So we can all agree that the anime industry is just a glorified money laundering business for the yakuza or something...

So we can all agree that the anime industry is just a glorified money laundering business for the yakuza or something, right? The only people stupid enough to actually waste their time watching all this derivative harem/action/self-insert trash are 馬鹿外国人, who pirate everything anyway. Children's shows like Pirpara and Precure are really the only valid forms of anime currently.

I want to fuck Kuro

This post is all over the place, who exactly are you trying to bait here besides literally everyone?

Ok. Why should I care?

I want to have sex with Chloe.

This is too stupid for me to invest energy into.

This season's pretty bad desu

The things I would do with Kuro would so bad that neither Heaver or Hell would take me.

I kind of agree, but Winter 2018 looks spectacular so at least we have that going

Who the fuck cares? Post more of that delicious brown goddess.

God why is Kuro so perfect?

Kuro is the worst thing to happen to fate, bitch

AH I WANT TO FUCK A BROWN LOLI

>caring about Fateshit besides Prisma
Gay.

Are you perhaps some sort of faggot?

These opinions are wrong.

Holy shit you're right it doesn't look bad at all. And here I was losing all my hope

Im watching HeartCatch! PreCure right now and I really love it. When Cure Blossom drops her "Daichi ni saku ichirin no hana, Kyua Burossamu" I get a special feeling in my soul that I cant describe.

Good thread OP. Time for a cup hijack.
Why is Kuro so unsexy Sup Forums?

So unsexy.

>So we can all agree that the anime industry is just a glorified money laundering business for the yakuza or something,

Well I do agree it is something.

You have ten seconds to choose.

Iilya, that pink hair is so gross

what about the hikikomori shutin otaku who will gladly spend tens of thousands of their parents' yen to get the bd boxset of their seasonal waifu's show
why don't they just put it all on one bd anyways?

Imagine being THIS gay

You're thinking of Nero

Your mother never wanted you.

>Nerocucks projecting THIS hard

you probs just need to take a shit

Wrong, Shiro is. Kuro was a stupid annoying edgelord; this is true, but she's so sexy and smug that it's okay. Shiro was a mistake, and self-insertfags are cancer.

Hahah HC is the worst fucking Precure series there is and EVERYONE agrees, just ask /pc/.

I know a guy who was in the Yakuza. Funnily enough the last time I saw him I was watching Precure and Super over at his big ass house in the mountains. But thanks for bringing back memories with your shit bait, OP. I have no idea what you're trying to tell say.

Is it cool knowing a Yakuza? I know sometimes they help out during natural disasters. I bet it's nothing like knowing a gangster in LA (drug dealers who might get you wrapped up in something and shot).

Organized crime syndicates aren't really that much different most governments and I'm not saying this in an edgy 'da guburnment amirite? xddd' kind of way. As long as you don't sniff into the real heavy shit they do, it's mostly a chill time.

Far better knowing somebody from an organized crime ring than someone from a petty troupe of small scale drug dealers for example.

He was the coolest. He was really kind and told some pretty funny jokes. He even taught me how to play some weird card game with his grandaughters, who I was staying with at the time.

Post white Kuro

You mean Illya?

Sure

Yakuza, like the actual mafia, run organized and legitimate businesses most of the time.

They are both cuntlets, their assholes are smaller then their cunts and they have no ability to deepthroat.
What good are they?

Fuck off, Mike

Fuck off.

Just gotta bone them till it stretches to fit, user

>Children's shows like Pirpara and Precure are really the only valid forms of anime currently.

Found the lolicon. This is why I watch SAO.

You're gonna have tendonitis from how many fuck offs you'll be writing soon. I'll be back for huggto, mark my words. Enjoy your victory while it lasts.

>run organized and legitimate businesses most of the time.

You mean automobile insurance scams? Well it's not like I love insurace megacorps either.

Godammit, I don't even like lolis but Kuro is so fucking hot holy shit.

That's cause she's a JC (JS).

>馬鹿外国人
???

And he was cool with you staying with his granddaughters?!

>most of the time

Why not all of the time and stop shitting up society even further?

馬鹿外国人 = bakagaikokujin = stupid foreigners = you and me and everyone else here

Same

Because ¥

This season is excellent and winter looks even better.

Kuro

Money.

>great design
>amazing fights
>cute lolis
>character development
>fanservice
Still my most favourite Fate series and mahou shoujo series of all times.
Literally perfect.

Maybe the first two and a half season. 3rei was absolute fucking chuuni trash though.

It's also ads for pachinko.

Dumb bib poster

I do always wonder why they make anime they know it clearly will never sell