Boku no hero academia

why haven't we seen a female noumu?
is hori saving it for a special event, or is he a normie that can't accept the fact that monstrous women are top tier?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EgIdizdNIKo
youtube.com/watch?v=n47FDtSrl9w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I mean, Noumu are so horrific there's no way of saying we HAVEN'T seen a female one.

In any event, I bet Noumu are the end result of a hero, like witches are the end result of a magical girl

For some reason I remember that they take parts from Criminals. So statistically they'd be more male.

They probably also prioritize muscle, so males would make more sense anyway.

Does user have the drawfag sketch of Shouto muttering about that filthy mutant while staring at froppy and then hate fucking her while she kero's in the next panel?

Take one

Noumus are the result of All for One. I believe the mostly use criminals to make Noumus.

Would this pairing be more popular if Deku was a girl?

Bullies are also applicable

But man, i'd like the idea of a noumu'd character, or even a Noumu that was reoccuring, or that had some thought

>have exceedingly OP character lose his quirk in his prime, making him a reverse Deku
>premise is interesting and has many options you could explore with the concept (Batman route, Rock Lee route, civilian life, being a hero in a nontraditional way, etc)
>don't act on any of that
>tease hero getting his OP powers back so by shounen rules you know he will come back at the final battle restored in full

Why did Hori do everything to make the conclusion of this arc so inoffensive? I get it's a lighthearted series and that things sometimes work out alright, but you could at least have some more impactful consequences.

fem deku is for sugar man.

It's already popular

Todoroki spitting on his dads lineage by dating the boy who broke his fingers trying to goad him into a proper fight

Do you guys notice how Hori takes powers that belong to really powerful characters in western comics and applies them to complete jobber nobodies?

Pic related, it's Monoma.

>the state of Dekuchako shippers

No Fem deku is for me

Last thread we were talking about some crossover shit

Mob would definitely be a different person, or had different experiences in a world where powers were normal. Reigan is Quirkless, but never tells anyone, and just bullshits people and they just assume he has a quirk, but don't know what

Hori literally does not know how to utilize female characters. Mirio, Tamaki, Kirishima all got plenty of development this arc. While the girl squad was completely sidelined.

We know next to nothing about Nejire. And Ochaco and Tsuyu were just there.

Which girl would you have a quiet study session with?

Actually, Reigen's quirk is being incredibly charismatic and beautiful

>not posting the superior DCAU version.

>Kacchan
>Quiet
>"WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU BREATHING SO HARD, YOU WANNA DIE SHIT HEAD?!

>implying Kacchan wouldn't do her best to study for an exam and get the best grade

Imagine the last series you watched/game you played

Your favorite character is now part of the HeroAca world. Whats their quirk? Or are they Quirkless?

What am i reading?

>tfw at the rate she's fallen ochako won't even be in the top ten in the popularity poll

I'm afraid Japan is in for a world of hurt

>Dark souls 3
Quirk- Fenix: When killed, turns to ash, only to respawn where they last felt where home was
Draw back. Sacrifices a powerful memory that holds intense emotion.

You know, I think death quirks are pretty depressing

congrats, your special talent is being able to die a lot

fuck off phone, thats not how you spell phoenix

>walk in on Noumu-chan

What do?

Cuphead

Too many to choose from. Mutant with a cup for a head? Beamspam snapping?

I guess I'll go with cartoon physiology

Not trying to sound rude but yeah, death sucks.
Not only does it mean you FAILED and lost the battle, but robbed of a great memory that you held dear. Sure you come back and its all gravy but youre strapped with phantom pain and scarring your friends seeing you die a slow or fierce death. Shits a curse

I mean, there's a guy with a speechbubble for a head, and Tokoyami is a bird with a shadow, nothing keeping it from being a guy with a mutant cup-head who can shoot energy pellets from fingers

That girl and that Pomeranian from Ghost Trick didn't have issues

>implying kacchan wouldn't suck me off underneath the desk and threaten me by blowing my balls off if I make a sound.

squirt gun: Drinks mass amounts of water or other liquids and able to shoot from fingertips with bullet like speed with rapid firing.
Draw backs: Easy/fast dehydration

well yeah, cause thats ghost trick, I mean dark souls

>Xenoblade 2
Salvage: would work kinda like Setsuno's Larceny

The only chance she has is from the new anime fans
Jirou probably isn't going to to make it due to Smash ending I guess

>due to Smash
Are you still trying to push this

>watched: Working
Quirkless
>played: Kamidori
Quirkless, unless alchemy can be a quirk.

Uh...

Everyone, think of the most painful drawback you can think of for a Quirk.

People then have to describe what the actual quote is.

Other than being the Lord of the Burning Legion, what special talents does Sargeras have?

If he has no outstanding traits besides being big bad angry dude who wants to fuck a planet, he's Quirkless

Emotive backlash, where your heart hurts a lot

your eyes become painfully sensitive for a brief period after you use the quirk

Xray/infrared vision

>user how can you be a hero if you can't even save yourself

You get a papercut on your dick every time.

The pain of hitting your funnybone but on your balls instead.

Is this a preview?

nah is a fan made

Sargeras created a planet, Mardum, and bound the souls of all the demons he fought to it.
Telepathy (able to commune with his servants, such as Mannoroth and Archimonde, from the Nether)
Illusion (can show visions and speak in a compelling angelic voice)
Invulnerability against mortal weapons, and limited immunity to immortal weapons (Broxigar's Axe of Cenarius was able to scratch him, but not to any great effect, while the powers of the Demon Soul had no effect).
Ability to enter mortal bodies (remained within Aegwynn's womb for nearly a millennium) and take control of them (Medivh).
In comparison to Sargeras, Mannoroth and Archimonde were as fleas. This could be a reference to either power or height.
He wields a horrific broken sword which, according to a non-canon source, is called Gorribal.
Sargeras can re-form his minions again and again.
Various magical abilities (lashed out with energy at Illidan through a portal, marked him with arcane tattoos and gave him demon sight, unleashed a monumental fel storm that obliterated the titan Pantheon).

Dick growth quirk

Wait what is this it sounds sweet.

You mean that thing Aiwasa said to Deku in the quirk apprension test as he proceeded to lose every subsequent fight

Apologize

You give people cancer by looking at them.

he beat muscular all by himself, he fuck himself up but a win is a win

Penis enlargment quirk:
You can enlarge you penis at will.
But every time you do you run the risk of having a stoke, that somehow doesn't kill you but hurts like a bitch. that or your balls painfully shrink with it

It's not, Warcraft Lore is in the gutter
All that is stuff that can be done in lesser power levels, what makes him stick out? Because, otherwise, his quirk is just 'A big firey asshole'

>2017
>World of Warcraft

You can shapeshift, but you have to do it manually.
If you want to turn into another person, you'd need to memorize their face and body exactly.
If you need to pass a DNA test as that person for some reason, you'd need to memorize their entire genetic code.
You also need to memorize your own face, body, and genetic code if you ever want to change back.
And you need to be careful when changing the shape of your organs or they might not work. You'll also have to keep your brain in the same shape or you'll die.

He's talking about Jobzawa

World of Warcraft. Some of abilities that Sargeras can do.

What is this even supposed to represent?

hoy my bad then

Fanfic ship tags

That can cut a planet in half without trying.

Also I would have to disagree with WoW lore not making sense. Unless you're referring to WoD, then you got me there.

>ahhn?! Fuck off, I'll be done with your wife in an hour kuso nerd

Being the Nips favorite Bakugo ship will get her in the top ten.

So we are getting You say run when Deku goes 100000 delaware, All Might final smash and Deku 100% loli?

>All the retcons
>Wod being a thing
>Main characters poorly written

Don't lie to yourself, it's a shitfest

united states of smash will be fucking epic

Eh, I still enjoy it. Can't wait to make a Zandalari troll.

He is the size of the planet

So anyway, who do you all think is the next to die?

>conclusion of this arc so inoffensive
The shit shigaraki did after the battle was a pretty nice move on his characters part.

Gran Torino, he doesn't stand a chance against big guy

Spinner or Dabi. They're supposedly hardcore stainfags and they should eventually realize Shigaraki has nothing to do with with Stain's message.

Obviously

Though, I like to think we'll get a proper hopeful reprise of My Hero Academia, with Just Another Hero's lyrics for All Mights finale

youtube.com/watch?v=EgIdizdNIKo
youtube.com/watch?v=n47FDtSrl9w

>How do I live?
>How do I dream?
>Sometimes wanna sing the blues...
>Must tighten my reigns
>But hard to obey
>You know i'm not perfect enough

You know, playing over everyone screaming at All Might to keep fighting

What's with this series killing off old people?

i think dabi ts full aware but he will work with shiggy as far as it is convenient for him

I mean he was at least beating up a bunch of canon fodder during the usj incident till exposedbrainmight came in who could only be beaten by all might.

I missed Sup Forums reaction to Nighteye death, can someone link it? I cant find it.

I find it funny the most people got hyped on this arc was

RED RIOT UNBREAKABLE

>JUST ANOTHER HERRROOOOOOOOO

Why would they play Endeavor's lyrics for All Might?

The song fits the #2, not the #1.

Good thread

The lyrics really don't fit Endeavor, that and it's already a godtier track. Why people upload it calling it Endeavors theme is really dumb, it's just 'Just Another Hero'

Those were actually good comfy spoiler threads, i mean threads in general were always kind of shitty, but we didn't have massive foreign shitposting like lately, at least grape got banned and that was it. Hopefuly the shitposting flood could stay low.

>at least grape got banned and that was it
>I'll conveniently forget that he would ban evade constantly
why do you people try to rewrite history

He doesn't even need a quirk.

I agree it's a god tier track.

But I think the lyrics really do fit Endeavor. He's someone who was super passionate and trained like a beast wanting to be the best, and fucked up a lot/has a lot to regret and could just never surpass All Might, making him just another hero (though a really good one), whereas All Might is THE hero.

>Another thread full of Sup Forumseddit shitposters

Hey mods you suck at your job

What? Who doesn't know that comes back every time? but can't you get that i was pointing out that we only had one dedicated shitposter instead of like 3 or 4 right now?

>the hype this caused slowly flattened by his vanilla origin
>mfw

Fuck I wanted a heartbreaking backstory

Nobody cares.

>only 1
Also wrong. There were multiple dedicated naruto shitposters before grapefag was even a thing
Stop rewriting history

Speaking as a World of Warcraft player, it sounds a lot cooler than it really is. Most of the time you're just getting bossed around to kill random shit.

I remember the one who continue posting the paint edited naruto pic with aizawa, ochako, deku and bakugou, but still he wasn't even as hard as grape.
>Stop rewriting history
Calm down user

Friendly reminder that your waifu will win the Dekubowl.

But you forget - even if he's number one, All Might is also just another hero.

Not to mention, All Might, ever since his injury, seems to have developed a complex, beating himself up horribly for being unable to do the job he used to be able to do well - but when working, he hides this. After all, he smiles the most when he's actually very frightened inside

>I was a dropout a coward
>Sick and tired of my weakness
>More I buck for the power
>More I'm broken, more I'm frightened
>But that's the time I must be strong
>Why I damage myself, again and again, is simply
>For the victims of sorrow
>I'll be the man even if I'm just another hero
>Just another hero

>There are hopes for all the heroes who scar over their hurt

The song is about tearing yourself apart over duties, and damaging yourself. It applies just as much to All Might, which is why I asked for a reprise of Just Another Hero's lyrics with the theme of Hero Academia