Convince me to become an American Sup Forums

Convince me to become an American Sup Forums

Attached: 1517077737650m.jpg (1024x672, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/bk3v2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You could shoot that crabbo, wouldn't even have to stabbo

Actually i think they are trying to keep muslims out right now, dont think they are too keen on convincing you to come in.

Noice

Attached: Smug Joker.jpg (486x500, 50K)

based canadabro

Well fuck you guys. I'll move to Canada instead.

easy! you and comrade Trotsky hide in the Train's baggage compartment, all the way back to St. Petersburg.

Ivan pls

Attached: 1517081401247.jpg (800x533, 144K)

I can't see any benefit to it

kek

Opened the thread just to read such a comment.

Was not disappointed

Don't, america needs mexicans to stop being such faggots, not even bigger faggots that germans are.
>mfw mexicans are overtaking the most powerful country in the world

Attached: 1522002633574.png (214x221, 95K)

If you're going to bring German faggot values with you then don't come.

I'm sure that bird was already dead

He is a german, and wants to be an inmigrant, literally a turbo faggot

Attached: esto es el fin el germano.png (1920x1008, 1.32M)

Attached: 1517076605503.jpg (750x750, 85K)

>Mexicans
You mean shitty Indio Salvis and Hondureños? Or do you mean your shitty goblin like Indios you keep forcing down our throats?

only if you promise to move to toronto and never leave

would be fine if mexikids started businesses that weren't manual labor pools, guay

you'll all be jumping ship when you get what you want

We can actually own guns and fly Nazi flags

Master race is the one who survives, the one having children, not the one with women being easily subverted into feminism.
Ever wonder why mexican women living in your country, being always exposed to the same feminist propaganda don't become the same shit as white women?

Enjoy being replaced, gringo.
Same, enjoy being replaced.

Attached: 1518785567899.jpg (640x341, 63K)

That's a big crab

streamable.com/bk3v2

Attached: Oncesavedalwayssaved.jpg (2197x1444, 1.08M)

We don't need anymore Muslims, Mohammed

Fork you.

don't, we don't want your freedom hating kind

Are you fucking kidding me??? The mind virus gets in your little goblinas heads in the second generation, look at that bitch Farca, leader of BAMN, and post that shit again with a straight face, you can't because your full of shit
>master race
Yeah I wouldn't call people who travel here illegally to get free government money while working under the table and paying no taxes a Master race, if anything they're fools for listening to the coyotes filling their heads with non-sense as they will be getting deported

No Muhammad.

No.

They do retard. Hispanic girls are just as if not more left wing.

spic using DBZ pictures go back to Sup Forums faggot

So I should move to Mexico?

Attached: 1516813324032.jpg (339x395, 65K)

There country is allready 50% blacked.

E N J O Y
go back to suck german dick

Attached: projected-hispanic-population-in-the-millions.jpg (629x288, 30K)

Don’t move faggot. You are a German. Your kids will not be German if you move to America.

Your upcomming generations of women are just as fucked as ours. Your one benefit is you can abandon them and move back home.

A muzzie in muttland wouldn't make such a difference, honestly.

Nahh bro, stay in your Muslim infested social experiment. We're too busy target practicing to accommodate you.

That means nothing. In theory everybody in America could be Hispanic and I wouldn’t care. What matters is how many white people there are. All Hispanic does is say that you have a grandparent or great grandparent that is Mexican or Spanish. It doesn’t mean you aren’t white. However, it is true that many Hispanics are not white.

>20k hours in MSPaint
Nice """""chart""""" you got there

I don't really want an Europeans here. Your politics seem to be far left or off the chart left compared to ours.

thanks for proving me right, gringos.
enjoy getting replaced.
Beaner out.

Attached: a50.png (372x440, 6K)

>tfw a leaf fucking ruins hans

Attached: 143.png (1600x1597, 858K)

Even if the population of mexicans is getting larger by percentage (its not, its actually shrinking,) I'm already seeing bleached third generation Mexicans flat out denying their heritage. They don't want to be mexican, they want to be american and have mutt anglogerman kids that invade other countries for wealth.

It's like an Indian reservation: if they look white, they get the fuck out asap.

Enjoy getting sent back if you step your illegal ass in here

>Less cucked overall as long as you don't live in a city
>Can own guns
>Less taxes
>Don't let the media fool you, most people are at least somewhat redpilled here

Pennsylvania is the best state btw.

That's fine I'd rather be whiped out than live in Mexico which is what you're turning anything you touch into because your shit 3rd world people and only know how to do shit 3rd world things.

Meh, there are still lots of liberal leaning Hispanic who literally think they are some other race, like Jessica alba. She was completely amazed to discover she was more than 80% european. What a tard.

day of the rake #POSTPONED

fuck you muhamed were full

America is what the future looks like, and that's a good thing, #WeGotThis

Attached: 1520293943660.jpg (225x225, 8K)

The collective mindset of spics is unbelievable
>Mehico es numero uno ese, das why we comeenk by the millions because America es mierda n sheit, fuck America puto bitch!!! We don't need you! Fuck Trump wall! Pls let us in :((((

Attached: 1520088029469.png (485x443, 21K)

It is funny, mexico has stricter laws for immigrants than America does, yet the liberals don't cry over their laws.

Lol good look with your demographic shift Pedro

Attached: Screenshot_20180216-102130.jpg (1430x1848, 942K)

All the BBC your German heart has ever desired. If that's not a reason to move, I don't know what is.