Who is the best?

Mine is definitely the best.

Lubbock

No love for Tatsumi? ;_;

Akame.

Esdesu

The one that's still alive

Any of those girls but Mine

Leone, She deserved better than the ending she got.
I personally think the author said "Fuck it, that anime ending was good enough!" (It wasn't.)
If memory serves for Nightraid, not much changed in the ending between the manga and anime. Extra arcs happened, but fundamental deaths and events surrounding those deaths, are similar, excluding 2 characters.

Bossu.

in the anime that would be boss and akame
in the manga it would be akame, tatsumi, mine and boss.

you have wonderful taste.

he has enough love from the girls alone.

These two. Perfect.

Both loved by the Author too.

I wonder if the anime could have actually been good if they waited until the manga was done so that they could do a faithful adaption?

green might also have a chance to live through zero seeing how the authors main series favorite girl Mine lived though it.

I think it could have. Like I said, I think the author just "filled in the blanks" to match the anime once it was over.
I'd have changed at least 2 things:
>Leone wins differently
Her belt should have landed near her after the fall. She'd put it on, heal, win, and live happily.
>Kurome should have fought alongside Akame vs. Esdeath
I hated Kurome being turned into a bland damsel. Her fighting to help keep her sister alive would be the ultimate retribution moment for her.

> Her fighting to help keep her sister alive would be the ultimate retribution moment for her.
it would also be a big shock for esdeath to see her former comrades fighting against her.

True. The phrase "wasted potential" always comes to mind when I think of Akame ga Kill. The final couple chapters of the manga were hard for me to slog through, due to it mirroring the anime. It's a shame, it could have been really good.

also why did Mine have to be a coma as her teigu was gone and she already made a letter to retire i wanted to see her reaction to the fact that her boyfriend might turn into a danger beast and lose him forever. also Mine having to raise their kid alone would of been very poetic and tragic.

also i wanted the emperor teigu to be something like an expy of the T-1000000 that can mimic the other teigu and danger beast. also i wanted to see a tank like teigu.

Chelsea of course
>is an actual assassin unlike the rest of the retarded cast who "assassinates" people by beating them until they're dead

esdeath best girl

Yes, this is the right choice.

I fucking need someone to scanlate Zero, my boy Green must still be alive somewhere, just waiting for the day Akame come back from her war.

Lubbock has a pretty assasinlike mindset

>Avoids fights when he can
>Even when fighting will use trickery and deceit to get an advantage
>Best skill is playing dead
>Has gone so far as to crossdess to disguise himself

mine is a sniper so she more of a modern assassin.

what is the on screen kill count for each member of night raid anyways?

the queen that isn't there

the best died like the rest

Well you know what say, you are what you eat.