Such a powerful, emotional quote

Such a powerful, emotional quote...

Attached: 2385003_0.jpg (630x630, 69K)

How can they be here, if their ancestors killed themselves before they got here? That's negro "thinking".

Subhuman wh*Tes pay us back

Attached: Afrika.jpg (707x370, 93K)

But he was Wakandan with a coal burning mother. His ancestors were not slaves.

I've heard people say that Killmonger's last words don't make sense because he was Wakandan and wouldn't have had slave ancestors. What they don't understand is that when T'Chaka killed his father, Killmonger lost his connection to Wakanda. He grew up as an African-American, and identified with their oppression.

"With my ancestors"

So, white pride is absurd because I didn't do that, some dead white guy did.
But I owe you money, because some dead white guy did something to some dead white guy neither of which were us.
Negro "logic".

Why wait? Go ahead and jump in right now, chances are you can sink and bury yourself.

Honestly? Let them have Africa. We dont belong there anymore than they belong in Europe.

What is this meme that Africa doesn't have any natural resources left? It doesn't make any sense.

Yeah well get the niggers and moors (+chinks) out of my country and i will never put a feet on africa, i wouldnt mind the trade.

Colonialism in Africa started in the late 19th century. How rich was Africa before the 1880's ?

Attached: Chinman.jpg (390x446, 36K)

Throw a baboon in the ocean when they die. Got it.

Turks had slaves my friend

Sorry man, the Age of Exploration kinda fucked up everybody. Wish we had been able to hang with the Native here in freedom land but wirh a rape here, burned home there, scalping in revenge over there, it wasnt gonna happen...

>this kills the nigger

Attached: FAL.jpg (1306x720, 117K)

I thought you got rangebanned

Attached: Absolutely_d67e27_58974951.jpg (512x768, 88K)

Again with the wannabe nigger Turk
Dude go see a doctor, you are too mentally unstable even for Sup Forums
>Ottoman Empire, the worst slave empire since Rome

>kills the nigger
>make a white nation in land of nigger
>angry over chimp out
That was a cool period but we didnt and dont need to be there.

>nigger apologist
>flag
checks out

Attached: 1511871060856.jpg (251x172, 7K)

Fpbp

>why did my black family sell me to the black slave traders who sold them to european's operating jewish owned ships?

Then why don't they jump from ships today?

Imfuckingplying my ancestors weren't shit-eating peasants for thousands of years living under shitty conditions in their fiefs. 4000 years ago you'd much rather be an African than a Celt or whoever was on the British Isles at that time. Where's my fucking grudge, huh? My people suffered too.

Everyone fucking suffered, millions are still suffering. The only thing that's stopping this suffering is the advent of Western Civilization.

>apologist
I guess you think the French should have stayed in South Asia, US stay forever in the Sandnigger Land, British should have staying in the US ruling everyone, and the Jews deserve an ancesteral home too right? Fucking retard.

Once again... fpbp

Nah your mistake was the inmigration law change of 1965 (?), and ours, ironically, was made by the so called right wing party which imported 3rd world niggers/arabs +romanians, genociding local population in indigenous land and repopulating proves to have worked, whilst mixing, not at all.

careful there tyrone, dont want to think too hard else your brain might burst

Attached: 1240077087008.jpg (305x340, 16K)

Sorry you buthurt brit, I dont think you realize that Satan has spoken. Gues since you let Mudslimes in they deserve to stay with you now, too.

Slavery never even happened

>muh satan
fuck that guy, but atleast he is still whiter than you lmao

Attached: 1514918440588.png (301x315, 120K)

Romanians? I think you meant gypsy. I feel bad for you...

>says the mudslime behind brit flag
>scummy yanks
>well time to take the wheelie cart and run it thro infedels

> bury me in the ashheap with my ancestors
> cuz they knew death was better than holocausting

was it now?

Hell every nigger born in Africa dreams of floating to the pro-missed land still....

Attached: first_slave.jpg (506x506, 74K)

Attached: 1514158777837.jpg (319x243, 34K)

I take it you have run out of arguements if sll you have left are reaction pics. I feel bad for you man, whats it like day to day under sharia law? Do you miss being a world power? Its ok if you need to cry at your queen is an old, useless figurehead.

Why is South America not shown with their plundered resources, when South America took 10x the slaves as North America?

Quote shouldn't cover above Sahara Desert.

This guy has been making these exact same posts for days now, you just keep taking the bait Sup Forums.

Options: sage
Inform and ignore,

Nigger you didn’t jump that’s why you’re here

If all Americans traded places with all the Africans right now, America would become an even bigger undisputed force. That would be able to project power anywhere in the world.for a fraction of the cost.

They arent as loud? Just like how anyone only ever talks about Jews instead of all the other ethnic groups that got gassed.

>fake quote from a white guy

Lmao

>I take it you have run out of arguements if sll you have left are reaction pics. I feel bad for you man, whats it like day to day under sharia law? Do you miss being a world power? Its ok if you need to cry at your queen is an old, useless figurehead.

Attached: 1521798804950.png (726x459, 321K)

cant take a little bondage what a bunch of pussies

Attached: tumblr_n6spru26eh1s6jswxo1_1280.jpg (1135x725, 282K)

You dumb nigger, you didn't jump. All of you were chained together underneath the ship, and where not allowed to leave until the ship ported.

Attached: African_slave_ship_diagram.jpg (250x175, 24K)

Lmao the only power that would be projected is the unbridled demand for free gibs from your neighbors

They never had any to begin with, only thing worth taking was humans.

Americans know how to make gibs. Africa would be domesticated in no time of all Africans were to leave to America.

Its ok user(or mudslime), maybe one day when you take care of your import issue and grow a backbone again, you might matter again. Until then, enjoy the shadow of others.

his ancestors were from wakanda though

This makes no sense, if their ancestors suicided before they even got here the person who made this should not exist.

With pleasure
At least all the jumping for nigger ball will finally pay off for whites

I swear to fucking God.
If I want to capture the essence, or power of my people I have so many historic personalities to chose from.
Bismarck, All of our Emperors, Kant, Nietzsche, Schoppenhauer, Brehm, Hitler if need be, Rommel, Stauffenberg, Frederik Barbarossa...
Real people, with real goals, real actions and real importance.
To have any resemblance of Greatness, they have to quote a bloody Movie that was literally designed to suck their egos off in every concievable way and has as much to do with Reality as Iron Sky has with German History.

Its the equivalent of me quoting a Dinosaur-riding Hitler.

Attached: 1433601306922.jpg (400x283, 28K)

Why cant a to back Africa movement actually get them moving?

dam bro you got trolled hard, i can smell the anger across the atlantic as well as your BO lmao

Attached: 1520295211116.jpg (426x426, 53K)

Attached: moretrolling.png (474x608, 148K)

Your grandfather jumps off
Your father keeps sailing
Eventually you are born

This , almost as bad as the damn holocaust

Attached: Where is the evidence.png (382x491, 96K)

Implying you'd enslave a 40 year old

Doesn't have to be 40. He could be 20, while your future dad could be still inside your 20 y.o. grandmother's womb.

"We Wuz Kangz: The Movie" aka Black Panther has some of the worst dialogue exchanges and half-assed acting I've ever seen.

I couldn't stand watching Killmonger scenes because his actor is so sub-par at delivering a believable character.

>because they knew death was better than the USA
too bad they forgot

Wait if his ancestors jumped the ship and drowned how is he alive? Stupid nigger.

>jumped from the ships
the niggers were chained in the hold. The only nigs that went overboard were the sick ones.
>knew the death was better
>assumed death
kek, even then they couldn't swim either

Attached: nigger_exports.jpg (400x328, 11K)

>swimming across the ocean
The rake just got 10 cm longer.

So? Blame the Muslims who sold them to Jews who moved them over. We didn't want them, and I had relatives killed trying to free them.

Holy shit based
Liberia 2.0 soon, I'd even be willing to send reperations to keep it as a functioning country

Back then they spent as much time as possible closest to land you idiot, the ship were barely 'blue water' capable. I imagine even chimps could figure that one out.

Move to Africa if you hate America and all your freedoms so much.
This was probably made by a white lefty too.

Killmonger was born to an American mother, moron. His ancestors on his mother's side were slaves, and on his father's side they were literally kangs.

Cool. I could say the same about my ancestors who were forced into the Barbary Slave Trades.