Who wins?

Who wins?

Gil already owns everything.

You do realize Gil can nuke universes, right?

Gil easily loses

Sha Nagba Imuru, gg

Gil wins, probably without even drawing out Ea

Gil's favorite sword can easily turn Ichigo into ichigo icecream.

No contest.

FUCKING SECONDARIES IF YOU READ THE VN IT CLEARLY STATES GIL CAN BEAT ICHIGO

Ichigo.

Lancelot.

Gilgameme was overwhelmed by a human and UBW. Ichigo would speedblitz Gil and there would be nothing he could do about it

Gil is the rules ergo cant be speedblitzed.

Which Gil? Stay Night/Zero Gil loses badly, he doesn't have the power or speed needed to beat Ichigo. CCC Gil destroys Ichigo with his lightspeed shit

pic related

I like Gil more so I choose him in spite of my subpar reference to compare the two characters' strengths.

If you're going to use Ichigo at his peak, AKA end of the manga, then you need to use peak Gilgamesh that's canon.

shiki wins

Gil, how's that even a debate?

Instinctively I was going to say Gilgamesh but then I remembered that he's not even half as bullshit as many Bleach villains were.

I only know he lost to he high school boy.

Ichigo is literally too fast for people in FATE, also his Getsuga Tenshou is more powerful than Excalibur

>This what bleachfags actually believe

I'm a high school boy

It needs to be a philosophical debate instead of a fight. I want to see which one is edgier.

Gil is not THAT edgy tough, I mean in Zero he his pretty okayish, he just fucking around with Kirei for shit and giggles.
In Stay Night he his incredibly pissed/"corrupted" by ten years in the shitty world that is nasuverse/our modern consumerist society.

Nah he's just very practical about raptures and reset buttons and doesn't tryhard. I guess it's cause it's been a very long time since he was in his teens.

In the Fullbring arc a getsuga tensho from his shikai split the clouds in the sky.

Ichigo rapes Gil.

>blandest character in the show
>edgy
You haven't read Bleach, have you?

CCC Gil only exists inside the Mooncell. In a neutral battlefield, the strongest Gil is the standard one being serious and with mana supply

In the Fullbring arc Ichigo destroyed a pocket dimension the size of an entire town by releasing his Bankai.

Only if he has enough time to draw and charge Ea. Ichigo is fast as fuck, and Gil has a history of jobbing.

If lame-ass faggot like Shirou can defeat Gil, I'm sure Ichigo could easily defeat Gil without even breaking a sweat.

Also, THE ALMIGHTY Juha Bach >>>>> Gil.

>It needs to be a philosophical debate instead of a fight. I want to see which one is edgier.
Then obviously you would win.

Pretty sure that was retconned into him genuinely being corrupted by the mud

Him not being affected by all the evils of the world but 10 years in Japan makes him want to genocide nearly all of humanity sounds incredibly silly

Not for at least 15 years, I haven't.

Gil didn't want to kill all of humanity. He wanted to strengthen it by killing off those who he deemed were holding humanity back and making them week. Yes the Grail made him more ruthless, but the main reason he suddenly decided to do that was because after hanging out with Shinji he realized how pathetic humans have become.

Lanza del Relampago had the power of a nuke and Ichigo stopped it with his bare hand completely effortless.

EA is strong, but Gil itself is slow. Remember with a barely mastered Bankai Ichigo slashed all Senbonzakura Kageyoshi petals in a second.
Before Ichigo first unlocked his bankai, I think Gil would win, but after that Ichigo got more and more powerful. By the fullbring arc, even Shikai Ichigo destroys Gil, as easily observed by his feats If we take vs Aizen Ichigo then it's just ridiculous, not even Gil teaming up with all other servants have a chance. Ichigo effortless deflected a blow and erased a mountain, that's Madara level of overpower.

Saying Gil would win is just favoritism. I also like him more as a character, but saying he would win is delusional.

Same conclusion I got from my friends. What a coincidence.

I did read the VN and no it fucking doesn't/

Does Gil have silver Quincy-blood arrows in GoB? I don't think so

stop the delusions, time to wake from your dream mongrel.

Gil sweeps in seconds without taking any damage

>in seconds
Took too long. Already dead, or armless.

the seconds is for the bits of his body to land

Gil has FTL travel, invincible armour and the gates of pulling whatever bs he needs to win.

Having watched both, while very much preferring fate over bleach, because bleach is a piece of garbage that never should have been compared to stuff like Naruto because it's just so fucking trash, Ichigo would win this fight quite easily because power levels are way out of hand in bleach compared to fate.

GilGil

Aizen Kurohitsugi was so strong it warped time and space itself. And ichigo just slapped it broken like it was nothing. He would probably just hold EA's power with his fingers and then shatter it effortless, then proceed to cut Gil's shoulder after a panel focusing on Gil's eye of surprise.

Stop fooling yourself. Even this little fuccboi right here can wreck Gil in no time.

This fuckboy destroyed god in the past by grabbing him with his had

He is cheating

Enuma Elish is the one trump card that Gil has against all of his opponents since it literally has the power to destroy a planet or even the universe if unleashed at full power. The problem is that he has to draw it and take the time to charge it first. Ichigo's speed is Godlike so he can easily close the distance and disarm Gil before he even gets the chance to charge Ea. Gil would have to use Ea from the beginning, but we all know that he's an arrogant prick so he would never do that. Even if Gil spammed Gate of Babylon, Ichigo would just parry all the blades like mentioned.

since this is basically a battle of who has more bullshit then gilgamesh wins this easily.
Gil's power is so bullshit that nasu had to make him extremely arrogant read:retarded so he can lose.
gil will just pullout a proto anti-shinigami/anti-spirit out of his ass to destroy ichigo.
even if he doesn't have it i don't think ichigo has what it takes to defeat gilgamesh.
Gilgamesh might be slower but his arsenal is not. He even has defensive Armament that protects against the Multi-Dimensional Refraction Phenomenon. Defensive equipment for protecting him from being speedblitzed is very plausible.
but yea i think gilgamesh will lose since he's too arrogant to use his arsenal. if he's not that arrogant then there's no chance that characters from bleach universe can even scratch gil's armor.

What can I say, he even probably got reality warping power from his mother.

gils chains hold anything, no way anyone is breaking out of them before he can charge EA (which charges faster when he needs it)

Gil would never take Ichigo that seriously. He 100% one get himself killed even if he had an anti-ichigo gun.

gil would job isn't really an argument for who is stronger

But the chains have to catch Ichigo first. Good luck with that.

There is no such thing as 100% absolute powers in Bleach. If you are strong enough, you can resist something with pure reiatsu, as Aizen resisted Soi Fond 2hit kill.

And he gets even faster after with Sonido

This. It was also shown early on when Ichigo tried to cut Kenpachi in their first battle and couldn't because Kenpachi radiated his reiatsu so high that the blade couldn't even leave a scratch on him.

In Deicide Ichigo's power was so unbelievably high that it couldn't even be sensed or comprehended by anyone.

If you actually took the time to read both series then you would know that it is true that Getsuga Tenshou becomes stronger than Excalibur.

This. Especially since Ichigo is also guilty of jobbing too.

>le ebin after image meme
Fucking Naruto and One piece are faster than bleach and they rarely (if ever) had to use this trope.

Except it's who would win and not who's stronger thread.

>Shinji was so much of a failure of a human being he made the guy who could see the glorious future of humanity want to reset humanity.

I never realized that the main characters of One Piece and Bleach were named One Piece and Bleach.

So you're saying that victory is determined over who jobs first?

Pretty much.
Although with shounen rules Ichigo must first job to Gil so Gil can later job to Ichigo.

gil is so fucking overrated
same as accel or shiki fags

A job within a job? Fucking Jobception?

depends if there are any lamposts around to fall on him

Still a baka who has not looked at Bleach or Fate / SN to know that Gil does not master the art of fencing at all, and even now I think he can not always compete, of least win.And then did you forget who Kurosaki-Ichigo was?

No need for chains, while protecting himsel with his shields formed like a fortress, he will do his shenanigans. Be it something similar like gae bolg, charging EA, freezing the space itself, shooting almost infinite barage of swords while he's drinking his wine inside of his shield fortress, etc you name it. You need someone whose firepower can blow up earth while shooting it from the space to defeat serious gilgamesh, something something similar to goku or kawakami momoyo. Gil's magical items will render ichigo's speed useless. No chance for ichigo at all. If it was a game, no matter how strong and fast the boss is if you use cheat code you will win easily.

I think we can all agree that Aizen would easily defeat Gil, right?

Yeah but that's not a fair fight.

Aizen powers aren't fair.

>gil throws gae bolg at him
wow those afterimages sure were helpful

Depends on who's writing the story

Gil Wins 8 times out of 10
>His Nps move at the same speed or faster than ichigo
>His armor will most probably block his sword(it did block excalibur once so yeah...)
>Ea is instant win if drawn
>GoBs damage is definetly stronger than any defenses Ichigo can put up

However...
>Goldie doesnt have any Zanpakutos, they arent man made weapons
>In human form he probably cant keep up with Ichigos speed and will be shooting blind half the time
>Ichigo could potentially beat Gil in a single move if given a chance and Gil doesnt have any armor or Enkidu ready
>Enkidu wont be as effective as Ichigo probably has a low rank Divinity(he should have some due to being a Shinigami)

>no matter how strong and fast the boss is if you use cheat code you will win easily
This basically describes how Shirou beat Gil.

Gil doesnt know shit about what he has in GoB.
Even if he knew, he hasnt mastered Gae Bolg so he cant throw it at him and make it home.

blasted away instantly for even getting in sight of gil and not bowing

What % of this thread is gil memes

except gil wasn't using his cheat at all while fighting shirou.
heck, he wasn't even wearing his armour. He thought he's able to defeat Soldier boy B (shirou) with his mere square and triangle attacks, but he was wrong.

>meme
Only "he can blow the universe". the others are pretty much true.

And according to you who is the best servant

Lancelot

Not true, he doesn't know the entire treasure he has but he knows most of it. But yeah he couldn't use gae bolg's heart piercing Np since it was lancer's power he acquired from his legend not the power of the gae bolg's itself. But i do think gil has something similar to it.

>Enuma Elish is the one trump card that Gil has against all of his opponents since it literally has the power to destroy a planet or even the universe if unleashed at full power.
wrong, Enuma Elish at maximum output is as strong as Excalibur/stronger than Excalibur. The only reason why it's Anti-World is because of the legend of ripping apart the world. Also, Anti-World and Anti-Planet aren't the same thing, this has been clarified. An Anti-Planet NP may be able to destroy a planet but it cannot destroy Earth because of the counter force. Enuma Elish affects the world, but it cannot destroy a planet.

If they aren't bloodlusted, Gil will do something stupid and get himself killed.

If they are, Gil has no way to defend from Ichigo's speed. Remember that Ichigo speedblitzed the guy who could speedblitz people that speedblitz guys several times faster than sound. Multiple times. With a barely mastered bankai.
Senbonzakura is made of 1,000 blades that move faster than sight. Senbonzakura Kageyoshi is made of a BILLION blades, and they were moving thrice as fast because Byakuya was using his hand. And Ichigo deflected every. single. one. of them. In a fucking second.

I think people are seriously underestimating how retarded the powerlevels are in Bleach.

>FB

EA gg

Im pretty sure by World they mean Reality Marbles

>ea gg
gil > all

>bleachfags are presenting arguments and evidence
>fatemongrels are just spamming memes

You would think the fate fanbase would be the civilized individuals who watch smart anime for smart people and the bleachfags would be complete retards.

>bleachfags are presenting arguments and evidence
>fatemongrels are just spamming memes
THIS
I know Fate is complete joke. But I never expect it's gonna be this stupid.

>fate fanbase
>civilised
>smart
Where have you been?

Nah. It means 世界

its a joke that any of these shitty shounan characters are even compared to gil and will be treated as such