*comes and takes it*

*comes and takes it*

What are you going to do against a riot shield that's bulletproof against everything besides a 50bmg and officers decked out in LVL3+ plates behind the shield?

Did you really think they were gonna come and take it without copious amounts of body armor or shields? You're fucked retard.

Attached: flLq6ZUr.png (1368x1026, 1.1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

oathkeepers.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Those kops have squishy wife and kids at home...hmmmm

Grenades

do they have the manpower to do the whole neighborhood at one time? After the first report of it happening how many ied's do you think get made, how many booby traps get set up? Are you retarded?

There's no such thing as bulletproof, only bullet resistant
Hit the same spot enough times and it will break.
Alternatively, boating accident.

.50 bmg and explosives
Next question?

the threat isn't individuals locked in their houses. the threats are communities that band together to resist

>he doesn't have a 50bmg
fucking cuck

Attached: 1514159459662.jpg (671x652, 91K)

Attached: 1520643313520.jpg (1092x747, 203K)

fire is the obvious counter to meme armor.
>bullet 'proof'
yeah man cause plates dont break after 1 hit.

300lb IED cluster bomb inside my home kills me, the team entering my home, my wife, and destroys everything they came to get.

And then they have to go and do that a dozen more times. And pretty soon all the police are dead and no one will take the job.

not stay in a CQB situation, first of all, idiot.
maybe go find a defensible position.
you'll fucking die like the domesticated animal you are as you deserve because you wont get your shit and go out in the woods to stress their resources and put them on an uneven footing. you're a fucking idiot if you try to stand up fight a larger/better equiped force.
i'm glad fags like you aren't going to be around when the shit does hit the fan, we dont need brainlets like you fucking up platoons with idiotic ideas like 'run into that gun fire screaming!'
kys before these guys have the satisfaction.

this pretty much. Lords shouldn't fuck with their local peasants.

Attached: Peasant-Hunting.jpg (750x425, 397K)

Lots and lots of napalm.

how do I get a gun-toting USA gf

Attached: 29094315_379462819196332_2443984121119113216_n.jpg (1080x1349, 140K)

Molotov

It would be military police. Not swat. Quit being retarded

You're a fucking retard if you think body armor and shields are why they succeed.
They fail miserably if you take the upper hand away from them. Their success is dependent on their ability to have control throughout the entire situation.
SWAT is not an unbeatable force. They're actually really susceptible to caving under the pressure of being in an unfavorable situation because they are only trained for winning and being in that winning situation.

Ambush killing them and their families works too.

Then I guess we'll start seeing a huge spike in police assassinations as they sit in their cars or go somewhere to eat lunch.

Bombs away, Mr. McVeigh!

*sends endless waves of drones at you*

oops, what now?

Attached: 1501688199403.png (640x713, 1.03M)

Police officers are cowards practically to a man. If they have to deal with one man with a rifle they need a 50:1 advantage before they feel comfortable moving in. See pulse parkland that guy in Dallas last year etc

>Did you really think they were gonna come and take it without copious amounts of body armor or shields? You're fucked retard.

No, I don't the military swore an oath to the constitution, and no LEO is going to put their hands up to go door to door, tens of thousands would loose their jobs and the economy would suffer as a result if you were to see a ban.

fireproof?

>Uses signal jammer and all the drones fall out of the sky.

>Did you really think they were gonna come and take it without copious amounts of body armor or shields? You're fucked retard.
what if they're shot in the back by the guy who lives across who now knows that they're coming for him next?

Oh would you look at that... I guess i do have a .50

Attached: peniecompensator.jpg (1000x409, 471K)

the only weakness every human has
but it's so simple i dont want to give it away because i may need it someday soon and i don't trust any of you

>get antifa's cookbook
>make napalm
>blast IT AINT ME

Drones can't confiscate guns you memetic faggot.

Bombs away, Mr. McVeigh!

Attached: g84cm01qouiy.jpg (3720x2872, 1.19M)

Some cops vs thousands of citizens .... hmm...

beep beep boop

Attached: 3231.jpg (450x433, 80K)

TANNERITE WITH LEAD PELLETS BY YOUR DOOR, You're welcome

WOW THERE SURE ARE A LOT OF THREADS TODAY ENCOURAGING PEOPLE TO ANSWER THAT THEY ARE GOING TO USE ILLEGAL WEAPONS, BOMBS, OR ILLEGAL AMMUNITION.

IT SURE IS WEIRD THAT THESE THREADS ARE COMING UP?

hi fbi

Illegal weapons for an unconstitutional confiscation of property.

no but they can ban you from using them

The FBI Started it, With all their Corruption, Killing of Lavoy, Covering up Clinton and Uranium one. If they weren't hell bent on coming after American Patriots, we wouldn't need to have this convo!

>spend resource to kill its own citizens
>whoops seems like noone is left to support the economy
the argument is flawed as it is.
(((their))) only hope is to replace america with obedient shitskins who would never rebel with arms.

Look at this guys eyes

He will probably deal with a situation like that maybe twice in his entire career

Now imagine an American cop who over and over again every week has to face citizens with a multitude of firearms not ready to give them up.

that's the reality

Attached: 1519396528687.jpg (477x724, 189K)

Which reminds me, wasn't there a video of swat going in to some rednecks home and him just blasting them with automatic fire killing one of the swat guys?

A swift kick in the nuts.

Nigger like any of us care about the FBI

How about i com and give it? Hitler had the right idea. Never let your enemy strike first. Blitzkrieg the police department.

Attached: F7D55394-CA87-4AD4-8C68-C6900420F666.gif (386x200, 2.41M)

Tannerite booby trapped front door.
Going to the neighbor’s house across the street before they get there and raining down hell if they decide to bust down my door.
Homemade thermite devices planted all over my yard with pressure switches.
Taking my favorite guns and going on a “trip”.

>bullets are the only way to kill a human
Amazing work, OP.
I think you got em this time.

If the government became that tyrannical, the way to beat them isn't to let them siege your house. If they do that you've already lost

The way to win is to indiscriminately kill the wife and kids of cops and burn their house down before the raids even start

Attached: Screen_Shot_2017_10_16_at_11.14.48_AM.0.jpg (1200x800, 120K)

I own a 50BMG rifle. Your move faggot.

They cant take your guns if theyre all dead.

no, Offense is a last resort! I dont support harming non combatants!

Give them the guns, burn their houses down and live in the woods. Obviously occupied by a hostile state that deserves all the dirty hits and sucker punches it'll get at that point in time.

Household chemicals that happen to explode when you prepare them a certain way are not illegal, my dude.
Ordinary citizens can get pyrotechnics licenses and work with more potent stuff too.

Riot shields don't stop most rifles you lying faggot.

Attached: 1520382797734.jpg (474x530, 44K)

thats kinda what i just said

Explosives actually don't need to penetrate armour to kill if they rock you hard enough.
Place them in the floor or roof... forward facing shield will surely protect me!

Also these cops aren't behind the wall...They are in front of it.

So are their families...

Well youre fucked then because by the time they become combatant youll have no hope of defeating them.

>enter fbi.com/hack
>disable drones
>initiate self destruct sequence on all amry electronics
>launch nuclear warheads
Your move, police state

Join or Die.

Heh, here's how that's going to play out:

They move in on a suburban block and start moving house to house. Some resistance is put up and they end up killing innocents.

Word gets out, people start forming groups.

You might think the cops will kill them, but you're forgetting about one thing - these people have a family of their own. Once the start doing shit, retaliation on all cops (doesn't matter if they're masked) will happen, and they will eventually lose the will to enforce unlawful orders.

In short; you'll never succeed.

This. 1000s of this.

Attached: 11245.jpg (1280x720, 21K)

just like you can ban the drone operator from living with a bullet through his skull while he's on leave, your point?

It won't stop my Mosin.

Flank them?

1st) i'll take my chances, 2nd) they arent going to hit every single gun owner at once in america. So you will have time to see it happen, Then All is fair in Love and war!

As if streams of paint across the headgear and viewing ports won't render all of the riot gear useless. Good luck suppressing anything when you can't see.

Finally a US started war you can agree with

Attached: colbertpopcorn.gif (256x192, 404K)

I think most will abbandon police and join ``rebels``, they are people after all.
Same with military, you cant send same people to fight their uncle,father,grandpa it wont ever work.
Desertion and sabotage will be least of their problems.

already Joined, but do not condone Starting violence, Only reacting to it!

I'll use my homade napalm. They'll burn lower the sheild, and then get a face full of 00 buckshot.

Cost vs result. Suddenly people start getting murdered at the super market, the car wash, the motel while banging their mistresses or any other location when they're not at work.

You really haven't thought this through.

Attached: 19601457_671658383040200_6314766316567605061_n.jpg (720x624, 40K)

Bombs away, Mr. McVeigh!

“I dont shoot unless ive been shot” -retard of the year.

Attached: DA6712F6-71EF-49F7-808C-45CC799E527C.gif (326x250, 386K)

Why use paint when you could use napalm?

You're correct. oathkeepers.org/

Tell my neighbor Cletus to shoot him from across the street.

The act of joining is a declaration of war. You've come this far for a reason.

A puddle of 2 inches of water, a car battery, and some jumper cables is all I need to deal this that shit ass fagbot.

Just dig `Nam type traps or burry 1-2 propane tanks with electrick switch detonator conected with your door bell, they will all fly scy high.

Attached: alltheworldpolaksinonepicture.jpg (640x360, 58K)

- Death wish, No Brains!
Former Military here, I follow my rules of engagement. Also My neighbor and fellow patriot being shot at is the same as shooting at me. Hasnt quite happened yet.

Attached: 1503306310990.jpg (1202x863, 183K)

OY VEIGH

Attached: 1470014761139.jpg (1610x2169, 801K)

Despite your poor opinion of cops, you average American cop isn't going to go door to door and confiscate guns. This is why there's a push to bring in 3rd worlders from Africa and elsewhere into police forces. A cop who immigrated from Kenya, Nigeria or some south American country where its normal to go door to door and gather up dissenters and their guns will have no problem doing that in the US.

Oathkeepers is a HORRIBLE Organization!

Attached: 1460397693347.jpg (720x1400, 708K)

this x69

ive created my own local militia to hope for the best and prepare for the worst. NOT TO DRAW FIRST BLOOD!

That shield won't help against a pineapple bomb. Just throw one of those behind it and enjoy seeing the cops turn to shreds.

Faggots, this is b8.
Stop responding to these stupid threads.

Attached: E0E4BB47-3C5C-4911-B0C3-D0144DB3462E.jpg (566x480, 68K)

Attached: 1502871136802.jpg (600x430, 50K)

fpbp

Attached: bloodlust.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

Walls aren't bullet proof. Unless they can point the shield at you the shield is useless.
This has to be the weakest argument I've ever seen.

>unironically linking a boomer cuck organization.

Something along those lines, US is very consumer heavy, every house has abundance of materials for all sorts of IEDs or any trap whatsoever,not to mention more guns than citizens,most of which are, with few tweeks military grade.
Also lets add thousands of registered groups dedicated just for this scenario.
Whoever goes against US citizens this way is madman.

Attached: happytimes.jpg (800x1609, 219K)

Fpbp

Who cares, so long as they keep their oaths? If they refuse to follow unlawful orders, what's the problem?

COINTELPRO are really doing their absolute worst these days.

I'll use my own riot shield and lvl 4 sapi plates + PAGST Kevlar helm and my green tips to give them a run for their money.

All of this is legal btw.

The enemy has been engaging you in warfare for decades while you sat around and oiled your guns.