SHAFT doing Fate

>SHAFT doing Fate
>Mitsuboshi Colors adaptation
>Trigger/A1 doing a spiritual successor to Star Driver
>Ishizuka finally directing her first original
>Junji Ito at last getting an anime
>Pop Team Epic, of all things, getting a fucking anime

Holy shit, has there ever been a season this packed?

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/daily-briefs/2017-12-04/cardcaptor-sakura-clear-card-anime-listed-with-26-episodes/.124857
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cardcaptor Sakura
Also, Ito has had his work adapted before. They were shit, and this will be too.

I thought it was just Gyo, which wasn't a series

>shovelware trash
>literally what
>mecha trash
>literally who
>this is good
>meme trash

>Holy shit, has there ever been a season this packed?
Yes and you are on that season
>LL:Sunshine
>Osomatsu
>Im@s
>Im@s: Side M
>Umaru
>Yuki Yuna
Everyone hyped it so much calling it the greatest shitposting season ever and vola! No stalker thread ever got to bump limit. People are blaming Kemono Friends for killing all motivation for shitposting and they are probably right

80% of hyped things will be shit.

This season is ultra boring. I'm literally only following 3gatsu

Houseki no Kuni is this season's shitposting show. Their threads are absurdly cancerous.

That's why it's important to have at least five.

Devilman series also being animated by Yuasa. I'm not expecting anything special, but that's still a big name.

Fuck, I knew I forgot one.

>this is good
(you) tried

Animation in the PV has me very excited for this.

You forgot Kino

It was one of Sup Forums's most culturally important shows but when the new Kino aired, it was received so lukewarmly. It's comfy true but still dissapointing considering how hyped everyone was

It was obvious from the first pv how poor it would be in comparison. I don't know why people got so excited.

>It was one of Sup Forums's most culturally important shows but when the new Kino aired, it was received so lukewarmly. It's comfy true but still dissapointing considering how hyped everyone was
Yeah but it's probably better that way, I'm disappointed with it too, but I'd rather have everyone just barely caring than a bunch of shitposters going around saying that its either the best or the worst thing they have ever seen.

violet evergarden and takagi-san will get active threads due to newfags and crossboarders, that's about it.

Most people I saw were saying they expected it to be shit right out of the gate. The visuals aren't even the worst part, the director is a total edgelord. They're adapting the absolute worst material from the novels.

Cool? All that means is the shows I care about will be comfy and have some good discussion from time to time.

Takagi-san would be ignored

I'll see you in 3 months when you make the thread wondering how all of those could be so disappointing.

Who hurt you?

>SHAFT doing Fate
Fate with the same boring monogatari style that Shaft uses since 2010

>Pop Team Epic, of all things, getting a fucking anime
Another 4koma with zero real plot

the ito PV looks like shit. it's going to be like Kino s2 this season, no one will care

when this show was announced and its pv was shown I was on board with a second season if it had to look modern and the first episode was actually fine for the new season, not mind-blowing but decent... if only they didn't pick stories that for the rest of the entire show that either suck dick or were already adapted. This is why you don't let popularity polls decide which chapters to adapt in an episodic series

>Kyoani doing Fractale v.2.0

Im more interested in the show made by the recently formed geno studio Kokkoku, genocidal organ was great and they will be adapting Golden Kamui in the future. its good to see this studio basically be manglobe 2.0

genocidal organ was dumb grimderp shit, kokkoku looks like the same thing.

Spring and Summer of 2007

Thank Serval for saving the world from Stalker cancer.

>has there ever been a season this packed?

7/10 nice try

I know, right? I can't wait! The only reason I'm still here during a lull like this is because I'm addicted to this fucking board

Weren't Ito's other adaptations live-action?

It's not terrible material, it's just edgy, and not having Kino in half the episodes is weird and bad.

I've got 23 shows picked out, and at least 2 of my shows this season are getting 24 eps.

The threads were fine until around this past week when Sup Forums started to catch on that it's a good show and all the cancer started flooding in.

>Pop Team Epic
>relevant
reddit

3DCG shit is cancer itself, no surprise the threads are bad. They also reek of tumblr.

80% of everything is shit.

It's people like you who make the threads shit, love the irony.

I know, I regurgitate shit like that because you guys can't stop replying to it in your threads to feel smug about it, I understand why people like to ruin other's fun now

Houshin Engi will be AOTS so long as it's at least two cour.

New CCS season confirmed 26 episodes
animenewsnetwork.com/daily-briefs/2017-12-04/cardcaptor-sakura-clear-card-anime-listed-with-26-episodes/.124857