Well Sup Forums?

Well Sup Forums?

Attached: 29595442_10210594624453276_7859099828188790445_n.jpg (500x559, 36K)

Can you believe we get trapped on Earth for a month when we die? Isn't that crazy?

wypipo btfo by sassy poc once again

Lol, doesn't stop non-white men from being obsessed with though does it?

>upper left, half white
>upper right, half white
>latinos, part white from spanish colonization
great examples, user

Not true

My Asian gfs mom is 45 and she looks like she's 60

These brown bitches are really desperate for some white meat eh ? Got to make it racist just to get enough of whiteys attention to get laid. I just don't fuck the wildlife, it ain't gonna work.

nice bait. saged and reported.

Latina one is true but just add 250 pounds

Truth. Evolution at work.

>Nigger women age well
Holy fuck, how such idea can come to mind of anyone, lmao

90% of Laquishas turn into ogre-face fatasses before their 30s

Asian women turn 60 at 40. That's why they're so obsessed with skincare and youth.

MGTOW

i'm wearing make up

Yeah they age like they crossed a red line, so OPs pic is wrong

Its a function of a functional patriarchy. The same patriarchy that builds civilization and civilizes men. Woman become more oriented towards things that make for a successful mate when men are more successful. Like how you can tell alot about a person by who's their friends. Thus, they want to appear young to attract good mates. Nigger men fuck anything they can, and their women play into that by becoming thots, or red-bone or whatever joo-joo phraseology thats just a cover for decay and destruction. Age ain't no thang. I think the Japan one is bunk.

Sexy Italian and Spanish girls are part African. Brazilians are all mixed. West Europe is hideous neanderthals. West Russian and Ukrainians are the only real white people, and they're hot. Once you start mixing, better off going all out.

this is actually a good idea. We should spread it

This post is full of shit
>Jap women
>White women
>Latina women

Notes:
-Asians age well up to a point, and then they quickly turn into ugly wrinkly little bugs
-White women age the most gracefully and in steps, there is no leap like with Asian women.
-Latinas are beautiful, till they are 18. Shortly after then start turning into their mothers, and fast.
-Niggers are not humans, so do not belong on this list.
Pic related, mfw when I saw this thread
Prove me wrong.

Attached: 1505412002163.gif (500x685, 952K)

>i'm 47

Attached: juror22n-1-web.jpg (750x1000, 49K)

Attached: obesity_races.png (960x741, 39K)

>non Hispanic Asian
???? Wtf there are Asian spics now. La creatura is a real meme.

You’re so funny when you’re autism kicks in OP tell another joke

Attached: 44E03B9F-B755-4FD2-8FAE-2900C78C0617.jpg (450x587, 59K)

> I'm 12

Attached: NDOzb4ubnY7uMwmMxZrLG7J1yFP8FRYWfSL9CPuhLNg.jpg (550x366, 71K)

Whites need African testosterone to survive.

no no no no no. you got your facts all wrong.

everyone knows that hispanics are the ones with the horrible genetics. they mature earlier than all the other races.

by age 30, your average hot latina has withered away and become a brown leather potato shaped blob with a hunch back, pushing a shopping cart filled with personal items and not ones from a grocery store.

Latinas literally age worse than any other race.

Attached: 14741253386700.jpg (900x900, 52K)

1) The top left isn't even 40% black. Acxtual Black people are repulsive from day 1
2) Western (which means mainly white) people are ageing like shit because they're domesticated pugs who work in unnatural environments, have skinnyfat bellies, contain GMO, and rely on modern medicine.