Are you ready for Mob Psycho 100 to be over?

Are you ready for Mob Psycho 100 to be over?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/root_mp100/status/936470109471760385
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no

Honestly? Yes.
As someone who is working on two projects at the same time currently I would like ONE to have a focus instead of splitting his attention.
Not to mention I personally felt the series became rushed after Claw Boss.
Like each arc could have done with some more chapters to build stuff up, have more quiet moments, etc.
I will miss it though

I want season 2 already

I just love how much ONE's art has improved even when he literally has no reason too
He does it because he wants to

I want him to take a few years off and come back with godly art

really?, im gonna read it rigth fucking now

fuck yeah finally the trash series is done and the better series, OPM is back

Oh boy you're in for a ride. Where did you leave off?

Shit did ONE draw this?
I might pick up Mob soon then.

I know gets help for backgrounds but I believe characters are 100% ONE
This is also the highest detailed shot in the series of mob fyi but the art has improved a lot regardless

No, waiting for the time skip and Mob to challenge and conquer the universe along with Dimple.

I'd love an English paperback release but I don't know why or how a publisher would take on some dude's shitty web comic. A shame because it's my favourite shitty web comic.

Yes. I'll miss it, but I want ONE to get back to OPM already.

Given that I thought it was for about a month or to yes actually. I'm a massive retard but at least it makes the pain less.

>implying

How Mob "sells"? Like in volumes or what?

Wow, looks like One actually learned how to draw. I hope this quality keeps up once opm resumes. I love mob and all, but it's about the right time for it to end.

Say "ONE is bad at making coffee".

Mob Psycho 100 has taught me that if you will always be rejected by the girl of your dreams

no

Not at all, but as long as it gets a full anime adaptation I can die happy. Bones do something please.

SEASON 2 FUCKING WHEN

Wait the manga is going to be over and done? Like actually finished?

Is it better than OPM?

>reigen still doesn’t have any close friends
>when mob grows up and leaves no one will grow old with him

it's funnier

He's gonna pull a Kaiki Deishu and get a qt3.14 middle school gf

better main character less interesting side characters
also waxes philosophical more, if you're into that shit

A lot less predictable that's for sure

Yeah, actually. Everything's wrapped up nicely. I wouldn't want it to overstay its welcome.

Yes imo, both are worth the read though.

>Reigen “Pleases old men for money” Arataka
>heterosexual
lol

There is a high chance of this happening, all key characters showed up in latest chapters, leftover problems found resolution and there is nothing much else to do, not to mention manga is exactly at 100 chapters and 17 parts
At this point it's either final or a time skip.

I see the last chapter I read was at chapter I think 90ish guess I should finish catching up

I don’t want it to be over yet.

>I think 90ish
so there are like 50 chapters between 90 and 100. Around that point ONE started to make several parts to a single chapter, sometimes like 17 parts long. Meaning one chapter is actually more like 10 chapters long, just so he can end it at chapter100

I'm sure he scrapped a lot of things he has planned for Claw Boss arc. Minor plot points like necromancer girl talking something about boss burning the sacred tree were completely dropped.

He started making several parts around Mogami's arc, I'm pretty sure these were to lessen the burden. Parts consist of around 10 pages, and he probably didn't want to make bunch of 10-paged chapters. But yeah, it got really ridiculous at chapter 90, the boss fight.

the art is about 100 times better if that means anything to you.

Still hoping Reigen ends up being psychic even if the latest chapter has him admit he's powerless

He barely touches OPM these days, Mob has been his main focus for a good while now.

I honestly feel like it's a perfectly good time to end.

he is still drawing storyboards (roughly on the same level as the original webcomic) for murata

Your reminder that Mogami still around.

Yes, I'm ready for weekly new chapters of OPM.

Not him. If I watched the moving pictures, where would I start in the webcomic?

He mellowed out a bit now. Dimple did worse shit honestly so if he gets a free pass then so should Mogami.

Yes. This entire chapter was godtier. I feel like things could have been paced a little better, but that's probably because I'm reading as they come out, everything feels weirdly paced if you read it like that. ONE seems like he's pulling off a satisfying, bittersweet ending that acts as an honest finisher to the message of MP100 as a whole.
>that "This is just the beginning"
I'm tearing up, lads.

The Scar arc in the manga ends on chapter 50. But you should re-read because they cut out a lot of Ritsu's arc for time & screwed up a few big emotional moments in other places.

Really need to get back on the hype train, can anyone tell me around what chapter Mob beats the claw boss and the broccoli appears?

The beginning/end chapters of each manga arc are listed on the wiki. According to that last chapter of Claw arc is 91 / first chapter of Divine Tree arc is 92.

You're my hero user

Thanks user. You are a superstar

Now that Tsubomi rejected him, I hope he ends up with the cute reporter girl.

Source on this?

mesato deserves her own spinoff desu
a normal human driven by nosiness into investigating the stuff nobody is supposed to know could have so many interesting plotlines in this setting
>scooby doo but it's a black comedy and mystery inc is one high schooler on a bike

What will they do with their lives?
Mesato is definitely going to end up as either a big deal in the world of tabloid reporting or some kind of shifty paranormal investigator if her life goes down the tube. The telepathy club will have normal lives too, probably get drunk together once in a while. Bodybros mostly have dreams and I know they will achieve them. (Onigara doesn't get massive commercial success, but his passionate, heartfelt underground manga influenced by his time as a delinquent leader gets a real cult following.) Tome will clearly never stop being a weird nerd, probably keeps looking for aliens. Due to her disinterest in other people, Tsubomi's beauty and charm don't get her into a significant position, and she has a very normal life most likely. Ritsu will definitely have a completely normal and mildly successful life. Probably a salaryman. But then there's fucking Teru, who's not really hireable for any position other than yakuza or glam rocker. And Shou. Does Shou even fucking go to school.

I need to get around to read about my boy Mob

The psyboys could easily be enrolled by the special ops of Japan or higher. They'd have no reason not to use their power for the greater good. Hell, they could just start a psychic agency like Reigen.

An agency run by Teru would be the most fantastic pile of dangerous garbage ever. I'm into it. Reigen seems like he might be stepping down from Spirits and Such, so maybe he'd join that later in his life and take over.

I'd watch it! Anyway, she's absolutely into Mob. You could tell be her face when she went "Man, I don't understand what you see in her".

So how strong would you say 100% Ritsu is compared to Teru or Shou? Teru has been powercreeping like crazy in the course of the manga but Shou kind of hit his upper limit and doesn't seem that interested in becoming stronger now that his issues with his dad have been settled. .

Powercreep for Teru? C'mon man, he's about on the same level as he was when Mob fought him. Best he could do is hold out against ???% for a bit longer than usual.

>he's on about the same level
>posts concrete proof of progress
Teru hasn't ascended to godhood or anything but his hard work is paying off.

He's been getting new powers since he got blasted by Mob. He can do all sorts of crazy shit now and people in the manga say he's gotten stronger as well.

Ritsu doesn't have a 100% state. Only Mob has that because it's just a result of his terrible, terrible coping mechanism.

That's a really nice way to sum it up, user. This is really just the beginning for Mob, even if our journey with him ends there. Another thing that hit me really hard was pic related. Mob finally accepting himself and "going back" to the one he used to be was a beautiful moment. I really can't wait to see those moments animated.

He also learns other people's techniques easily like how he learned Terada's air whip and can use it far better than him as well. He also can guard and attack at the same time which he said most espers can't do. If he didn't have to fight Shimazaki he could probably beat a few of the Super 5 like Hatori or Shibata.

Just look at how the evolution of Mob's crying from Teru to Dimple to the end. It's beautiful growth

If Shou is still charging his charge bomb then Ritsu can't beat him, without that Ritsu could crush him. Teru is probably 4th/5th strongest esper at the moment since we don't know if he can beat Minegishi and he already got trashed twice by Shimazaki.

And yet he still went bald again. Will we see his hair go to 1000%?

>implying tsubomi won’t end up with mezato

This is why I don’t believe the series is gonna end just yet. There’s too many loose ends like this.

His hair is going to come back stronger than before until it becomes a main antagonist

You people are silly. It was implied that Mogami "Moved on", he ain't up to any of his old shit anymore.

Wasn't it just some shitty One Punch Man ripoff?

The only similarity is an overpowered main character but it even approaches that differently

Most of them were tied up during this arc, user. Just accept it.

So the thing I didnt quite get is the ending to the brocoli tree part. Dimple was weakened and made mob leave the tree which makes sense. Weakened dimple is defeated and eaten by the tree. Then the tree floats itself off into the sea or was dimple not "kill" yet

I'd be down for a timeskip epilogue where Mob gets /fit/ and becomes president of the body improvement club

Emi would be better

It's pretty hard to be drawing for a while and not improve.

does anyone know what are the differences in dialogue between the first raws and the new ones? i heard they included a percentage meter and that bummed me out a bit. like, i hope mob doesn't have to hide his emotions any longer

Apparently it's just the percentage, thing that was added.

twitter.com/root_mp100/status/936470109471760385

there are still some stuff that I'd like to be addressed before the series to end

>teru is left naked and injured. he still seems to view mob as better than him and hasn't stopped his hierarchy mindset
>mezato character development amounts to zero
>the fucking cult
>mom and dad kageyama are less than backgrounds characters

100% ritsu happened in the fight against ???. i agree that we can't forget that in the context of the story "100%" is mainly to refer about a traumatized kid bottling up his emotions until a meltdown happens, it isn't a powerup or an EPIC ANIME SECRET TECHNIQUE.

but the same can be applied to ritsu in that context. remember the trauma he has due to mob going ??? that one time. so "100% ritsu" is less about becoming more powerful or whatever shounen shit but rather finally expressing that trauma to his brother and confronting it.

Man, I cried like a bitch with the last chapter.
I will miss you, mob.

Just read the latest chapters. We don't deserve master Reigen, he is trully a man among men.

I feel like Mob concluding in next chapter would be perfect. It doesn't feel too dragged out and it doesn't end abruptly. I really want ONE to make a new series. It'd be nice of him to break out of his "overpowered guy goes through mundane struggles" bubble and write something completely different.

I want to see him do an actual shonen with powerlevels and such. I'm pretty sure it'd be even better than Hero Aca.

Told you guys a Reign speech would stop ???%.

We all saw that coming. It was the logical conclusion of everything we've seen on this series.

I saw a lot of people betting on the rejection stopping him.

I was thinking Ritsu was going to manage for awhile but he still did so much better than I thought.
Also called out the split Mob thing

I want ONE to write a Mahou Shoujo.

Give it by the end of this month for an announcement. BONES Studio B is finishing up their current project, I'm sure Mob Psycho Season 2 will come out after the Reigen OVA.

wait, reigen ova?
When was that announced?
Holy shit that's going to be great.

It was announced around the same time as the Mob Psycho live action Netflix series.

>I want to see him do an actual shonen with powerlevels and such
he already did with this AND One Punch Man
Sure it's a "parody" but that doesn't mean it escapes of what it's making fun of.

No, this is more like it, but both OPM and MP100 are actually about just plain hability. there are just characters that are stronger than others, and they barely change powerlevels.
I want a shonen in all rules, like, a mrnoone protagonits that goes on a journey growing stronger with each fight and such.