Stormy Daniels: Trump Forced Me To Watch Shark Week

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2018/03/26/he-made-me-sit-and-watch-shark-week-stormy-daniels-and-trump/?utm_term=.1eaeebd733d6

>Stormy Daniels says that when she knocked at Donald Trump’s private bungalow at the Beverly Hills Hotel in July 2007, she found the “Celebrity Apprentice” figure already engaged. Too busy to talk business or jump into what the adult film star would later describe as extramarital sex. Everything had to wait.
>Trump was glued — like millions of others in more than 70 countries — to the television.
>“I remember arriving, and he was watching ‘Shark Week,’ ” Daniels told Anderson Cooper in an interview with “60 Minutes” on Sunday. “He made me sit and watch an entire documentary about shark attacks.”

>“He is obsessed with sharks. Terrified of sharks,” Daniels told In Touch Weekly, again recounting Trump watching “Shark Week.” “He was like, ‘I donate to all these charities, and I would never donate to any charity that helps sharks. I hope all the sharks die.’ He was, like, riveted. He was, like, obsessed.”

That confirms it, Shark Week is the ultimate redpill.
Also, Gorilla Channel confirmed real

Attached: 1518614757194.jpg (750x730, 515K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/352795564930383873?s=19
youtu.be/VUuH4TEmgLo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

XD and the Dosier is true too!

>Trump Forced Me To Watch Shark Week
pffffffffffffffffffffffffhahahahahaahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahhahh
*breathes in*
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>He made me sit and watch an entire documentary about shark attacks.”
>He was like, ‘I donate to all these charities, and I would never donate to any charity that helps sharks. I hope all the sharks die.
is this fucking real lmao

>literally a hooker
>"forced" to do anything
What, is she implying she was treated like the guy in Clockwerk Orange?

>I would never donate to any charity that helps sharks. I hope all the sharks die.

Attached: 1427624280822.png (398x409, 57K)

shark-IDF btfo

This is the real power of the deep state
Shark Week confirmed for alt-right nazi propeganda

The Gorilla channel must have been down

What kind of rape is it when you're hanging out and somebody forces you to watch TV when you don't really give a shit about the show?

sharksplaining

To a whore gaining IQ like learning about sharks is rape.

I'm calling bullshit. Nobody makes you watch Shark week. You watch it because it's Shark week

shark week and gorilla channel only make me love this guy more

it's a shame that hotel didn't have the gorilla channel.

Attached: trump&stormy.gif (288x216, 2.34M)

(((Sharks)))

>Trump loves Shark Week
I take it Sup Forums will be watching Shark Week this year. This is gonna be a fun ride.

>gorilla channel
The fuck.

Deploy the KA-50 Black Sharks! Drumpf will be BTFO

Attached: ka50.jpg (480x360, 23K)

Confirmed again...Absolute madman!

Nearly choked.

This just screams of another Russian dossier. I'm sick of 4d chess memes but I really hope this is just some huge prank this slut is playing on the media.

sharks confirmed for commies

Attached: soon.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

America has the president they deserve. He's honestly just like the average American, just inherited some money from daddy.

Shark week will lose its soy boy fan base

Attached: 1069D8E0-22A7-4A2D-A4DE-6F2948771097.jpg (639x381, 79K)

Wouldn't be surprised still don't care.

>he made me watch shark week

Haha what a guy

Attached: 1462734715495.jpg (980x1040, 138K)

DRUMPF IS AFRAID OF SHARKS????
IMPEACH NOW
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
RACIST AGAINST SHARKS

>"On his first night in the White House, President Trump complained that the TV in his bedroom was broken, because it didn't have 'the gorilla channel,'" the excerpt began. "Trump seemed to be under the impression that a TV channel existed that screened nothing but gorilla-based content, 24 hours a day.

>"To appease Trump, White House staff compiled a number of gorilla documentaries into a makeshift gorilla channel, broadcast into Trump's bedroom from a hastily-constructed transmission tower on the South Lawn. However, Trump was unhappy with the channel they had created, moaning that it was 'boring' because 'the gorillas aren't fighting.'"

>It continued: "Staff edited out all the parts of the documentaries where gorillas weren't hitting each other, and at last the president was satisfied. 'On some days he'll watch the gorilla channel for 17 hours straight,' an insider told me. 'He kneels in front of the TV, with his face about four inches from the screen, and says encouraging things to the gorillas, like 'the way you hit that other gorilla was good.' I think he thinks the gorillas can hear him."

Sounds about as legit as him forcing prostitutes to watch shark week.

you fucking smug shark I hope you dieeee

The future is bright, Lambright 2020.

Attached: lambright2020shark-3.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

>forced
>130,000$

Better than the gorilla channel

>not watching The Gorilla Channel instead

What's going on in this thread?

Attached: 1521492981723.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/352795564930383873?s=19

This ancient trump tweet suddenly makes sense.

>forced her to watch shark week
Oh no drumpf is finished!!

Attached: 1520905641820.jpg (640x460, 196K)

these comments

Attached: trump twitter.png (642x812, 99K)

I miss the days when Trump got into arguments with people on Twitter

Attached: trump twitter bantz so is mine asshole.png (665x319, 52K)

>Then why do you follow me like a little puppy, moron
Shitposting never sleeps

Is this a 4D chess move to get the Democrats to run a selachimorphic marine apex predator in 2020?

Attached: trump twitter bantz the last time you had a date.png (647x386, 60K)

Sharks might hold the key to curing illnesses.
Why would Trump want them kill? We need to learn from them.

>not having the gorilla fighting channel
>of course he was outraged
What kind of poorfag are you?

>he doesn't know about the gorilla channel

What the fuck is going on. Did Trump hire Daniels to troll media?

>i was angry and sad that instead of immediately giving me a deep Trump dicking we watched tv

That’s the Ka-52 Alligator moron

oy vey

Attached: shark.jpg (397x292, 13K)

>shark week
>gorilla fight channel
how can a man be so wonderful?

This is the only allegation I actually believe

Underrated

I just realized, doesn't this account basically clear Trump of all the rape accusations he got coincidentally as soon as he ran for president? All their accounts don't match with Stormy's.

I wish I had a tellie license so I could watch the gorilla fight channel

We need to talk about the SQ(shark question)

Attached: sharks2.jpg (750x637, 54K)

it should

Attached: trump twitter bantz great in bed.png (665x306, 49K)

>he'll watch the gorilla channel for 17 hours straight

that one cracks me up every time

Attached: laughing-dog.jpg (400x310, 28K)

Literally this

She may have watched it, but no one forced her to

Is this real life?

Attached: 1516146412674m.jpg (1024x576, 62K)

I hope this is real, because it is fucking awesome. I fucking hate sharks too.

It's propaganda

Please be real this is too dank

so, they put mtv and the baltimor riots on tv?

>(((Sharks)))
wouldn't worry about em'.

Attached: 1522041299303.jpg (500x375, 135K)

Hilarious if true

Attached: giphy (4).gif (480x270, 966K)

woefully underrated

Been a while since I literally laughed out loud. GOD BLESS THAT MAN!

Shark week will be the next rick and morty

first gorilla channel, and now the shark movies

trump must like the nature a whole lot

>(& picture)

golden

Best part about this is that Kevin went on doing his thing and Dee continued her downwards sprial dragging anyone involved down with her.

>ery week shark week

Attached: shark week.jpg (1920x1080, 209K)

WURL STA

checked

Attached: TheFinalFishingTrip1.png (1288x904, 1.61M)

Didn’t see the first shark for about half an hour – a tiger – thirteen footer. You know how you know that when you’re in the water, Chief? You tell by lookin’ from the dorsal to the tail. What we didn’t know was our bomb mission had been so secret, no distress signal had been sent. They didn’t even list us overdue for a week. Very first light, Chief, sharks come cruisin’. So we formed ourselves into tight groups…the idea was, the shark comes to the nearest man and he starts poundin’ and hollerin’ and screamin’. Sometimes the shark go away. Sometimes he wouldn’t go away. Sometimes that shark, he looks right into ya, right into your eyes. Y’know, the thing about a shark, he’s got lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a doll’s eyes. When he comes after ya, he doesn’t seem to be livin’ until he bites ya, and those black eyes roll over white, and then – aww, then you hear that terrible high-pitch screamin’, the ocean turns red, and in spite of all the poundin’ and the hollerin’, they all come in and rip ya to pieces…in that first dawn, we lost a hundred men. I don’t know how many sharks, maybe a thousand. I don’t know how many men. They averaged six an hour…Noon the fifth day, Mr. Hooper, a Lockheed Ventura saw us. He swung in low and he saw us…and he come in low and three hours later, a big fat PBY [seaplane] comes down and start to pick us up. You know, that was the time I was most frightened – waitin’ for my turn. I’ll never put on a life jacket again. So, eleven hundred men went in the water, three hundred and sixteen men come out, and the sharks took the rest, June the 29th, 1945. Anyway, we delivered the bomb.

youtu.be/VUuH4TEmgLo

Attached: Quint.jpg (275x183, 10K)

#sharkweekisrape

They just went through his twitter and old gems to make some shit up. This and the ones about the daughter are too obvious bullshit stories. It's not even creative at all. Poor form.

lel

Some marketing fag make up posters about hugging sharks or some shit

One of the best scenes in cinematic history.