Libs Are Ready to Pry It From Your Cold Dead Hands

It looks like the liberals have descended into their natural hateful state and are now openly applauding the killing of anyone who supports the Constitution of the USA.

teaparty.org/begins-democrat-candidate-sheriff-suggests-killing-people-take-guns-297519/

Attached: CharltonHeston.jpg (580x326, 28K)

The Constitution is backwards and archaic. It was written at a time when the only guns were muskets. Update it for the 21st century, or get left in the dust.

Not even close. Would that mean the First does not apply to internet boards like Sup Forums?

Attached: 2a.png (1778x832, 44K)

>The Constitution is backwards and archaic
not like pic which is the pinnacle of human achievement according to commies

Attached: 1504190723082.jpg (1200x1288, 417K)

Attached: freedom_press.jpg (621x1024, 88K)

Is that true for all of our amendments? Should we rewrite the 1st amendment because the founding fathers couldn't predict twitter and Sup Forums?

Also your comment on muskets is very incorrect. The Girandoni air rifle could fire 30 rounds without any loud noise, and held 20 rounds in it's magazine.

But they don't have guns

What is frightening is that psychopath who just threatened to kill Americans is running for Sheriff.

Attached: intended.jpg (451x561, 45K)

okay let's do that
>the 2A was made when guns were muskets
>the 2A was made to let civilians defend themselves from a tyrannical government or foreign invasion
>these forces have tanks, drones, rocket launchers and jets
>can a musket defend against these ?
>of course not... then we should update it the 2A because it is clearly inadequate
>updated 2A now includes SAM, land mines and full auto machine guns
thanks commie (by the way marx would agree with me on this one)

Attached: 1509152523097.jpg (901x883, 109K)

Attached: MUSCAT.jpg (864x720, 580K)

Attached: 1973school.jpg (750x739, 127K)

If you think the obese, Christian, white male, overflowing with multiculturalism, feminism, cowardice, who can't even stand up to his fat wife, is going to actually fight the police to keep their guns, I've a bridge to sell you.

Just like the Aussies, British and Germans, when the police come for the guns--and they will--white cucked men will line up like good little boys and turn them in. Then they'll cry 24/7 on the internet about it for a solid year. Then they'll go buy 3D printers and pretend they are going to covertly manufacture plastic weapons for a race war that will never happen.

You have to remember something Sup Forums: The far right in America has existed since 1865. And in all that time they haven't accomplished a single fucking thing; they haven't even managed to build a single school to educate their kids. It's pathetic and the far right is pathetic.

Attached: 923347d3aaae937013a9c91dd9f4f45e.jpg (600x1059, 74K)

Attached: 1718.jpg (768x613, 58K)

>tea party
Are you retarded?

Your mom is looking a little tired, may want to give her a break from including her with your shitposts.

That's before trumpfags started practicing ISIS tactics

Attached: 1934.jpg (640x500, 49K)

Attached: 1718.-2jpg.jpg (812x596, 46K)

Who does not love a tea party?

Attached: tea.png (1344x853, 199K)

Who needs an AR?

Attached: govt_v_citizen.jpg (1600x1051, 696K)

Prefer to have a 2A or no 2A?

Attached: vietnam.jpg (1100x619, 312K)

so we can treat blacks, i mean niggers like they did in 1870 when the 15th was amended... cool with me!!!

Let's meme him to death then

literally nothing to do with what i said but ok

Attached: file.png (882x581, 423K)

Attached: serbia.jpg (564x423, 84K)

This guy was told to trust the government...

Attached: Black_Coyote.jpg (530x768, 105K)

the fag shills just report you to the fbi if you attempt to divine keks will regarding the karmic murder of the faggot four

>Daryl Fisher: Any weapon that is designed for use by the military I think we should ban. You’ve heard people say you have to pry my gun from my cold dead hands. (shrugs) OK.

Attached: doitfaggot.jpg (271x277, 13K)

ah, guess i was responding to the guy in your greentext

Come and take them

There are no military rifles currently available for civilians to buy. So go read up ad learn what the fuck you are talking about. Or ask questions and admit your ignorance. Will give honest answers even though you seem like a d-bag.

I am always amazed at how liberals who say we need to handle gang bangers with delicate gloves and be gentle and kind to them - have no problem saying they want to kill millions of law abiding gun owners.