Who Here Partakes in Smoking Pot?

Why or why shouldn't I start? Something tells me using a mind altering substance is a sign of weakness.

Attached: IMG_5892.jpg (895x503, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/W4hDg
streamable.com/bk3v2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Something tells me you’re a fag.

Attached: 4D8D7366-7EB9-480B-9D3D-5D4DBA627876.jpg (625x619, 92K)

If you indulge in pot you could at least give your reasoning behind it instead of acting like a autistic leftist

The worst people to ask about pot are pot smokers. People that don't smoke pot are the second worst to ask.

Dude

Attached: weed.jpg (667x406, 232K)

This.

Weed made me into a hippie-nazi with a Varg-tier lifestyle. Can't complain.

So the best people to ask is someone who used to smoke then quit?

If you have issues with anxiety/depression it will help. It's overrated though, and gets a bit boring once you develop a tolerance.

I don't think this is accurate. You'll find potsmokers of 10 years that wish they never started and will tell you how it has pulled them off their life path into a humdrum grind of mediocrity. And it damages your lungs. Don't do it.

Really only do it when I want to chill, but can't afford to have an alcohol-hangover.

Go to reddit and check /r/leaves and you'll see all the answers you want to hear.

It's not for everyone, but everyone should try it.

it can't hurt you, try it and find out.

Don't do it if you are schizo/paranoid/psychotic.

I've smoked almost daily for the last 20 years. Try it, if you like it keep doing it, if you don't, than don't.

Yeah not nearly as powerful or desired as alcohol once you've tried both

why or why should you not start drinking alcohol?

Don't start. I cannot enjoy anything anymore without smoking weed.

If you have to ask, you aren't worthy of the benefits and you probably will succumb to all the negatives because you already have a weak mind.
Proof of your weak mind is asking this place to generate an opinion for you.

keep it secret, keep it safe.

until it's legal at least.

Attached: SDC13045.jpg (800x600, 76K)

it is a weakness
Imagine seeing a man suckling on a milky titted woman, because consuming weed is the exact same thing biologically speaking

Expound upon what you just said, leaf......

If you do smoke, I’d invest heavily in finding a way to sustain your motivation and drive. If not, well it’s easy to get lazy and complacent.

I do. I’ve been trying to quit for the last 4 months but despair and not being content with my life like I expected I would be by now keep bringing me back to it.

All in good fun, it helps me meet qt’s and socialize with people who are (sometimes) (sort of) like me. My only critique would be that my mind isn’t quite as sharp as it was years ago, but that is expected to come with anything intoxicating one uses to relax

this.

wasted my 20s on "can't remembers".

Cannabis is ok if you would otherwise need pills so is shrooms for a few things like chronic migraines. It’s just a shame that most people abuse it who can do just fine without

Why are you asking Sup Forumss opinion you autistic fuck
You wanna get high? Then smoke it. No? Don't. Think for yourself OP.

30 year old here, i've smoked every day since i was 17 years old.

went through college and uni just fine, found a partner, getting married this year, have a house and a mortgage, expecting kids in the next 12 months or so.

it's honestly nothing, just make sure you do it in 'moderation' - in my case, on week days i don't smoke until after 6pm.

if I need to think something through, i'll have a smoke. I find that it totally removes ego and really evaluate/question myself when I otherwise wouldn't.

it's also hella fun to play instruments/drink and smoke/smoke and play music.

each to their own.

Attached: hemp-chart.jpg (2048x2048, 948K)

>getting married
off topic but why would you do this

I like the Jew's advice on this the best. Thanks, Dave.

The biggest mistake when starting/smoking weed is smoking WAY TOO MUCH. Get a water bong, do ONE hit. I have a hit once in a while before bed, or to settle down to do housework. It's mood elevating. I have phases -- a few nights for a week or two, then a few weeks without any at all. Use it sparingly and you'll be happy. It's also nice with a movie if you don't have too much. I hate having enough weed to make me stupid, it feels awful.

Attached: source dude trust me 2.jpg (324x132, 14K)

MAGA

Same here, wish i never started to begin with. Just stay away from that shit

typed out a story, looking in the history of links and wiped it all away. ffs.
short story, human breast milk has cannabinoids just like marijuana:
>Cannabinoids, like those found in marijuana, occur naturally in human breast milk
archive.is/W4hDg

What's your profession?

Don't fall for the bong or glass pipe meme. This is the best smoking device out there. Pic related is me using it.

Attached: soda-can.jpg (500x667, 69K)

I wouldn't advise starting if you're depressed and have a lack of motivation to change your life.

>Smoking
Disgusting.
>why shouldn't I start?
Because smoking is a filthy habit. Just eat it, nigger, shit.

Ehhh, considering how weed is in the mainstream nowadays everywhere you look, I think this meme no longer applies.

Don't make people's shitty lives worse with shitty advice.

about the shittiest advice, so bad i have to say so.
You're inhaling aluminum oxide and the charred remains of the paint and inner lining of the tin.
this better be bait

I work in IT as a System Admin for a business with 200 users, £35k.

im not on a fortune, but I live comfortably. I got into a graduate position about 4 years ago, I went to university late.

I'm a traditionalist and believe in marriage.

I wish I could. It makes me paranoid though. So I stick to numbing my emotions with alot of booze instead

Gross environment pls stop

>paint on the outside
>plastic on the inside
Just eat a bowl of cancer instead

The meme will always apply until federal deregulation and laws regarding cannabis become a state and local matter. Not the situation today at all.

Attached: 1384140034612.jpg (960x718, 75K)

streamable.com/bk3v2

Attached: 25jhqe.jpg (547x480, 42K)

My dad gets edibles from some guy at his work and that shit fucks me up like I feel nauseous.

Looks like the weed they sell real cheap in farmacies in based Uruguay. Best country ever

so why hasn't government outlawed tit milk, it has the same chemical in it. fuck man, every baby is being poisoned with cannabinoids!

You aren't afraid of the "irreconcilable differences," followed by divorce? I hope your wife loves you as much as you love her lol

TV shows, movies, music... It's 100% in the mainstream. Why would all of these outlets support it if it was a good thing

dude weed LMAO

smoking is required in the current American climate

without weed I would be part of a domestic terrorist organization because I wouldn't be able to handle the stress of el creatura trying to take my fucking guns

you have such a wonderfully corrosive attitude toward couples, it's adorable

came here to post this

Attached: 1343714828361.jpg (800x496, 216K)

You shouldn't start. There are better ways to kill a couple hours.
t. Infrequent pot smoker

Any other advice to give, wise one, before this thread gets archived?

Ask your mom and dad if there was any way they could have avoided it.

I smoke it. Would like it to be legal honestly compared to alcohol it's peanuts.

>using a mind altering substance is a sign of weakness.

If you use sugar, alcohol, cigars or coffee then you are also using mind altering substances. Also chocolate.

That said I would like it to have the same treatment as cigars or alcohol. Selling it to kids should be punishable by jail.

Just don't make it a habit and you're fine.

Attached: 1521675233449.jpg (1200x900, 173K)

Can't handle stress = weakness

Smoking pot stunts your mental growth and life progress.

If you are happy in your rut and never want to go anywhere, smoke pot. This is why musicians and actors and artists and such smoke pot. They have zero ambition or plans to move forward in life.

If you want to make progress in life, don't burn the herbal jew. It doesn't make you feel that great anyway plus it is expensive AF.

Attached: MerchantWeed.jpg (184x184, 12K)

you jews are the ones to be afraid of

Want to try a drug?
1. Read erowid on your drug of choice.
2. Get the drug.
3. Take the recommended amount for a first-time user (from erowid).
4. Choose for yourself if you want to continue using.

You don't smoke sativa to numb your emotions. That's what indica is for. No paranoia. Also too much booze will destroy your liver, so watch out.

>Casting pearls before swine

I smoked a little bit in highschool. It was okay, but the people who smoked regularly were all losers - every single one. When I went to college I smoked maybe 3 times the whole time and that was when I went home for breaks. After college I ended working for a defense contractor and had to have clearance which meant I was subjected to random drug tests, so I didn't smoke at all for over 10 years.

I got a different job without fear of random drug tests (btw, at my old job even though we theoretically could be tested at any time I never was). I started smoking occasionally. I don't drink but I'll have a smoking weekend every now and then. My wife doesn't mind; sometimes she'll smoke with me because it makes sex great but mostly she prefers wine.

If I found out my kids smoke, I'll beat their asses into the ground and find their dealer and narc on him. I absolutely think it should kept away from kids. The stoner kids I infrequently smoked with in highschool are still losers today and I'm convinced it was from smoking too much weed too early in life.

there's no appreciable difference between sativa and indica strains

source: been high 24/7 since 2014

Because the msm job is to defer attention from the industrial potential and encourage degeneracy.

Attached: 1914-hemp-note.jpg (1489x640, 157K)

>sugar, alcohol, cigars, coffee
I don't use any of these so your point is invalid in my case.

I need some advice from some sober do well goys

Every night before I go to bed. My back is fucked up and it helps me sleep. I have a great job with great benefits. Degenerates give us hard working pot smokers a bad wrap.

No, I'm not, but I suppose most men think this when getting into marriage.

I've been with her 10+ years now, I know her well and she does me.

Don't worry mate, i'll be alright. Thanks for looking out for me though :) you'll be next.

Mine never divorced, they weren't millennials. Fidelity means nothing now, that's why I'm cautious about marriage.

So what do you use?

It makes you literally stupid. Nothing dangerous about it, but the long-term effect will be loss of brain cells, energy and hygiene. Also, people who smoke it are disgusting. Have fun never changing underwear again.

Attached: IMG_1084.jpg (680x383, 43K)

watch out, the jew wants to destroy your marriage

if you ever enter family court there will be a jew like the guy you are replying to as the judge, and he will ensure that you are afraid of divorce from that point forward and he will ruin your children's lives

do not get divorced ever for any reason and do not go to family court

Nothing?

Kek.

Attached: stupid_stoners.jpg (500x500, 116K)

Take a closer look at your life.

>I don't use any of these
>American
>does not use sugar

yes you do don't even kid yourself your groceries are filled with it

This

People forget to clean their room before smoking, so it quickly becomes a substitute. Drugs can be either used as a tool for enhancement or means of escape. I had a friend who started getting anxiety attacks when he smoked, because he started to realise how fucked up his life was. We both smoked a lot in HS.

lol you could have said 10+ years from the start. That's pretty good commitment. I wish you happiness in your marriage :)

You're taking too much.

I believe that is required in the first place to completely abolish any degenerate 'crutches'. I don't see your point. Ever meet a sober person?

Well follow their lead. Ask them why they think they were successful while others were not. It's completely reasonable to be cautious, but foolish to outright FUD it.

thanks mate. We're aiming to have 3-4 children.

ah, Jews are alright by me!

Got a lot of hate ITT. Moderation is the key to everything. Be Aristotle, do Golden Mean.

Is it a responsibility-free weekend?
Do some drugs, whatever.

Have to go to work?
Maybe lay off the drugs.

Unemployed?
Fuck off wastoid, these are my drugs.

Attached: 14135436457.jpg (901x768, 217K)

>Something tells me using a mind altering substance is a sign of weakness.

It is. The effect of THC just isn't good for you. The effect certainly makes you dumber while you're influenced by it, and the effect lasts quite a long while.

Obviously one is going to consume some trace amounts of sugar. However I don't seek it. I don't generally buy unhealthy foods and can't for the life of me understand the purpose & nature of this rediculous coffee craze

It's rare, usually people who think they are sober have some daily psychoactive habit they don't acknowledge as an addiction. Coffee or TV or fapping or something like that.

Attached: f94efe714d4e6803835173994327d8ae-685x368-c-1.jpg (685x368, 23K)

I did it because I never smoked anything else and it was fun.

Then my job turned shitty and I used it just to get through the day which created more problems.

Wouldn't recommend it unless you really had nothing better to do.

Attached: Lv0VJ9W.jpg (816x404, 127K)

Enjoy leukoencephalopathy my goy

Avid weed smoker here.

It definitely made me less intelligent, whilst making me incredibly relaxed/mellow. It's a balance that I'm happy to take.

>and can't for the life of me understand the purpose & nature of this rediculous coffee craze

people are tired cause they are being worked to death by the current society

Have you noticed that most stuff that gives you energy to WORK is legal but shit that makes you lazy (weed) is not?

People wake up tired and drink 3 coffees just to say awake.

Really? One of the things I envy about America, is that we don't have Starbucks here. They make some good shit.

>Ever meet a sober person?
No. We all live 3 lives, a public life, a private life, and a secret life. I'm certain you are a degenerate to me in your secret life and that's just fine as long as you're harming no one. In my public life I choose to bring back cannabis to its rightful spot in the human endeavor.

Attached: 1405158975864.jpg (480x480, 56K)

Pot is for the weakminded who cannot deal with the reality of life.

Surely. However I don't watch TV but once every few weeks, coffee is pointless, & fapping is easy to control.

I have for two years, decided to quit yesterday