Emma Gonzalez

Emma Gonzalez has publically admitted to bullying Nicholas Cruz, the recent accused shooter of the massacre in Florida. Should she be punished for tormenting a student to the point of severe mental issues, and even possibly causing the death of her classmates? Does she feel the need to lead this “revolution” because she feels guilty for bullying Cruz?

youtu.be/arILTu8VuYU

Attached: E08DF8C9-457D-4D36-8058-71AB4F95962B.jpg (990x556, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hDEc4ImIVHk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Yqn-ZQSRMus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You didn't know this kid, he had mental health issues. So we ostrasized and tormented him even more. We tortured him daily for years and pushed him over the edge to the point where he snapped. But don't blame us. Blame the NRA!

LMAO

Fuck this retarded little spic

Fuck off

Cruz was already an antisocial that would point his gun to other kids from his school and take his knife to the school and threaten kids. maybe it was the bullying that led to that

I'm pretty sure she barely talked to him even if he was right next to him.

Fuck off. It's clear that Emma is complicit in his radicalization.

reminder

Attached: 1521920555979.png (2108x1244, 1.99M)

>being bullied justifies shooting people

Attached: 14853393031.jpg (258x360, 55K)

Op here

Are you retarded? No one has mentioned anything regarding the shooting was justified. This is a thread of possibly accusing Emma and others who bullied Cruz to an extent of manslaigter

>we bullied him but you don't understand, he was mentally ill and troubled! we shouldn't be criticized!!

>bully kid into committing serial homicide
>use tragedy get on the news, generate mad clout, and make lots of money attacking gun rights

alpha as fuck

stop trying to justify mass murder you sperg. no one cares how much youre bullied.
>and even possibly causing the death of her classmates?
the aspie with the gun killed her class mates

Didn't someone leak her nudes?

>Not killing your bullies so you can't be bullied anymore
>pepe image
>sweden

Yep checks out.

Attached: 1515618511144.jpg (510x495, 49K)

>This is a thread of possibly accusing Emma and others who bullied Cruz to an extent of manslaughter!

She's admitted it in the video, 'we ostracised him', bullying 101! They'd never convict her or her classmates, but mud sticks!!!
Have a Bump

Attached: 1521771824882.png (500x689, 164K)

Bump

Attached: 1518473058588.jpg (480x360, 24K)

>her fathers name was chadwick

Sweden ... figures!

>Mentally torture a kid that was also abused at home
>Cause him to snap and kill people
>"I din do nuffin, you din no dis kid"

Attached: 1518907346522.jpg (640x640, 13K)

Wait, the aspie with the gun killer her classmates? Are you admitting that the issue is crazy people and not guns then?

Excellent counter-argument, chap

Attached: 1519899575567.png (500x457, 258K)

the only reason she and the other bullies harassed Nik Cruz since an early age was for his own good to see if he would snap. Cruz snapped. That's the purpose of the genital mutilation of newborn boys and harassing them most of their young lives.

Nik Cruz = Lost
Bullies = Won

Not trying to justify murder. Never was. I’m saying bullying is evident in causing the incident. Should bullies be punished as it could be seen as their actions leading to the incident.

that's the reason why columbine happened.

You can't even entertain the irony of it can you? Fucking hell. Ignorance at any fucking costs.

So this is the power of the 56%

she deserve to be killed

If you do a little research, you'll see that these school shooters are mostly Jewish, which means they've had to live with having their genitals mutilated at birth, knowing that their penis was in a mans mouth since day 1.
>Genital Mutilation of girls is called Islam and "Barbaric"
If God wanted boys to have foreskins, he wouldn't have invented cawk sucking Rabbi's

>>being bullied justifies shooting people

CAUSED != JUSTIFIED

understanding the REASON SHIT HAPPENS is fundamentally important to preventing it from happening again, dipshit.

trying to find the reason this kid broke is not an attempt to justify it, but to understand it.

most school shooters always seem to be loners who get bullied AND/OR bully others, with resentment from social ostracization being fostered by 'identity politics' a new common motive.

the institutionalized marxist discrimination of young white men is a HUGE part of the increase in school shootings.

She should be punished just like that recent girl who was punished for telling her bf to kys.

It works have to be pretty tortuous bullying for him to shoot up his former school. Normal kids who get bullied don't do that

No

Attached: DEXATI20180326113800.png (1439x1922, 889K)

Isn't that why you fags claim it's okay to let Mohammad fuck your daughters? Because the west was mean to their shithole countries?

Attached: monsters2.jpg (1920x1440, 567K)

wow, they really were bullies....they don't even see it

Lol ok retard

thank you for the censorship, I really appreciate it

>the virgin school shooter
>the chadwick bully

Yes. That being said...
I hate this person, her "movement", her tactics, her followers, and you op for posting her again. Sage

Not worth laying your eyes upon it José

I wasn't being sarcastic

Although he held the gun,
>SHE WAS THE ONE WHO SHOT

He held the gun

He held the gun

He held the gun

Don't be a hero
>LIKE THE FREAKS IN THE EMO GAZEBO

People that close their eyes that hard do it to drop visible tears, not because they actually feel sad or hurt. It's such a hollywoodesque act.

We have to keep pushing this since MSM wont show anything that shows these kids aint the angels they claim to be

Attached: rU79dWL.jpg (500x547, 51K)

N-not all mutts consider la goblina a QT
>is there some hope left in the us

Attached: Screenshot_20170811-001350.jpg (691x621, 158K)

Is there hope left for the French?

Attached: Paris 2018.jpg (1024x682, 147K)

this would've been good if you made the letters more visable

Dude, that thing looks related to golem on lord of the rings

nope, it's a Muslim country now

If only she did this instead.

Attached: aXxxbA2_700b.jpg (700x632, 57K)

Thats an Alonzo Concert
Marseilles has fallen
Paris is probably next
Macron has begun mass deportation and closing borders
Anti migrant hate crimes are sky rocketing and deemed normal
But our language is becoming monkey talk
>We're waking up 1/3 hold islamaphobic or racist views

Attached: 1520912600477s.jpg (113x125, 3K)

You're all wrong. We need to be pointing our fingers at the Teachers Unions, and administrators, and teachers. THEN the kids. But the fucking corrupt retards running our public schools need to be lynched.

They failed to intervene and help.

Attached: 1521487254968.jpg (800x663, 348K)

Attached: Chad.jpg (768x1024, 90K)

IDK, Cruz's ex g/f was pretty good looking ...well for him

there's no way that's real

Lol a thread last night confirmed it

Look, I get it.
>Trump is a bully and therefore needs to be impeached *autistic screeching*
OK. So no Russia then, Right

archive?

How did they confirm?

I want to see the video of the girl they are mocking i always find the mocked girls dorkadroable and nerdalichious

Are her parents illegals?
It would be fun to start a white house petition to get them deported.
The retards on reddit would probably join in.

Attached: 1521998397835.jpg (662x625, 83K)

Sounds like they caused it by bullying him

>implying ostracising someone is bullying

It is literally the absence of interacting with someone which you have to do to bully them. No one is obligated to be your friend. Freedom of association faggot.

Meanwhile in reality Cruz was going about threatening to kill people, e.g. bullying them.

Obviously wants the part of Vazquez in the school production of Aliens

Spread that shit

youtu.be/hDEc4ImIVHk

Downvote this video comment war now!

I wish I lived near niggers. I'd pay one to rape her to death.

Yes it does, don't take shit from nobody

HOW OLD IS THIS BITCH?
I ACCIDENTALLY SAVED HER NUDE.

Attached: bubbles.jpg (570x379, 32K)

she's 19-20 years old now

whew

The only reason shitskins slaughter your magazine editors and concertgoers is because of French racism. It's all your fault

oh fuk wiki changed its age

Uncensored are nah
I'm asking for reasons

has it been verified that Hogg or El Goblina even knew any of the people killed? Also weren't they no where near the shooter? Can anyone confirm this

Attached: 1521588603413.jpg (486x653, 45K)

Wow that is a lot of reported red flags! It’s almost like the PD should of done something about it to stop him from getting guns earlier. But don’t worry goy, mr. Israel says that it’s the guns.

What if she was under age when it was taken user :^)

Fuck that cunt.
Also, bump

then i'm going straight to hail and jell

Attached: 1449584586847.jpg (350x319, 16K)

MODS

>Sweden
>thinks that bullying does not make an individual go crazy and potentially Columbining his own school
So now the left thinks bullying is okay?

that's not her

this

"He wouldn't have killed that many with a knife!"

Attached: IMG_5895.jpg (640x418, 66K)

it's not even her muhammad

relax she's over 18 in that picture.

"He wouldn't have killed that many with a truck!"

Attached: IMG_5896.jpg (640x372, 62K)

Attached: No.png (995x566, 314K)

Who is it then? asking for a friend

Teachers' unions have little to do with this. They just negotiate salary and benefits packages for employees.

Sorry, Sir Emma, I will just crawl into a ball & walk to work with no clothes on.

Attached: IMG_5897.jpg (407x420, 40K)

they're actual sociopathic shits and it's unfortunate he didnt have the emotional control to only whack the instigators. They're the kind of psychopathis shits who exploit and manipulate and who worm their evil little personalities into positions of power. He would have always been a medded up loner - but at least he could have iced some of the filth that make up meddling roles in our society.

that's fucking disgusting
and I frequent rekt threads

>Emma Gonzalez
honestly, she's 17
IDK if that's really her though

lol so this whole fiasco and sudden push to ban guns is all because a bunch of school bullies are fed up of having to live in fear of being shot at as a result of their actions.

Oh boy, what a world we live in!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Yqn-ZQSRMus

Attached: E8BD68DE-85E7-4191-B329-75A18FF0DCF6.gif (480x360, 3M)

Attached: 1521607830869.webm (188x360, 571K)

>Nice attack!

Attached: 14879358788500.jpg (215x215, 14K)

> wtf I hate bullying now