Fat elf

This manga is propaganda by the Japanese government to get otakus to pursue less desirable women and raise birthrates right?

this artist actually isn't that bad when he's doing H manga.

>Less desirable
You're retarded, and or gay, if you think that's in no way shape or form the most desirable thing in the universe.

If she's like this berofe marriage expect her to balloon up until she has her own gravitational field.

I hope you're joking. I get grossed out just thinking about how greasy and smelly she'd be from all the fries.

whyboner.jpg

Stop it user tachi! I can only get so erect.

A fat elf is still an elf. Though Japanese elves are probably lower than the Avari.

>This manga is propaganda by the Japanese government to get otakus to pursue less desirable women and raise birthrates right?
Considering close to all Japanese girls are slim, that figure would be rare and highly desirable.

>fat elf

>highly desirable
>fat burgers believe anyone want them

I don't have a smug enough image..

FRESH fish

The nice thing about fat elves is they burn hotter when you put them in the ovens.

fresh fish tiddies when

Just drive to your nearest sushi shop, user.

Being force-fed french fries sounds genuinely awful.

This author is going to kill me.

>sharing her fries

>implying

She's literally built for mating press. Even has a soft chest to rest your head.

>YWN be lovingly overpowered by an ogre obsessed with having children

It hurts.

Wait, what?

We got a while, but it will be worth the wait.

/fit/ just so happens yo be pushing the exact same "thicc" propaganda at the same time. What're the odds?

Why aren't there doujinshi for this?

Mole on top of lip is always a major turnoff for me

Looks like it's working.

just wait for comiket, it' soon. who knows what we will get.

Real fish don't have titties. Only mammals have titties.

Because he made them already.

have some standards for christ sakes