Can someone explain white genocide?

Why do people unironically believe this?

Whites are one the largest demographics in the world. Lots of smaller demographic groups have survived worse.

Also if whites are choosing to let in migrants and are choosing to have mix race kids how is that genocide. They are choosing it themselves.

>inb4 da joos.

Sure not all white people support immigration, but a good chunk still does support it. If they really disliked it so much they could just vote against it. Also, no one is forcing whites to have mix race kids. No one is forcing them to not have kids.

White genocide seems to boil down to a bunch of autistic neckbeards being upset that other whites are doing things they don't want them to do.

Attached: vnd-white-nationalists-matt-heimbach-bdcast-wmmp4-1467068579.jpg (721x720, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

webm.land/media/YKnT.webm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noel_Ignatiev
youtu.be/nqHOnJbj5oA
youtu.be/ajroHroBy1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=yTSspBgHcG8
youtu.be/1vcgW0-tdWE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint-Laurent_(electoral_district)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do you have a dictionary?

Yes, it says:
"Genocide: Women not having sex with you and people moving to your country"

>satan

I do. All the things white genocide people complain about are done freely by whites. No one is forcing it on them.

It depends on how far you are willing to stretch the term. You conveniently left a lot out of your synopsis.
Are whites being rounded up and sent to the gas chambers? No. At least not yet.
Is there a distinct and clearly present anti-white agenda in influential sectors of western society? Yes.

I do agree there is anti-white rhetoric. But that alone doesn't constitute genocide

the majority votes against immigration but immigration still happens

there is also a targeted killing by the government in SA
webm.land/media/YKnT.webm

Attached: Genocide.jpg (1024x768, 124K)

>Is there a distinct and clearly present anti-white agenda in influential sectors of western society? Yes.

And whites are allowing that to occur by consuming the hostile media or patronizing the multinational corporations products/business. They could just as easily rebel and boycott all that shit by simply refusing to consume it, and that right there would neuter the Jew's power, for without capital and consumers, he is nothing, but nope.

KEK BOX
U
C
K

B
O
X

White families, people who get married and have jobs, are having fewer kids, because they can't afford to raise them. They're being taxed to death to pay for Shaniqua and Wetback Rosita to shit out a baby every year.

Rhetoric is a precursor to political action.
Some of us don't need to wait around and see actual slaughter before we understand the writing on the wall. We'd like to do something about it before it gets to that point.

I wouldn't say mass immigration is necessarily imposing measures to prevent births within your group, because that doesn't mean that there won't be white women unavailable, unless you are worried they'll all date immigrants and that's just your insecurities.

The last one seems a bit of a stretch too but the wording is vague on that one.

B and C you have more of a case.

We could fix this by raising wages, reducing immigration (which we can agree on), and managing costs for things like housing, education, and healthcare.

Slude thread begone

>Whites make up the largest demographic in the world
Good job pulling lies out of your asshole.

White people are only 11.5% of the world.

The largest demographic is Asian. Over 4.6 billion Asians exist on planet earth making 60% of the total world population.

It's like this. And getting worse.

Attached: k5rmrqwyv4k01.png (1080x950, 824K)

He did say "one of", although yeah whites are definitely behind Asians and blacks

Yes, I believe your people call it a shoah

Attached: Shlomo7.jpg (587x534, 105K)

It would be a blatant lie if 2 out of 3-4 races were vastly more represented.

It’s even worse when only white countries advocate for mass immigration.

>the majority votes against immigration but immigration still happens

Except they didn't. Otherwise, they wouldn't vote the same people in constantly.

>there is also a targeted killing by the government in SA

I agree, but that's different from saying there's white genocide in europe or america.

how is mass immigration not imposing measures to prevent births within a group?

people in Sweden for example are paying taxes imposed by their government to housed and finance rapefugees to shit out babies every second at the expense of ethnic swedes

Attached: no brain.jpg (951x972, 108K)

>Can someone explain white genocide?
Sure
Pic related is a Communist Professor that teaches at Harvard
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noel_Ignatiev
You have the educators at the most prestigious universities in our country advocating for white genocide

Attached: noelignatiev.jpg (850x400, 45K)

Low birthrates aren't purely economical. Otherwise you have to explain why poor whites have more kids than rich and middle class whites. Low birthrates seems to be a phenomenon of industrialization and liberalization.

Japan and Korea have really low birthrates yet no minorities or immigration.

Aww man this was some good shit
youtu.be/nqHOnJbj5oA

>Otherwise, they wouldn't vote the same people in constantly.

Attached: brainlet2.png (625x773, 111K)

whites are not only a global minority in absolute numbers but are becoming a minority in their own cities

All of those minorities are there own ethnic groups. If you break it up like it actually is, whites are one of the largest demographics in the world apart from sub sahrans.

>inb4 da joos
its jews

wh*Tes are retards who cry online
nigga, if us non-wh*Tes are so bad then take control of your governments

are you that weak that you're slaves to the government? they're only a couple of people

truth is cracKKKers can only cry online, IRL they get BTFO.

Attached: wh-Te dogs scared.jpg (230x400, 21K)

>how is mass immigration not imposing measures to prevent births within a group?

It's not. Sweden would have a low birth rate regardless.

>brit bong not providing an actual argument.

Every ethnic group is technically a global minority.

>whites are not only a global minority in absolute numbers but are becoming a minority in their own cities
If you don't believe in white genocide then you have to explain why this is happening. And you can't just say "well they are choosing to do it" because what free group would willingly choose their own extinction?

Attached: 1450468533577.jpg (1620x2244, 721K)

this

Whites aren't going extinct. There are more whites every year than the year before.

Also, whites are freely choosing to have fewer kids.

Whites are choosing to date and marry non-whites.

>not understanding that laws change over time.

Would you say it's wrong that the US got rid of slavery

right, so the government is ethnically replacing swedes in Sweden by forcibly imposing mass immigration on them with people with how much higher birth rates than them

that is genocide

Attached: wojack brainlet.png (621x702, 56K)

You're oversimplifying the Jewish problem. It's white people's responsibility to not fall for their propaganda (which we're failing miserably at) but it's their fault whites are becoming a minority in white countries. Everything from the media to the education system is controlled mostly by them. Ethno-masochism, race mixing, tolerance of things one shouldn't be tolerant of are rampant because the Jews want to bring about white people's destruction.

But goy, that is a kind of selection. Do you really want all them cucks, retards and mutts in the white gene-pool?

Our birth rates are below replacement level

A government voted in by whom?

Swedes are still the overwhelming majority of sweden. If swedes are against it why aren't they voting differently.

If it's their choice I don't see a problem.

Sure. Maybe for individual white countries. As a whole, though whites are still growing.

SWEDEN YES!
youtu.be/ajroHroBy1Q

did the government advocated for mass immigration when swedes voted? I don't think so

Guess it's ok that I see more shit skins than whites in my country now that I know we actually gain white people every year in sheer numbers.

youtube.com/watch?v=yTSspBgHcG8

Click literally anywhere. Watch the first ten minutes.

Is that enough?

Watch footage of the #marchforourlives protests, then. Look at all the "Kill whitey" signs. Look at ANTIFA distributing anti-white literature. Listen to the white privilege rhetoric.

Hell, look at the situation in South Africa.

The phrase "White genocide" was coined by the people engaging in it. The terms you should be looking into are white disenfranchisement and replacement immigration. Greedy people want unsustainable rates of population growth to justify their poor business practices, so they engage in promoting immigration policies they know will be unpopular with native white populations.

Knowing this, the people engaging in these policies make it popular to disregard white opinions, to teach white people that they are not the future to teach white people that they are evil and deserve to die.

On the off chance you are being genuine, George Soros - in his own words - wants white people to be replaced. He is a billionaire. He directly funded the March for Our Lives march.

Tell me again there is no coordinated movement against white people.

I don't get it. What's the point of this video

Caucasians of European descent are 5% - 8% of the global population genius

Good thing elections happen frequently. Guess that. Why don't seem to be voting most of those people out.

>Whites are one of the largest demographics in the world
Behind Arabs. Who are behind blacks. Who are behind Asians.

Because it was da joos who established freemasonry in Sweden.

It's da joos' fault!

You're treating groups of people like they are autonomous. You can't evaluate a crowd's decisions in the same way you would an individual's decisions. Group dynamics are not the same as a single rational actor. When people behave as a group they lose autonomy and become much easier to control.

If you are saying that Swedes simply want their government to ethnically replace them, and that's what they vote for, then I'd say that you are describing a literal cult. A cult is technically described as an organization that is harmful to its own constituent members. This is not rationally self-interested. There is something clearly wrong with what is happening and brushing it aside as "well they want it" doesn't hold water with me.

think of it like an opportunity. You only want strong whites with plenty of willpower, the IQ to figure this out and genetic in-group preference which can resist propaganda. We are cutting the fat, while the tidal-wave against the kikes keeps growing larger by the month.
youtu.be/1vcgW0-tdWE

>Whites are one the largest demographics in the world

Ummm, no sweetie, we're only 10% of the human population.

Read the UN definitions of genocide. Cultural/demographic replacement counts as genocide.

Also consider the fact that white nations now have a large nonwhite population that votes to let more of their own race in, and votes to disenfranchise whites via "affirmative action" and "hate speech" laws; so it's not technically all whites' doing.

Most other countries don't have the same level of foreigners in their population. For example, Japan is 98% Japanese, and even Japanese "leftist" parties are still ethnocentric and oppose mass immigration.

Attached: Dalai Lama, Chinese genocide of Tibet and white genocide.jpg (1280x720, 131K)

Canada is overwhelmingly white. If you see more non-whites than whites it's either because you live in Vancouver filled with chinks or your a poor loser who lives in the ghetto.

Caucausian is a specific type of european. If you take all the european ethnicities together they're much larger than 5-8%

>why did something happen that people didn't vote for?
>it must be the voters fault and not the government being corrupt or anything

Attached: no brain.jpg (645x773, 141K)

People vote as individuals. Unless it's different in sweden and people go into booths as large crowds.

wtf do you think "White" means, genius?

Except jews are higher iq and more successful. Shouldn't you be advocating whites to marry jews and integrate jews into the white gene pool. Same goes for Asians.

Not everyone who's white is the same ethnicity. White genocide rhetoric has convinced the masses otherwise.

Then who is the real minority ?

You're contradicting yourself. You weren't talking about individuals you were talking about "Swedes, how "Swedes" vote, and what "Swedes" want.
I also see that you completely failed to comment on my second point.

Feminism reduce the fertility of women bellow the remplacement rate and immigrants are here to help us compensate for our ageing population.

A soft genocide is still a genocide. When the chinks sterilize people, this is a genocide. When the Jews annihilate every white country, it is a genocide.

>choosing to let in migrants
We never did, though. It was never put to referendum because they know what the result would be.

>whites are one of the largest demographics in the world
Are you nut? White are like 10% of the world population.

>all these minorities are not actually monolithic blocks, if you break up the classifications then they're smaller
>But for some reason this doesn't apply to whites (Brits, Germans, Frenchman etc etc)

Faggot.

You have literally no answer.

Do you know how Israel stomps Gaza into dust every couple of years and all those inbred zealots can do in retaliation is fire bottle rockets at them?

They want that for the whole world.

Why do they make all the non whites black? This just seems childish in my opinion

It's genocide because these bitches won't fuck me

He just pointed his finger at people who rage against whites for their skin colors and who say, themselves, without being forced that they want to break whites as a majority.

What else do you want?

Every ethnic group is technically a minority since none of them are over 50%. The largest in the world is Hun chinese at about almost 1 billion.

>Would you say it's wrong that the US got rid of slavery

Yes.

>laws change over time

Laws passed by Jews being changed to undermine the white demographics isn't just shit changing randomly, it's an intentional racial attack.

So why are individual swedes still voting in the same governments.

If they can have a wall and kick mudskins out, then why can't we?

Good thing you can vote people out who allow immigrants in. Oh wait. You guys didn't.

A sign that said "it's okay to be white" had the whole world pissing their pants , yet a group called black lives matter is allowed and celebrated . Wikipedia the words Asian pride , black pride , and gay pride , then Wikipedia white pride . How do you explain that ?

Ironically, that is accurate. If you encourage women to not breed, and if you import foreigners to replace the natives, you are, in fact, committing a genocide. According the UN definition of genocide, that is. Women not breeding would not be nearly as big of an issue, if you didn't try replace the population with immigration. The population replacement is what makes it a genocide.

>only white countries advocate for mass immigration.
lol
African countries have immigration too. So do many countries in Asia and Latin America.

>hurrr one person elects a government
>inb4 but lots of them do
Exactly. You are not talking about individuals at that point.

Point to one candidate who said they would stop Mass migration that was actually going to do it.

Slavery was, is and will ever be illegal and immoral by white standards.

We are not the ones who captures slaves. We are not the ones who bought slaves. We are not the ones who exploited slaves. We were against it the whole time.

So are you saying England should go back to a feudal system with an absolute monarch before the the lords forced king john to sign the magna carta

What matters is what percentage of those groups comprise a nation-state's government, dumbass.

>Canada is overwhelmingly white

Canada's was 73% white in 2016. It was 88% white in 1996. (white genocide)

I live here

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint-Laurent_(electoral_district)

>Ethnic groups: 49.5% White, 15.0% Arab, 8.3% Chinese, 8.1% Black, 6.1% South Asian, 4.8% Southeast Asian, 3.4% Latin American, 1.6% West Asian, 1.5% Filipino

Attached: defend-our-diversity-white-women-only-4-of-world-population-26421022.png (500x902, 246K)

Attached: download.png (1068x571, 84K)

I didn't see the referendum or the part about mass immigration being opposed on me when I voted

are you retarded?

Attached: brainlet.png (645x729, 59K)

Enough individuals are voting to keep the same government in. So the majority of whites in sweden are voting for immigration.

I-I was pointing out how OP had no answers in response to me, not berating my own post.

The situation in Tibet is much, much worse.

There are tons. People just don't vote for them

86%*

>population never ever asked about whether they are up for mass immigrations
>imposed on them anyway
>challenging the decision is highly likely to result in you losing your job, friends and even ending you in jail.

Absolute faggot.

I've always been in favor of a constitutional monarchy.

>Slavery was, is and will ever be illegal and immoral by white standards.

lol.

Low birthrates are almost solely due to women being in the workplace. Educating and employing women makes their expectations of a man unrealistic, and old women are not attractive to any man. A young woman won't be breeding, because she has to study and work, and an older one won't, because she can't find a "good man", and the good men would prefer a younger woman.