely won't work. She's laughing inside. SHE KNOWS!!! PLAN C!

Underages and manchildren: the thread
Grow up and stop pretending to be someone you're not.

see and fuck off

>edition

You fags are getting worse by the day.

user, clean up that fucking floor. The Evangelion poster is a nice tough tho, not gonna lie.