Since When Has This Become Cool??

As I get deeper into my 20's, I'm learning to my surprise that many people my age use coke... Um, has it always been this way or what? I thought for sure my generation was past this degeneracy. Wtf happened?

Attached: IMG_5893.jpg (1536x1024, 395K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ExL6GxFWpiE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Coke is rich kid shit, very upper crust club drug. It's not a regular thing but I knew a few posh kids who did lines at parties occasionally.

uhhhhh

I wasn't aware coke had ever fallen out of favor, even if maybe it's not as big as it was in the 80s.

people do bumps of coke as if they were having a cigarette at this point. never liked that drug

I hear coke came back. Together with a bunch of other drugs that can make you work harder and longer in today's pressured society. Like meth, or adderall, amphetamines in general.

Not even rich kids though, but middle class college students

uwot your neighborhood crack nigger dealer also sells coke. It's just expensive compared to knowing a kid who has an addy scrip or whatever and snorting that instead

yes it has always been this way. You just haven't been paying attention to what's going on around you in the bathrooms.

Yep, I graduated HS in 16 and haven’t really talked to most of my buddies.
Turns out they are all coke heads in uni.

Coke is the drug of the white race. It should be legalized and taxed for revenue. That money could be used deport the niggers

Tbf, it's not even worth it.
I've done it about 8 times, and the latter of the 7 were simply due to a "Ech fuck it. why not" mentality.
But you do start to realise afterwards, that the high you get, is simply fucking useless in the grand scheme of things. it's the most useless fucking recreational narcotic on the planet.

Depends who you hang around with really. I used to frequent a bar in my area known for being a coke bar. It seemed like everyone was doing it. Stupid drug though. I never experienced anything like coke. You just constantly want more and more. Every 15 minutes do another bump. All of the sudden you’re out $100.

Clearly you have not smoked crack before. It's instructive in terms of coming to terms with just what goes on in the mind of a nigger.

You must not be very deep into your 20's if you're figuring this out now.

Attached: Cocaine_for_kids.gif (792x486, 376K)

>tfw wish I could be 23 again
Pretty ideal age.

What the fuck are the prices of Coke in your residence? It's about £100 max - £80 min for prop over here... a patsy will do you roughly an hour, but a full line, you're looking at a half-gram in 2 seconds with about 2 hours of absolute horseshit flung in the mix...

Maybe youre just poor? Cocaine always been here, its the best stimulant/euphoric on a market

youtube.com/watch?v=ExL6GxFWpiE

Attached: trump-divine.jpg (1052x706, 55K)

Yes, a lot of people do it, but you shouldn't. Movies and music talk about the high, but not the come down. After you do your last line of the night you've got thirty to forty five minutes of awesome to look forward to, then about three hours of the worst fucking feeling you've ever had in your life, which can only be eased by snorting more coke and starting all over.

It's also quite expensive and you will probably end up buying from niggers. I'd find something else to do.

No i haven't done crack, because i'm not a fucking nigger... Done Coke plenty of times though. It's ok if you've not got the next 2 days planned for anything

it made a resurgence around 2012 from my experience

Nearly two-thirds of cocaine is cut with a substance that can rot human flesh and 80 per cent contains a chemical linked to bladder cancer, a new study has found.

Levamisole is supposed to be used by farmers to purge their livestock of parasitic worms. But a study by the addiction treatment website DrugAbuse.com found that it was present in 65 per cent of street cocaine.

This is why I only ever take organically grown cannabis. dealers cut all sorts of crap into drugs for max profit.

That's very accurate. I tried it once and the next day I felt like total shit.

It’s never been cool to snort coke. True, a lot of party kids do it, but it’s still never been cool.
>Being a Colombian king pin though, that was kinda cool.
But Mexican face rippers have kinda took the glamor out of that one too.

Crack is amazing. $20 for 3 minutes of
>hehehe weeeee!
and then you can made a decision about whether you want to throw away another $20. By the 3rd time, you've pretty much committed to feeling like total ass for the rest of the day, especially if you think going for round 4 is going to be any good instead of making you feel worse.

It's ming boggling.

To be fair mate, i was about 18-19 when i figured that all out. But i'm a sucker for a free high so i end up doing drugs that i'd never pay for.

This, and retardedly expensive.

You're not? How else do you pick up hot girls then?

the best part about coke is all the adderall soyboys dont think it is strong enough.

MDMA is still the best drug of the last few generations.

since the 1800s

Hmm... You're making me question my views on drugs in general... and this is unusual. Normally i'd say "oh, but weed doesn't do that", but i'd be wrong because it does do that to some degree.

most everything is cyclical my dude, what was cool is now lame what is lame is now cool, welcome back to the 80's.

you don't have to be rich to budget in a couple eight-balls a week
t. former coke fiend

In the 2000’s too.

Pretty moreish. Rip off to get good stuff though.

It's alright

Weed is much more understandable. The thing about crack is just how violently and quickly it empties your pocket and just sucks.

But even weed I'd say if you're not cycling off it for a month every now and again then you're missing out and probably drifting into stoner behavior.

I am almost 25 and holy shit I love coke.
Expensive where I am though, it's 250 for an 8 ball

Pffft... Know the right friends and you can get about 6 grams a week for free. Zero charge. (might have to buy the drinks at the pub tho, but they give you free coke without even causing a fuss... even going to the point where they buy you coke just get them booze)

You must hangout with a bunch of faggots. Almost every cokehead I've known has at least sucked dick one time in their life

Never liked the method.

Coke is the white man's drug.

Just be careful with the local isquemia in the nose.

If you're going to do a drug, do LSD you faggots.

Pressured Society? What are you talking about?

We don‘t have a society which values a high working effort anymore.

Generations don't get over drugs you retard. DId yiu think you'd get over alcohol?

Alcohol makes you brave and loosen up.

Coke boosts your confidence and makes you feel good. (Why would there ever be a demand for improved confidence that actually works?)

Pot changes your perspective, makes you laugh at silly things and lets you see things in a different light, including yourself.

I don't hangout with em anymore

2 years clean and sober addict here. Coke is definitely pretty popular still but it’s quite expensive. Not without reason though. A line of good coke is to best feeling you could imagine. The comedown is hell though

Aye i'd agree with that tbf. I know what crack can deffos do, and i've known people who have went full crack addict, so i stay away from it.
But weed can do the same thing if you're not one for moderation. I've nearly slipped and have slipped into the stoner stage quite a few times, but i've always been able to bring myself out of it. I do agree that the key to it is just not relying on it to function. That's the key problem with drugs

People who wants to be seen as "rich kids" snort more coke than actual rich kids.

I´m oldschooler, and I tell you the truth is that coke was everywhere. Even little kids used it back in the day. I remember coked up whores like aged 11-14 walking up the streets up and down downtown New York just searching for the new blow.

I myself preferred Crack, the rush of it. Us old school crack heads never touched the powder, it was no christmas back in Bronx if you know what I mean, it was for the white upper class. I still miss crack, me and my friends would buy this knackerbread type of substance but instead of smoking it, we stuffed it up our ass. Rectal ingestion of cocaine has no negative overdrive on your body: you simply shit out all the poisons when your close to OD.

I remember sitting in this crack house, year was 1985. Some little nigglets bought me crack, the police could not even catch those dealers because they were so small and they were not part of any particular race even. They had yellow tinge to their skin but they were most obviously just plain old niggers. we referred to them humorously as "The Tong"

The Tong had the crack, but they also had the delivery of it. We would just sit down on any street corner and "Bob" as I used to call him would make this small hizzling sounds down at the Fox Chase section of NY. 20minutes later cops and crack dealers would literally surround us, all of them wanted a little piece of us.

Doesn´t surprise me that cocaine went to shit after the "New Coke" formula was launched by Coca Cola. Coincidence or not, everything was shit after that change.

I am still not angry about those years even though my head is a mush these days and I would still like to thank the great Coca-Cola Co. if anyone is even reading this. The original recipe

I think cocaine represents the pinnacle of hedonism - it cuts out all the middlemen with respect to sources of dopamine release, and serves it on a silver platter.

It's the endgame of the do-what-feels-right zeitgeist.

This is such a cute response, it shows why 23 year olds are just as arrogant and petty as the teens now.

A culture that values performance over everything. My parents used to be able to quit work after 8 hours. I don't get that luxury. I get paid 8 hours a day, but I'm expected to work 9 to 10.

coke never went away. people treated it like beer and potato chips back in the 80s, by the 90s most of that level of consumption went away. it's still a huge thing with rich college aged kids, hipsters, and NYC bankers/lawyers. people who party hard and enjoy acting like cunts.

Attached: baron trump.jpg (742x960, 84K)

Old Pepsi head like myself has no trouble to talk about King Cocaine, I still underline the fact that I am a crack head. I do not care for cocaine, I miss the old school dealing culture.

This happened once in New York: we would get high as fuck with Bob smoking crack and loose all our girders. Back then Bob was sexually frustrated guy in his early 30s.

I witnessed once a scene after our crack sessions in central park where two senior citizens were playing a game of chess during the daylight hours. Bob was hiding behind a tree and masturbating to their game.

Can you imagine? The cocaine can bring the best and worst out of your friends

1 eightball is 544 dollars here in Norway. You have to be higher middle class or above to have a coke habit here.

You from the early 1900's or some shit?

Above mentioned chess episode is just one of many how altered Bob´s sex drive was on Coke.

The Tong proceeded with the dealings in the mid 80s and suddenly we found out that the Crack became yellower day by day and so did our teeth. Understand one thing: I am no Mr Pepsodent myself but Bob was known as the "Mr Jaffa Tooth" for dental hygiene was not of our primary concern.

Imagine two crackheads who also had a sweet tooth for soft drinks: by the end of ´85 none of us had teeth left and we switched back to rectal usage of crack.

Days went buy hanging at the crack houses and Bob still enjoyed the odd game of Chess with the seniors at the park. I myself had paranoia for the dealers kept getting smaller and I was losing my eyesight. I remember being so fucked up that I was following a trail of ants one day and tried to talk with the animal kingdom. I still have more stories of this caliber if someone is interested

Damn coke is hella expensive in other countires.

Here the prices are as follows
medium sized town=
low quality = €40 a gram
ok quality = €50 a gram

big city =
low/medium quality = €50 a gram
good quality = €60 a gram

knowing someone who knows someone who has acces to the real deal
€60-70 for a gram chunk of coke (not powder)

Here it seems like most people who are somewhat successful use coke occasionally, i do know some druggies who are failures but they generally know the dealers on a personal level and thus can afford it more easily due to discounted pricing.

this

>Since When Has This Become Cool??
70s. Really took off in the 80s, though.

>thinking you are still snorting coke
Oh boy. Real coke is so hard to find....

I'm going to assume an 8-ball is a gram. i'f i'm wrong then the drug trade in Glasgow is needing a serious fucking Crusade.
Regardless, if i'm correct, It should only be between £100 - £80 at the most.

Did you ever leave New York?

How do you think drug trade is worth so much money? There are lots of 'professionals' who have a pretty serious $$$ heroin or coke habit. Very common

an 8-ball is 3.5 grams.

WTF? Can i come to the Netherlands?
We get 30-40%pure for £80-£100 per gram..50 for 5 gram if it's "kill yourself" quality"

8ball is 3.5 grams

that's over £350-£450 here... what the fuck...
Unless it's like 90% pure bolivian shit i'd never pay for shit like that here

That's a fucking retarded amount of money here

it's an 8th of an ounce, 3.5g

It's straight from Colombia, at least the stuff I've touched here.

>50 for 5 gram if it's "kill yourself" quality"
Jesus, id just get speed instead then
Amphetamine powder goes for under 10 euros a gram here generally. The dutch are really well known for affordable drugs and decent quality.

Fucking boomers.

"Uh the first drug I try of this class must be the best buuuh"

Columbia should be nuked and all coke should be replaced by ethylphenidate. It's like coke if coke didn't suck and if coke wasn't sold by niggers and sombrero niggers.

whats the problem? do a little if you want, if not you aren't missing much - just dont but it yourself.

Attached: coke.jpg (472x461, 30K)

From my experience it isn't just the successful people doing it, I know of plenty of broke teenagers who've tried it or do it reguarly. Then again, they're probably broke due to the fact that they're buying coke

You degenerate drug users disgust me. There should be the death penalty for all you hedonistic faggots.

Rub a little bit on her butthole b4 you smash that ass

Coke can be fun, I've only done it socially, never made it a habit. it turns regular users into assholes. Also leads into other drugs from what I've seen. Either the coke high isn't enough any more and they switch to meth, or they use downers to deal with the comedown(opiates, benzos, etc)
Or maybe that's just central california generally being a shit place

Attached: FB_IMG_1521612083097.jpg (720x582, 34K)

My ex addict buddy said he used to cut cocaine with baby powder. Then sell it.

Yes, coke has been the drug of choice for upper middle class and above white people for the better part of 40 years now. Its bigger in certain careers as well. Finance, accounting, and sales tend to be very coke heavy.

I'm sorry friend but mdma just makes social interaction that much more fun.

>1 eightball is 544 dollars here in Norway. You have to be higher middle class or above to have a coke habit here

Holy fuck Norway why is your cocaine so expensive? Is it inflation because you all are fat on Petro Cash?

(US prices are 175-200 dollars)

382 pounds per 8ball here, so if you say 350-450, it's the same there, or am I misunderstanding you?

relax faggot. totalitarianism is for the narrow minded.

When im rolling balls i generally start redpilling people about birthrates and replacement of white people. They become susceptible to my ideas because the molly also lowered their inhibitions. Also i can make very right wing ideas sound really reasonable.

Stormy Daniels just made cocaine even cooler imho

Attached: B3419420-AF5C-4AAD-B924-1A9824B1A560.jpg (623x813, 549K)

I've no idea the price of speed here, but if it was as cheap as that here, and i knew where to get it i'd probably buy about 12 grams a week lol

coke is for middle class cunts. its really that simple. one day you will see them in their 30s and they will have turned into a 'crusty'. nobody should want to be a crusty.

That's how you know who to avoid kiddo. Surprise surprise, most people are degenerate trash, even the ones who put on a nice suit to work.
For the record, in my early 20s I also was surprised at how common it was. I thought only celebrities and politicians did it, it's expensive as fuck after all. But it turns out most people are dumber than I expected. That whole talk about how you're not supposed to be arrogant blablabla is only useful so you don't get on a high horse and fool yourself, it's about your inner psychology. Because most people INDEED are dumb as fuck. You can see it on Sup Forums as well.

It's considered the drug with the worst punishment. You could get Anders Behring punishment if you're caught with a kilo of it.

this

I enjoy cocaine. It doesn’t make you stupid, just gives you a nice lift in energy and confidence. Makes me very social. I never buy it, but I do it anytime it’s offered to me.

Christ. We get some fucked up shit here tbf. We're the "Cocaine Capital of Europe" (because we snort more than every other country) but it's shit tier-quality

>why is your cocaine so expensive
how far does it have to travel to get there?
how much is shipped there at a time?

Attached: cocaine bear.jpg (498x606, 58K)

This explains why I'm so much more tired than everyone else.

Modern western society works more hours and is more competitive than ever before.

coke is for people that are not cool that want to feel cool for a few minutes