Poor girl, no more bongland for her

rt.com/uk/422336-southern-racist-banned-gay/

poor girl, no more bongland for her.

Attached: banned from uk.png (831x579, 465K)

Other urls found in this thread:

legislationline.org/documents/id/4028
imagefap.com/pictures/5144547/Epic-Mirror-Teen
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Will bash Muslims
>Wont talk about Jews
The (((alt right)))

>Entire ideology is conceived in Jewry
>Uses echos

Shes a coalburner whore

i would pump so many kids into her.

Good for a deepthroat desu

I like how anyone right of center is now "far-right". Heck, not even right of center, right of the common leftist.

UK Chose this fate

- old news
- mudshark
- prays on alt-right for financial support
/thread

Begone thot. Fighting Islam with Poz is pathetic.

>2018
>Not being able to criticize religion.
>progress

Good riddance. And for all of you who hate Muslim, know that it's not the hypocrites who will "invade" you, they are just like you after all. No, something that Allah prepared, much greater, much more threatening, that passes through your imperialistic rage, that even reaches Zion, out of this will be your destruction, just wait and see.

shes not altright you dumb shitskin

Attached: 1511599052044.jpg (600x600, 37K)

If idiots like her are considered "far right" and Nazis then what does that make Sup Forums?

It makes them far right and neo-nazis who's icons are little youtube girls.

When women become icon, things are usually dead already.

we don't need more useless waste. just two or 1 is enough

The LITERAL satan

Well the God Muslims serve is gay, he's not the true almighty creator

>half her career is based on bitching for stricter immigration policy
>cries to jewish media when said policy is applied to her

Attached: 1459234644283.png (420x420, 10K)

ok 2 kids. also reveal flag.

kanker hoer

inb4 she starts screeching about "MY FAMILY FLED THE NAZIS"

The UK govt is tacitly admitting Islam and LGBT people are at odds, and they'll chose Muslims over fags any day.

Well, she would be also banned from entering Russia.

Assalamu alaikum :3

>her

That husky deep voice doesnt fool me.

the difference is if the handed out flyers saying Jesus was gay nothing would of happened to her. That was LITERALLY her entire point.

wa alikum al salam :*

lol stop insulting yourself, sven.

>entering Russia
I doubt she would even want to try doing that.

The far left according to Horseshoe Law.

Banning her will make her crave the BBC (Big British Cock) even more

The Alt-Right does speak about them, only they don't go full sperglord while doing so.

stfu you fucking faggot
if you're white you should be having 5-6 kids

why is it that its far right? i'm not far right and i'm just as anti-islam as the next rational western person. i want them driven from my country, immediately.

>Being gay is good.
>Being Allah is good.
>But if Allah is gay, that's bad.

Double positive?

jew mad?

Attached: 1222343454657.jpg (500x500, 44K)

BBC stands for big baltic cock, not british.
I cant even afford to survive the winter alone, much less provide for children.

this, but we all knew it

We will see in out lifetimes death penalties in the UK for homosexuality. Screencap this post.

she should come here and shout insults across the Irish Sea at them

WRONG it stands for BIG BALKANITE COCK

Nah

Big BULGARIAN Cock

Pic related

Attached: Penis_size.jpg (1280x914, 560K)

See those Baltic nations? See the N/As? That is so because we are so huge that the current measurement system is inadequate to measure us.

>What is hiding your powerlevel

Lurk more

At this point it seems that anyone that isn't a far left Muslim apologist progressive is a literal Nazi.

Attached: 1495729294111.jpg (757x431, 86K)

Is that Lauren? She looks different.

kek, nice one

>user's first encounter with makeup

Pray you never see her without makeup

I bet you three of these new gold-backed petro-yuan that's self-reported and not objectively measured

>Constantly hide your power level
>Why do so many Americans blindly support Israel? Why does nobody see how bad the Jews are?

>lauren without makeup
Looks average

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 24K)

I don't know how to feel about this. I fucking hate fags. And they got what they wanted. Serves them right.

Attached: IMG_1245.jpg (960x639, 121K)

No, she looks darker and skinnier.

BIG
BAVARIAN
COCK

Good point.

That's Pettibone

You know how the paid leftist shills are afraid of young conservative jewtubers?

By the sheer amount of smear threads they make about them every fucking day a hundred times a day

Natural lighting and dark clothing, respectively.

why? is russia pro fag and muslim now?

yea but christianity is a white supremacist cult while islam is a religion that needs to be protected above all else

i remeber her livestreaming while driving a boat out to stop migrants flooding in on ships and the shills were saying, "yeah but what about the jews"

Yes. Offending religious feelings fall under article 282 - inciting hate towards a religious group.

Also this. It's obvious to all of us but still pretty fucking funny that they think their threads aren't transparent. Then again we are talking bout leftists, their IQs have been well established in studies to be below 90

if she put on a burka and shot some white people with an AK our mob would send a private jet to get her in.

>make fun of Nazis
>get convicted of hate crime
>promote gay acceptance
>get banned from country

that feel when your far left country gets so authoritarian it loops back around to being far right

Attached: billy suspicious.jpg (1026x894, 80K)

How is saying Allah is gay offending religious feelings? Didn't allah for a fact walk around with dildos in his ass?

I wish we could ban her and those other retards from entering Germany, too

Attached: colbertpopcorn.gif (256x192, 404K)

BBC actually means Big Burger Cock

Russia is the pro-musliemest state. We have more muslims than the entire EU with migrants.

Indeed, it's interesting to see how the true right wing ideology (economical, political and personal freedoms) doesn't exist at all anymore in Europe. it has been replaced by parties that call themselves the right, but are actually the exact same thing as the left, no opposition whatsoever, they agree on every policy, it's just a theater play that's like "hey look at us we have two different parties, we are a real democracy!".
And the far right is basically the same thing as the left, except they want to limit the number of migrants. That's litterally the only difference between the far right and the left in any European country.

Can not confirm

Read it yourself:
>legislationline.org/documents/id/4028
it was purposefully made to be as vague as possible, even more so post the 2004 amendment.
in practice it serves two things: to deny ethnic Russians (russkie) the right to organize along national lines, and to protect Russian citizens/subjects (rossijanin) from "hate speech" - with the latter serving to counter to former.

>Ignore the countless thousands of posts shitting on the jews
You clicked on the wrong website

Losers

HUNGarian lol

Sup Forums is a board of peace.

Have you ever asked yourself: how the fuck did they estimate the cock lenght across entire Europe?

Sup Forums is satire

Every time that pic is posted. Is it fake shit by (((them)))?

Can't she just give farage a succ again and get in.

The UK defends Islam more than any Western country. At least France banned burkas for the sake of "muh feminism".

It seems like not even leftist/anarchist types can be critical of Islam in the UK now. However, it's still okay for a Jew to stick a crucifix of Jesus in a jar of piss, and call it "art".

>rt.com
gtfo

ayone saved her nudes from that thred awhile ago?

Sup Forums is a jewish plant to try and spread the word that white people are somehow racist, white people are incapable of racism.

>allah is gay
HOW DISGUSTINGLY RACIST. BAN THIS HATEFUL FAR-RIGHT NAZI FROM OUR COUNTRY. PERMANENTLY

Meanwhile... this is perfectly acceptable. In fact it's probably awesome!!!

Attached: liberals.jpg (1080x1080, 759K)

Publicity stunt, she and her manager/agent both knew the consequences of doing this in public. Crying about being banned is just reality tv for the new kids, she knew it would happen prior to doing this.

I don't know why she thinks she can behave like a total monkey in Europe, it's like she thinks she owns it or something.

super pro-muslim with draconian laws punishing offending muslims (yes, the law says offending) and any extremist utterances in any way (extremist is whatever they want to be extremist)

good. i hate that cunt.

They cant kick their own citizens out.

I guess will take an actual civil war to fix white nations now. Maybe once the retarded leftists realize that they're surrounded by ethnocentric Arabs and Africans, and there's nowhere else left to run, they'll suddenly drop a lot of their "egalitarian" views.

lol

MAY GOD PURIFY OUR NATIONS IN HELLFIRE

There are no nudes, you probably saw this:
>imagefap.com/pictures/5144547/Epic-Mirror-Teen
Same as the diaper fetish tumblr from before, they are trying to smear her with whatever they can find.

You should have Tsar-bomba'd Chechnya when you had the chance.

So if one of them is a tourist, he/she should be banned from the country? Right?

It's probably for the best with the way London has changed.

>they are trying to smear her
Dude she's got a nigglet child, there is not much smear that can be done.

""""tourist""""

It's fucking weird that the UK can ban citizens of commonwealth countries. That doesn't seem like it should be allowed.