ITS HAPPENING PETRO GOLD YUAN IS NOW ONLINE OIL FUTURES SHAKE UP

PAY ATTENTION MORONS, THIS IS ACTUALLY THE START OF A POSSIBLE CONFORMATION OR HUGE FALSE FLAGS CHINA HAS HUGE BALLS TO EVEN DO THIS THIS WILL KILL OUR ECONOMY, A TRADE WAR WILL KILL US ASWELL, IF YOU WERENT IN A HOLE IN THE GROUND THE CHINESE MADE A NEW WORLD BANK AND EVERYONE SIGNED OUR DEATH WARRANT OUR BALL WAS SLOWLY DEFLATING IM TYPING IN CAPS TO GET YOUR ATTENTION. NOW PREPARE AND ENJOY THE SHOW TO COME

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-03-26/china-s-first-ever-yuan-oil-futures-begin-trading-in-shanghai

america.aljazeera.com/articles/2015/3/17/europe-defies-us-signs-on-to-chinas-world-bank.html

Attached: itshappening.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xR7-ZDSePqk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*CONFRONTATION* misc licked the wrong auto correct word

youtube.com/watch?v=xR7-ZDSePqk

Attached: snap.jpg (1180x663, 134K)

Who is this Pedro Juan?

Impossible, we're the strongest country on Earth. I honestly can't conceive a reality in which we arent #1

i already live in intense poverty, how bad can it really get

Neither could the Romans. Neither could the British.

2018 NEVER FORGETTI

Attached: from 1988 economist.png (782x545, 932K)

Murrica status: endtime

Sad shill thread, Ali
Just because you put everything in caps and say "IT'S HAPPENING" on 4000 threads, means nothing.
In other news, Trump build the wall today and the Democrats got BTFO
sage

Attached: 1521910362933.jpg (1200x1200, 1.19M)

> I honestly can't conceive a reality in which we arent #1
hehehe gwailo wont know what hit them

Attached: happy jian.png (372x369, 25K)

YES!!!!! WE DID IT!!!!!

how delusional are you retard, this is the official death of our country, the world has turned toward east and the chinese are now the new empire.

nothing gonna happen because chinks have small dicks lmao.

Buy bitcoin now?

Attached: not-smart.jpg (645x773, 56K)

Economic nigh of long knives...

Attached: 1487710601227.png (330x328, 89K)

mods should sticky this thread but it wont happen, this might die i guess pol is too nu now.

how can bitcoin be real if our eyes ain't real?

The USA will just flood the market with dollars, and their allies will flood it with oil, and the Chinks will have to withdraw suffering horrible losses.

You are all exaggerating, this is just a prestige move, nothing will happen.

So, sell bitcoin now?

Attached: 1521058405388.png (645x729, 62K)

I think they caught him sabbataging the Mexican wall effort

>being this delusional
the euros chinese and japan have been selling our bonds back to us by the billions, theres nothing we can do.

OP, if it's the Chinese who are offering us money backed by gold, why don't we buy some NOW?

We are woke here. We know that paper money is measured in gold. Not gold in paper money.
It is happening.

A gold backed Yuan traded in oil futures is a pretty big deal.

Bump for this is a big deal I'm just not sure how.

Attached: 1521733304738.jpg (947x1024, 123K)

wait, what's a bitcoin?

Attached: 0e8.jpg (1024x595, 69K)

BUY BUY BUY

Attached: What-are-Nootropics.png (589x359, 236K)

Why would they do that? They'd only sticky anything anti-trump like last night

Only Japan sold big. China was still buying earlier this month. Can't find any info about Europe.

Attached: 28f.gif (310x760, 22K)

Famous last words.

OP, I am not smart enough for your Bloomberg link. It was blah blah blah. I saw nothing revolutionary.

Link 2 was about Europe signing up for a Chinese rival to the World Bank. Uh, ok?

Ron Paul believed in a strong gold standard. Your 1st link is about a Chinese Petrodollar. Your 2nd link is simply a vague story about a rival to U.S. power.

Where is The Happening in all this?

Has US officially responded yet? Everything seems quiet on the normie media/other sources. If this is gonna bring about our downfall, it sure is going pretty unnoticed

soymods stickied an anti trump thread last night?

i might be wrong on whos buying and selling, but if the chinese have there gold oil yuan, they could just turn us off collapsing us, and since they will have more oil trade then us we will collapse.

Its a partially non fiat currency that can be traded for oil. It subverts the dollar in every way possible. If we attempt to print our way out of this, the dollars will be sold back and cause a hyperinflation. If the market constrict then the yuan can be traded for gold so it makes it a safe heaven for oil hedge.
Unless the dollar can be moved to be backed on something else it will lose its hegemony on the oil market and that was the only thing keeping it alive. This timed with the russian business that is going on today means we will probably be at war by the end of April to keep the dollar afloat.
Things are about to get really, really weird.

Attached: 1508173688239.png (444x440, 133K)

Every empire has an average age of 250 years. Guess how fucking old the US is?

Attached: 1522030809252.jpg (960x960, 50K)

You are greatly exaggerating what is happening.

>Even my RL friends with 6&7 figure positions don't want to talk about this. What the fuck? People still talking about some whore's dilated pupils and "paying the toll". This place may as well embrace the nu-ness and post a fucking tutorial on filters.

So once China becomes the world super power, does that mean we finally can have all our manufacturing back?

no because we are thinking of how to respond, libtards and there le freedom marches have about 80 percent of coverage its trash.

1 its backed by gold if you didnt research then its pointless to respond
2 europe is not supposed to sign a bank deal with china, it means we arent that much of allies anymore, our spying and war mongering has pissed the euros off.

241 my nigga. Get ready.

I heard China has nuclear weapons and needs some diversity

Isn't Israel #1?

I thing Xi has another plan.

Attached: ADE72B5C-7445-488F-8DF3-452B83C06A9B.jpg (250x250, 27K)

no im not we are literally running out of track here, our country died back in 08, we are now just realizing it.

This means we have make a move to be gold backed and get rid of fukin fiat bullshit money.

Attached: image.jpg (1024x297, 74K)

>like nigga just close your wallet lmao

Its confusing when your are posting this from America Shlomo.

No, the traded volume is a joke, the oil producing nations are allies of the USA, the oil buying nations are allies of the USA. Only Venezuela and China are trying this shit, and its just posing. Learn basic economics, my dude.

invasion when?

Hasn't been an empire fro 250 years.

At most it's been an empire since the Spanish American War.

holy shit wayne wtf happened

>implying this is more important then BREED WITH LATINAS AND GOOKS WITH FAT ASSES and HOW CAN WHITEY COMPETE threads

BUYBUYBUYBUYBUY

This literally stops globalist plan to take over china

hahahahha

So what you're saying is I can pay off my mortgage with like 20 bucks worth of gold or BTC?

> The plan is to price oil in yuan using a gold-backed futures contract in Shanghai
What does this mean?
How is a gold futures contract anything to do with paper money?

A more serious thread

It's meaningless, this is all fear mongering. The USA may have problems, but oil sales from OPEC being denominated in dollars or not is not a problem.

Good.

because a currency backed by something especially gold is very valuable? Did you read on our country in the 30s, we used gold backed currency and it was extremely valuable, we abandoned it because we found oil.

china was given permission to do this.

Mao to the rescue!!!!

Starve the inner city EBT cards for the win.?

Attached: 1507637373256.jpg (860x481, 42K)

I'm a retard. What is Petro Gold Yuan? And please explain why it's important.

Do you guys realize that Russia can completely obliterate the US economy by simply no longer supporting petrodollar and moving to the petroyuan exclusively?
US and friends are expelling Russian diplomats right now and Russia is insulted.

Add other oil exporters like Iran and Venezuela to the equation.
Iran is aligned with Russia/China, Venezuela recently assblasted by Trump when he condemned their crypto endeavors.

>the oil producing nations are allies of the USA,
yeah like Iran, Iraq, China, Russia, Emirates and Venezuela
>the oil buying nations are allies of the USA
except for about half of the world and all major importers besides Japan are economic rivals
>Learn basic economics
Learn to google some basic facts before talking retarded shit

FINALLY someone is fucking talking about this.

the us has lost its hegemony over global oil trade,the only thing that gives the dollar, and by extension us debt any worth

Rod of God coming soon

lol that's what I'm screamin. Looks like it's time to take on some more fixed rate debt to buy assets with. Yeah, I'll pay you back in USDs, don't worry. Dollar collapse best day of my life.

pic related

Attached: 1520961669701.png (1200x800, 1.27M)

Saudi Arabia produces more than Russia. Fuck, the USA produces as much as Russia.
Iraq and Iran are Canada tier.

The big producers are USA, SA and Russia, with the first two being obviously allies and dictating all terms and prices.

its a good day to be all in on gold

ready for the jaazzzz boys?

Sup Forums has a /biz/ board?
The things you learn.

British is still number 1 faggot. who the fuck even is finland?

people have been talking about it for a week now you illiterate nigger

think of anything you use that at some point in its life utilized petrolium either through manufactureing or transport

>basically, a LOT worse

Go to here
In summary though, the US is able to print money to finance its 21 trillion debt like the Weimar Republic. It's protected from inflation, because it exports the inflation to other countries since all countries are forced to get USD to trade with each other and buy oil. China doesn't want to get fucked by US inflation. So China goes Petro Yuan. This means that like a boomerang all inflation will start to go back to the US, essentially turning the US into a banana republic/third world shithole.

Yep, and it will take down us Germans with them.

>Implying you won't get on the boat and go back to whatever 3rd world country you're originally from

I hope that few years of GIBS was fun.

Correct. I am not gloating. Just pointing it out. I don't know why bitcoin fags still talk about bitcoin, when gold is the game.

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAA

Attached: Screenshot_20180326_171206.png (628x335, 81K)

Oh no the chinks
Hahahahaha

Petro dollar is some bullshit story to explain that we are #1 money laundering destination in the world. They can't say it out loud, so the petro-dollar story was concocted. You really can believe as much in US economists as in Soviet economists. Both peddle insane bullshit trying to explain different versions of central planning. SU failed, we are next. It has nothing to do with petro-dollar and everything to do with central planning. Ours was through boom bust cycles and easy credit. It degenerated into favored industries and companies getting funded. So you have shit like Tesla burning through billions with no results, and somewhere somebody can't get funding for something that doesn't confirm to orthodoxy. It's no way to manage innovation, and that's why we will fail, not petro-dollar. Just assume anything pundits told you is a lie. Statements with no support are generally all lies, and you should get used not to take anything at face value. If you believe tokens for quoting oil are value of a dollar you are not understanding what's happening.

>holy shit wayne wtf happened
Sugar & Laziness. My excuse is that I hurt by back and knee, which is true. I haven't been walking for exercise for two years.

Attached: lambrightbird.jpg (1146x1146, 187K)

It's for the best. Fuck western globalism, cultural-Marxism, institutional-feminism and all of the other cancer which USA creates and spreads. USA deserves it even more for starting wars all over the world too.

Hahaha sure

So Bernd, what do we do?
Last time I checked, the U.S. has not given us our Gold Reserves back.
And the EUR is a fiat currency run by an Italian right now.

gib shekels goy

Attached: handrubbing_intensifies.gif (600x338, 395K)

Time to post a naval blockade in the south china sea cutting off all of Chinas trade. Then we sit back and wait for the internal conflict to begin. Chinks are no threat to anyone but other asians.

Man, you need to hit the swimming pool or something. You can't be sedentary. That's the worst.

Wait, you legit the YouTuber ?

Opinion on niggers? Also when America collapses what do you think will happen?

>2027 in 9 years
>deus ex human revolution was set in 2027

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKK

Attached: fuuuuuuuuuuuu.png (238x212, 5K)

Nothing, we let the shit show die. I am converting as much of my Jewros into physical assets as I can.

SELL SELL SELL

Attached: 1496252034758.jpg (492x559, 78K)

Attached: 9367756453.jpg (580x346, 34K)

the fuckin irony