Be Greek

>be Greek
>be pasty ghost white
>have greenish/blueish eyes
>entire family is the same

Why don't I, or anyone from my family, look like a Mexican/Arab like so many other Greeks here do? I wonder what one of those ancestry DNA tests would show.

Attached: Photo on 27-03-2018 2.32am.png (418x124, 93K)

There are spics with green eyes and white skin.

You look like a girl

post feet bb

you arent Greek if you havent tan from the sun

>HAHAHA I HAVE LIGHT EYES,HAIR AND SKIN THERE'S NO CHANCE THAT I'M EITHER A SLAVIC RAPE BABY OR A NORDIC ONE,TOTALLY GREEK
My god.
I'm Romanian and I have hazel eyes,so what?

Attached: _20180326_011344.jpg (1269x1007, 232K)

My parents are from Kastoria.

post your arm

Whats Sup Forumss obsession with referring to Greeks as rape babies?

Don't think I've ever heard the term used for any other ethnicity.

they are jealous

Ottomans

Also they do for Spaniards and Poortuguese who got raped by Moors

Attached: 618716C2-7E66-4A8C-BED8-B9E1025D24B8.jpg (3264x2448, 1.05M)

are you a girl or what

You're an actual greek, other "greeks" are moorish rapespawn

Its the end of summer and your arms are that pale?
Get out of the fucking house, you look sickly.

do you have a sister?
i want a greek gf because my mate has one and she's nice.

I know many Greeks and they are all white except for 2 who look like dark spics and they are from Sparta.

>What's Northern Hemisphere?

Attached: 1521992313543m.jpg (678x1024, 106K)

Nope.

Quads of truth?

I hate the Australian sun, IDC what it is, but the sun here seems to be extremely hot, even on a cool day. The sun in Greece is warm feeling, not harsh burning feeling.

Yeah, shes married though sorry.

Attached: goblina.jpg (266x400, 25K)

That's because Greeks were browned by Ottomans for ages lol.

this

do you even leave you house?

this

a fucking swedish talk about rape

You're a n*rdic rape baby

I've noticed that in europe too desu, sun bites a lot harder down here, but still i'm a shut in myself and white as driven snow but even my arms tan up a fair bit in summer, i wasnt joking about looking sickly.

I got taught in highschool the greeks were all blode haired and blue eyed whiteys until the sand niggers showed up, im guessing your ancestors dodged the bullet. My ex was half greek/maltese but pretty dark so i'd laugh at her when she'd get all "patriotic" about Greece, she didnt like it.. i wonder why I'm single.

Ancient Greeks were actually swarthier than modern Greeks, because we've been Whited by Slavs for centuries. The Turks left absolutely no genetic impact in Greece and minimal genetic impact in their Anatolian heartland.

Your great-grandma should have gangbanged those horny Arabs. KYS

digits of truth

>shes married though sorry.

an affair will do

ayyy lmao

There are white Mexicans, mexicans are mostly mestizos which which are mutts of Native Americans and whites.

come visit a balk/pol/ thread one time, my friend

Jesus dude. Light phenotypes are native to Greek genotypes, they are just not common. It's probably gonna show you are majority Greek, like most of the people living here.

Schnozz detected. Oy vey.

Kastoria is located in western part of ancient Macedonia. (The real one, not the meme one)