Dropped

Dropped.

It's over? To be fair, his wife was kinda a cunt.

That's no excuse for letting a trap fuck you in the ass, unless you're already gay and looking for a way to get out of your marriage.

The original Genshiken is forever tainted after all the bullshit with Nidaime and now this.

Fuck Kio. Genshiken was one of my favorites but I just can't look at it the same way ever again.

How she was a cunt?
If any, he should be one thankful that his wife didnt leave him seeing him fap to traps

>refuse to swallow your husbands cum after doing it for some other man
She is the sort of whore who got tired of the cock carousel and looked for a beta provider.

Is this worth picking up?

It's pretty short, you can finish it in an hour or two.

>Whore
Who is the cheater again?
She desperately tried to have sex with him, doing things she hate instead of chosing the easy solution and having an affair despite being horny as fuck.
Meanwhile the faggot got willingly assfucked by a trap.

Yeah, the author went out of his way to write him to be a piece of shit after already making her a whore.

>solution
>affair

These things are literally the opposite.
Kill yourself.

An affair is a pretty good solution if your problem is sex-starvation.

Sauce

Spotted Flower

Similarly how a 12 gauge to the head is good at treating a cold.

Are you unable to think of consequences, are you so un-evolved that you think going "muh dick nigguh" is more important than your marriage?

is this an edit or is this real? don't fucking bullshit me, i love genshiken

Madarame certainly didn't think about it, that's for sure.

Come on guys what are you talking about this isnt Genshiken its Spotted Flower!

>Fin
>Dropped
Way too late OP.

And they said traps weren't gay.

Why did the wife think it was a good idea having her ex around them again?

"Fin" is written at the end of every Spotted Flower chapter.

cause she loves emotionally cucking her husband by reminding him, he was her backup, and that she did more things with her ex than she will ever do with him.

You do realize that he was the reason he wasn't having sex right? The entire first part of the series is literally his wife trying to get him to take her while she's pregnant and him being utterly turned off by the idea. She even compromises and offers to blow him ( keep in mind she does not enjoy giving blowjobs) for 3 minutes and strongly states that she'll go even longer than that when she gets warmed up ( because she still loves her husband and wants to be sexy for him) but this guy is such a raging autist that when confronted with another more successful man he runs off and gets himself fucked up the ass.

He has literally no justification for these actions because he is the root of all of his problems. I remember the first thread when we talked about this and the number of people that were sitting on the wife and I'm utterly confused even to this day. This goes beyond any meme about used Goods. It's like people are incapable of understanding an adult relationship.

Fucking slut

She literally spend several chapters trying to cheer the Husband's insecure ass that he is the man she choose, and she skip on a group meeting before because she specifically said she didn't want to see her ex again, there's no defense to this faggotry the Husband pulled, but it all comes down to Shimoko's shitty decisions, he ruined Nidaime and couldn't leave Spotted Flower as it was either he had to fuck it up.

Holy shit. The first time he cheated was bad enough, but now he's going to do it again? Who the fuck asked for this?

>To be fair, his wife was kinda a cunt
How so? All people bring up is the fact she isn't swallowing his cum, meanwhile literally half of the series is about the Wife putting up with the Husband's hobbies, trying to take him to bed and trying to cheer him up reminding him again and again that she choose to be with him so it's time to stop so damn insecure.

>Who the fuck asked for this?
Shimoko's innermost desire to fuck things up.

It's more of the people that SI into Madarame that's shitting on her. They want her to be horrible so they/he can justify cheating on her and let it be some sort of getting back at her revenge sex instead of him being an irredeemable asshole.

That's the original cheating event, not a new one. It's just that it recently got translated into english, the shitstorm happened months ago when the RAWs and then the italian scans became available.

How long until people realize Kio can't write and that the first part of Genshiken was a happy accident?
If you're still reading his stuff, it's masochism at this point.

The faggot still hadsthe trap who have a crush on him as a friend, he got not right get insecure at the ex,

A fucking trap ruined two series, what the fuck is up with Shimoko and Hato, is her/him his ideal fantasy or something?

>make manga about adorable awkward marriage shenanigans between pregnant wife and otaku husband
>literally 5 minutes after the baby is born make the husband invite a trap over to fuck him right next to the baby's crib while the wife is still in the hospital

What the fuck is wrong with this author?

really?
picked up

She didnt win the MCBowl in the original series, so she settled, and he knows this cause she reminds him.
She puts up with him cause she will not land anything better, shes used goods.

I remember reading the first chapter when it came out.
Oh hell no, staying away from this. Such a shame.

Lot's of projection going on there. Virgin detected

Ok I'm confused.

People here are saying that the wife cheated. So I read it from chapter 1 and there has been no indication at all, not even a smidge that it happened. In fact, what I saw was a woman actually willing to do things for her husband because she wants to have sex with him. Also, there has been even no indication that she is still in love with her ex or anything. From what I saw she is fully devoted to her husband.

So why are people saying that she deserves this?

>Virgin
>used as an insult
>on Sup Forums
did you come here from reddit or from tumblr?

>believing retards
user

This story is a spiritual succesor to Genshinken, the wife character and the husband character were supporting cast of that series.
The wife character and the MC of the last series used to be an item, she ended up with her husband now, not her first choice.

>Everyone on Sup Forums is a virgin loser like me.
We aren't on /r9k/ here, loser.

>So why are people saying that she deserves this?
Because people took the used goods meme too seriously and now they can't not call any woman who has had a previous partner a whore even when the whole point of their character is to be a devoted wife.

Just ignore it, people are either trolling or venting their real life beliefs. Either way this manga was a shitshow at this point.

Of course beta orbitters become scumbags once they get the chance. Lol. Fucking otaku piece of shits

But it isn't the same universe right? Just re-used character designs?
In that case the second half of your post doesn't stand up

Yeah not in the same universe. Just reused the designs and then made them adults.

So for those who don't know he does cheat but he can't get it up during so he ends up being the one fucked

I'm betting people were liking it more than Genshiken SHITdame and the author sabotaged it on purpose.

Didn't it turn out to be a dream or some shit like that, when the author backpedaled out of it, with him waking up?

It still doesn't excuse it really. Most retarded use of bait and switch. It's even more infuriating when the husband was the one who didn't want to fuck the wife, even though it was perfectly fine to do so and wouldn't harm the baby.

>Husband is a freaking faggot who won't touch you when you're pregnant, but still wants a blowjob
>Son is born, gotta pretend that the ex coming to visit somehow makes me incredibly insecure
>Now invite trap friend over to fuck him just because

This

Nope.
He even complains that his butt hurts to her wife when they return from the hospital.

He doesn't fuck the trap. The trap fucks him.

>He even complains that his butt hurts to her wife when they return from the hospital.

>Didn't it turn out to be a dream or some shit like that, when the author backpedaled out of it, with him waking up?
Sauce?

I remember that when the chapter was dumped, after the fucking it switched to the trap's POV where she went home to brag to her girlfriend that she banged a married man+new father. It seems odd that the otaku husband would dream up that scene.

Link
I cant find chapter past 21

I actually have no idea myself, which is why i was asking. I remember seeing some pages from future chapters or something with him waking up as if he just had a surprise dream.

The translated chapters stop after the invitation. Or at least the ones i could find.

It's the wife who says that.

>after the fucking it switched to the trap's POV where she went home to brag to her girlfriend that she banged a married man+new father

Is that something you'd fucking tell your girlfriend about? I remember the chapters featuring them, but it always felt like tryhard nonsense, about their otaku life styles, and it was rather annoying to pinpoint their relationship.

Or maybe they're both just degenerates.

>happy accident
I really hate that because Genshiken was genuinely great for the first six volumes.

She's not a whore though. She had a prior relationship. Nothing wrong with that.

>used goods
Good on mc for cheating