ITT: post the times where best girl actually wins

ITT: post the times where best girl actually wins.

I wish.

You know it's a mid-story conflict to promote Aki more.

>Maid cunt
>wins
Hahahaha.

she's not going to win, you have to know that, right? save yourself the heartache.
it hurts ;_;

>this thread again
Jesus

It wouldn't make any sense storywise for her to lose at this point, shell' win. And you know that.

take your (You) and get the fuck out

Yoshino is not even close to best girl and she won't will. You're just setting yourself up for a BTFO event.

God damn this fucking author! he keeps playing with my fucking mind.

Who's this shell we're taking about, user?

>Implying he is wrong
Chitoge and Megumin are the only correct answer so far.

But user, Neko lost ages ago.

Sheryl and Misa too.

It needs to happen more

wait really

No

Like OP he's just posting what he wishes will happen.

More like Yuifags' delusional preemptive strike that will make the pain greater.

Sento won.

>"any chance of Onedera winning the Nisekoi now? this is my last hope."

WAIT WHAT

YUI WON? NO WAY HOLY CRAP.

I've been off of Sup Forums for a few months and I miss everything

Shitogay a shit, she was basically only better than Onodoormat and that awful four-eyed parasite. But then again, Nisekoi's MC was such a little shit that actually being ina relationship with him couldn't even be considered winning anything from an outsider's perspective.

She didn't. Yuifags fell for false/out of context early spoilers. Yukino actually took lead and right now she's set to win.

Best girl won

She’ll win. There is no point in showing Masamune’s feelings for her now if she wasn’t going to win.

>anyone doubting Maid's win at this point

The thing is, Aki already won. The two started dating. Hell, at this point, by the end of 45, there's a timeskip - The chapter takes place around valentines, but at the end Neko comments on how it's march. Masamune, by all outward appearances, is fine with it all. The story is really at its conclusion, there's nowhere else to go with it, should Aki win.

But no, it's continuing. The reason it's going on is because Maid is going to win. There's so much fucking foreshadowing in this chapter it's insane.

>Masamune fantasizes about maid
>When asked about giving chocolates to the boy she likes, Maid says not everyone likes chocolates
>Aki does it anyways

And even going back on the story, in earlier chapters, Maid was always presented as the "partner," while Aki was the goal. Out of all the plot significance, the movers of the story and the active characters, Masamune and Maid are by far the most important - more so than Aki herself.

Maid winning is inevitable.

To be honest, it could have easily gone the other way where he would come to the realization that he does love Aki regardless of the whole chase, but throwing in the whole Yoshino factor only seems counterproductive if the author wanted to do ended it that way.

>Yoshino's storyfag from reddit is here

>using reddit
Fuck off cuck

>the etarded maid who'll eventually cuck herself
>winner or even best
Pic unrelated.