He's not supposed to have hair. He's not supposed to be young. He's not supposed to be a woman

He's not supposed to have hair. He's not supposed to be young. He's not supposed to be a woman.

Why does anime do shit like this to historical characters that aren't young and/or attractive?

Gee it's almost like you're consuming fiction and not an accurate retelling of history.

t. coronshit

Wait Aleister had breasts?

>why does fiction make unattractive people nice to look at
Gosh it's almost like people don't enjoy looking at balding old fucks
Shocking I know

OP is being a snarky little bitch.

Not everyone wants characters made uninteresting by turning them into androgynous supermodels.

I mean in the character design

Wait why does he have tits

He is not a real wizard in real life, either.
Happy, OP?

DAMN, ALEISTER CLOWLEY LOOKS LIKE *THAT*??

you mean you don't. The rest of us do so you can fuck right off.

The worst offender being Fate/SN

Quick look through google shows me they were there in the anime too. How did nobody notice?

Yeah. So you can jerk off I assume. Fucking degenerates.

Is he even suppossed to be a version of the real one or just share his name? It's like complaining they gender-bender Franz Kafka on Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei

Yes. it is him. His staff is the same as the alleged staff given to him IRL by his mentor.

Nice projection. If you're so tired of androgynous characters name 5 from the last decade that aren't traps.

Timeline shift occurred, we are now in the timeline where anime Aleister had breasts

>Merlin is an androgynous raistlin
>Gilgamesh is a fuccboi
>Enkidu looks exactly like OP pic
>King Arthur is a fucking grill
>King Solomon is like Merlin but darker
>Jack the Ripper is a loli
>*vomits upon remembering astolfo*

I don't keep up with the index LN because the story is so goddamn convoluted but I recall seeing a thread talk about how Aleister became a little girl now

Japan needs to be stopped

No he was always a woman according to dumb japs

>Merlin
Dudes an incubus and you expect something else???
Also King Arthur isn’t real, buddy

Merlin is THE wizard, user. He supposed to be old n' bearded.

>Also King Arthur isn’t real, buddy
He's also not a chick.

Are you forgetting that merlin ages in reverse? Isnt fate set in the future?

His father was an incubus. The Arthurian legend always depicted him as elderly.

He experiences time backwards, but does not physically change.

He "remembers the future"

It's an abstract kind of feel

>breasts

S-Since when? What the fuck? I know he turned into a loli in the last novel but was he a woman all along?

Aleister always looked feminine.

He became a loli at a later point.

He did have hair at one point. And he "died" an old man just like in real life, but Heaven Canceller brought him back.

I'm from the Berenstein Bears timeline

No, he made adjustments to himself because he couldn't allow himself to become a Magic God, thus he created as many possibilities as he could of himself. A man, woman, adult, child, saint, and sinner. 1 billion of them.

I don't think he was a magician either

I still can't believe Index III is fucking real.

Any illustrations?

He's a 2hu now. There are a lot of versions running around as of the last volume like explains but we've only seen the JC version.